Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CASPER, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear Casper,

I no longer believe there is such a thing as 'packages' with money for us poor folk. I think Mr. Story is right. And that it is all a CIA front meant to keep us stupid and 'hoping'. And covering the activities of the Bush/Clinton/CIA Mafiosa.

We ALL wanted the packages to be real because it meant a return to our Constitutional Government. But you who perpetrate this, knew of our wants. And you played this card against us.

Many things about the packages do not add up.
1) WHEN has the Federal Corporation EVER given anybody (except their cronies) anything?

2) WHY, if it were going to happen, wouldn't they give it to everybody instead of just the few who happened to know about it?

3) WHY would this take 30 years? It appears that you just keep everybody on a fishing line to keep us out of the game.

4) Originally I really believed in NESARA. It sounded just wonderful! But then came the 'dove' days, which sounded hokey, but okay, at first. Until the St. Germains got involved and then it made no sense any longer. It looks like when "the dove" had run its 'trailer court' course, that you (CIA) decided a slightly more sophisticated operation needed to take place to 'keep this going'.

5) So then we had the 'Caspers'. Because I desperately wanted to believe all this could be possilbe, I went back to the trough a couple years ago. And followed you dutifully. But after all this time of being told stories that make no sense, I can no longer in good conscience consider you to be credible.

6) Christopher Story is right...my gut tells me so. He is at least right enough that I now KNOW that you are a front that will collapse as soon as the Bush/Clinton boys have gotten everything they want.

7) This is the HUGEST and most agregious tomfoolery against the American people that has ever been committed with the exception (maybe) of 911. And quite frankly I hope you hang for it.

You know, if you had bothered to show us ANYTHING that indicated ANYTHING about it was true. And that you were NOT a CIA fronted operation, I would have gladly listened. But in all your slander of Mr. Story, you speak not one word to the fact of your legitimacy.

You say that you are 'too busy' to bother. Well, I suspect that is true: You are too busy covering your asses, and doing whatever your normal jobs are (internet shills?) that you just have very little time for bothering to come up with the creative writing it would take to convinced us you are legitimate. If it were true, it would be easy. It isn't easy BECAUSE IT IS A LIE.

The fact that you must 'hide' behind pseudonyms; the fact that there is more than one of you; the fact that there is always another excuse...tomorrow...and tomorrow and tomorrow...all this smacks of an operation, a well-orchestrated one paid for by taxpayer dollars, no doubt. You throw us creative crumbs from time to time. Knowing that we are salivating all over ourselves ...waiting...waiting...waiting...

NOT anymore. I think Mr. Story has given us very good advice. We ALL need to sue. And we need to make sure we name YOU.

Yup, I can see it clear as day: You, Casper, et al, are fucking liars. That word has NEVER been more appropriate than now!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP