Users Online Now: 1,327 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 292,108
Pageviews Today: 463,396Threads Today: 187Posts Today: 2,676
06:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Post your religious rants here... ATTENTION CHRISTIANS: YOU'RE NOT WELCOME TO POST ON THIS THREAD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ATTENTION CHRISTIANS: YOU'RE NOT WELCOME TO POST ON THIS THREAD

Who the proverbial "hell" is the christian "god"? This idiot is either a fallen angel or, most likely, the fictitious being that keeps christians living in fear through subservience, control and conformity...which is the same template as every government.

Is it possible that the bible's god is bullshit? "Hell" yeah! Think about it. We're supposed to believe that this so-called creator was so loving that he wiped out all of civilization, except for Noah and his family.

So I guess he isn't perfect, huh? He's also Bipolar because in one moment, he's all loving and in the next moment, he's pissed off.

Getting back to Noah, do you really believe that Noah put two of EVERY living animal on his boat, including over 1 million known species of insects? How long would that take to do? ALso, how long would it take to get two of EVERY animal on the planet (including polar bears and penguins) on his ark? How did he get those animals that weren't indigenous to his own area? Perhaps through hot air and BULLSHIT ?

Staying on the Noah topic, do you think Noah put two of every race/ethnicity on his fictitious ark? Did he put two of every blood type on there too? This story has BULLSHIT written all over it.

If Adam and Eve supposedly walked the planet in 4003 BC, then explain anything that's older than 6012 years old, like the underwater pyramids off the coast of Japan or the 10,000 year old pictures of UFO's on cave walls.

If there is an ascension, I seriously doubt many people who are religious will be part of it. I bet, before you (the christians) incarnated here, you knew you wouldn't be fooled by the cult of organized religion. You accepted that challenge but were blinded through brainwashing that christianity is the "truth" when in fact, we can prove so many lies within religion.

Take the Roman Catholic Church as an example. They have enough net worth to feed, clothe and shelter every person on the planet, so why is there starvation and homelessness?

Let's turn to the story of the fictitious jesus. Why didn't people write about him when he was alive? Granted, people were illiterate back then but surely, someone could have drawn a picture or two of his supposed "miracles". Even the cavemen drew pictures of UFO's (which seemed like miracle to them). The answer: Because jesus is BULLSHIT .

Why didn't the fictitious jesus write anything in the bible? Because he's a fairy tail!

I hope everyone awakens but I also realize that not everyone will. Some people need to come back to learn lessons that they didn't learn in this incarnation. I have a strong feeling that many of these people will be christians.

What's your rant?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP