Users Online Now: 1,967 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,545,943
Pageviews Today: 2,567,730Threads Today: 1,026Posts Today: 18,210
11:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IRIDIUM IS A RARE NATURAL RESOURCE THAT THE TPTB REQUIRE...GUESS WHAT YOU CAN GET IT IN HAITI.......
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SUNDAY, 24 JANUARY 2010

IRIDIUM 77

It was in July 2009 that it was time to share about the "UNmerciful Servants" and at that time we wrote this

Unmerciful Servants - God is calling in the debt
Daniel mentions the "The Seventy "Sevens" and when Jesus talks about seventy seven he speaks of it in terms of forgiveness.

[link to academysounds.blogspot.com]

However, what we did not share at that time is that 77 is also an atomic number for IRIDIUM. We did share how rare it is with a colleague in the USA and also with my brother on the 13th July 2009 at 19.46 GMT. We also informed them that IRIDIUM is an essential element required for Satellites.

Yesterday, I received an important email from Fred Smart in the USA and it talks about the natural resources in Haiti. Guess what? It seems that Haiti has a natural resource of Iridium, exactly what the tptb require.

This was shared with me on the 24th of January 2010.

The article below is translated < [link to translate.google.com] from French (read the original here < [link to www.metropolehaiti.com] ) using Google, so it may not be 100% translated and of course verify whether these scientists are to be believed. Nevertheless, as I stated in my previous article Haiti Has Huge Resources of Gold and Iridium Says Former Dominican Petroleum Refinery President Leopoldo Espaillat Nanita < [link to remixxworld.blogspot.com]

The name of Iridium was also taken from the name of the Greek goddess IRIS. Iris is represented either as a rainbow, or as a young maiden with wings on her shoulders. As a goddess, Iris is associated with communication, messages, the rainbow and new endeavors. Nostradamus also spoke about the IRIS and we did share an article with you about the 40 year age of IRIS in 2008.

Written on the July 15th, 00.57 GMT. "The Iris is also symbolic of the Fleur De Lye and Nostradamus used IRIS as a flower essence for depression. It seems they use iridium in the building of satellites. There have been more amazing crop circles but I have not had time to interpret them all."

[link to academysounds.blogspot.com]

Lotus
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP