Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject tyranny in our time
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello!
I am writing to all the men out there who are tired of being second class citizens in their own homes. I am writing for the liberation of men from a tyranny so egregious that it has gone on for decades without remedy. Well gentlemen, the time has come that we stand up and strike back. Why I ask you is the masculine gender punished for the ability to stand up while urinating? This great unjustice goes on daily in homes across the land. The tyrannical female gender deems it necessary that we toil without recourse and sully our hands constinatly putting down toilet bowls, after having already had to put up the toilet bowl. I for one say it is time that the burden of toilet seat adjustment be shared amongst the sexes. Why, I do ask is it only a mans responsibilty? Who amongst us will stand up and fight back against this injustice. TAKE A STAND AGAINST TOILET SEAT BIASED! Leave your seat up, and dont back down when they confront you. We will wage this fight together and together we will be victorious.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP