Users Online Now: 2,185 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,027,582
Pageviews Today: 1,909,305Threads Today: 920Posts Today: 16,675
08:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TEOTWAWKI or TSHTF, this is what I plan to do.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In response to the pinned thread on survival: for a product of the military, I am disappointed in how much of a coward he sounds like.

My plan:

1) Stay put if the situation allows. I live in a suburban area with lots of lifetime NRA members who are dear friends, and am 25 miles from the inner city.

2) Shoot, without reservation, anyone who tries to steal from, harm or kill me and/or those close to me. I have military training, and am fully capable of defending myself. The guy in that post talked of jails hemoragging raiders and thieves with guns. Well that might be true, but I am willing to bet that I'm a better shot than most if not ALL of them. Strategic heat around the house has definite "bring it on" factor.

3) Fully support and work with my other like minded and honest brothers and sisters to feed and help anyone who asks for it, as long as they are willing to contribute to the efforts to sustain a viable post SHTF community. I have enough open pollinated (renewable) and hybrid seeds of almost every common vegetable, bean, grain and herb to plant a large farm thanks to having contacts at a wholesale seed company.

I believe that most people are good people, and I have faith in that and am willing to bet my life on it. I also have a whole hell of a lot of 230 grain solutions for bad people.

I expect someone to shill me, so shill away :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP