Users Online Now: 1,266 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 137,170
Pageviews Today: 223,210Threads Today: 75Posts Today: 1,345
02:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ARMAGEDDON -- THE FINAL BATTLE (a prophecy in action) -- When the Beast rises against Jerusalem.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ezekiel
Chapter 38

(2)'Son of man, turn towards Gog, to the country of Magog, towards the paramount prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him. (3) Say, "The Lord GOD says this: I am against you, Gog, paramount prince of Meshech and Tubal. (4) I shall turn you about, I shall fix hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your entire army, (5) Persia and Cush and Put are with them, (6) and many nations with you. (8) "Many days will pass before you are given orders; in the final years you will march on this country, whose inhabitants will have been living in confidence, remote from other peoples, since they escaped the sword and were gathered in from various nations, here in the long-deserted mountains of Israel.

+

Russia, Iran, (Europe -- many nations).

+

(1)Enoch 56
5 -- And in those days the angels shall return And hurl themselves to the east upon the Parthians and Medes: They shall stir up the kings, so that a spirit of unrest shall come upon them, And they shall rouse them from their thrones, That they may break forth as lions from their lairs, And as hungry wolves among their flocks.

The Parthians and the Medes is Iran

Ezekiel
Chapter 38

(9) Like a storm you will approach, you will advance and cover the country like a cloud, you, all your troops and many nations with you. (10) "The Lord GOD says this: That day, a thought will enter your mind and you will form a sinister plan. (11) You will think: I shall attack this undefended country and march on this peaceful nation living secure, all living in towns without walls or bars or gates. (12) You will come to plunder and loot and turn your might against the ruins they live in, against this people gathered back from the nations, these stock-breeders and traders who live at the Navel of the World.

+

Remember that Israeli and the USA (the harlot) will be burned with fire (nukes) in 2012 -- except for Jerusalem.

+

(1)Enoch 56
6 -- And they shall go up and tread under foot the land of His elect ones. And the land of His elect ones shall be before them a threshing-floor and a highway.

+

Immediately after the Beast (Europe) 'Nukes' the USA it will receive royal authority for 1hour (41.666 years) to denominate the World oil-pie to the euro. Most oil producing countries are Islamic, so, destroying Jerusalem where the Mosque is will be impossible to do even for the Beast, that is why GOD allowed the Mosque to survive when Israel was created in 1948, to protect Jerusalem where the New Temple will built. Awesome, just awesome.

Ezekiel
Chapter 38

(14) 'So, son of man, prophesy. Say to Gog, "The Lord GOD says this: Is it not true that you will set out at a time when my people Israel is living secure? (15) You will leave your home in the far north, you and many nations with you, a great army of countless troops all mounted. (16)In the final days, I myself shall bring you to attack my country, so that the nations will know who I am, when I display my holiness to them, by means of you, Gog.

(18) The day Gog attacks the land of Israel -- declares the Lord GOD -- my furious wrath will boil up. In my anger,
(19) in my jealousy, in the heat of my fury I say it: That day, I swear, there will be such a huge earthquake in the land of Israel, (20) that the fish in the sea and the birds of heaven, the wild beasts, all the reptiles creeping along the ground, and all people on the surface of the earth will quake before me. Mountains will fall, cliffs crumble, all walls collapse, and (21) I shall summon every kind of sword against him -- declares the Lord GOD -- and each will turn his sword against his comrade.

+

(1)Enoch 56
7 -- But the city of my righteous shall be a hindrance to their horses. And they shall begin to fight among themselves, And their right hand shall be strong against themselves, And a man shall not know his brother, Nor a son his father or his mother, Till there be no number of the corpses through their slaughter, And their punishment be not in vain.

Ezekiel
Chapter 38

(22) I shall punish him with plague and bloodshed, and rain down torrential rain, hailstones, fire and brimstone on him, on his troops and on the many nations with him. (23) I shall display my greatness and holiness and bring the many nations to acknowledge me; and they will know that I am Tetragrammaton'.

bump bump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP