Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Alef-Tav of Genesis 1
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Contemplations on the Alef Tav found in Genesis 1:1. Yehoshua (Jesus) and YHWH referred to themselves as the Alpha and Omega in Rev. chapter 1. Some contend that that Yehoshua was speaking as a messenger on behalf of Yehovah who can only be the Alpha and Omega. First we must translate the Alpha and Omega out of Greek back into Hebrew and this would be the Alef/Tav. The beginning and the end the first and the last, In Hebrew Alef is the first letter and Tav is the last. YHWH said in Isaiah that He was the First and the Last
Isaiah 48: 12,13 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he: I am the first and I am the last.
13. Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth and my right hand hath spanned the heavens.....

Now Yehoshua speaking in Rev. 22: 12,13

12. And behold I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13. I Am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

The above is a proof text which clearly show that Yehoshua is one with the Father YHWH.

There is something amazing in the first chapter of Gen. that can only be seen when reading the Hebrew.
Gen. 1:1 In the beginning G-d created the heavens and the earth.

In the Hebrew this verse reads....
B'reshit bara Elohim Alef-Tav... ( In the beginning created Elohim Alef/Tav....)

The Alef-Tav in the Hebrew is a gramatical marker which preceeds a direct object. The Alef/Tav found in Genesis proceeded every creative act of Elohim.
If you have an interlinear you can see this, that everything that was created in Genesis chapter 1, was first proceeded by the Alef/Tav.
Yehoshua speaking....
Revelation 3:14
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of G-d.

Ah, there we have it... Yehoshua was the first thing created by Elohim.... Bereshit bara Elohim
Alef-Tav....

Gen.1:1 only validates the New Testament which Paul stated in
Col.1:16: For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and for Him.

When the Elohim who is Ruach or Spirit overshadowed Mariam this same Alef/Tav that brought forth creation was spoken into the womb of Miriam and was made flesh and dwelt among us.
The Ruach was still in Heaven as the Supreme Spirit of the Universe. It was the Ruach that created the Alef Tav and Alef Tav brought forth creation.

One last verse to ponder....
Zechariah 12: 10
And I will pour upon the House of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of Grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me (Alef-Tav) whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him as one that is in bitterness for his first-born.

I inserted the Alef-Tav where it appears in the Hebrew.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP