Users Online Now: 1,456 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 25,301
Pageviews Today: 47,278Threads Today: 25Posts Today: 236
12:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NASA Caught Doctoring SOHO Images - Red Handed!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A German debunking site posted SOHO images purporting to show that the Winged Globe of Planet X, with streaming tail, was appearing in 1999, well before the arrival date of Planet X into the inner solar system in 2003.

I have found these pictures in a German Debunker forum. The explanation there are asteroids. It looks like PX of the last years. Now I am confused. Are the pictures or the date from NASA faked?

The Germans were suspicious, noting that this 1999 example did not have the appearance of an asteroid or comet, which would have a streaming tail but only ONE leading edge, not the wings.

Welchseln to itself these asteroids before the sun possibly from like with a relay race? Why are 2 winged never sometimes at the same time on SOHO on it for many years? Why is never first for a few years the behind lump-tail constantly with on it and before? Only all asteroids are recently "mutated" to this behaviour? I have seen old SOHO pictures from before 2003, there a winged also sometimes never was on it, however, with lump in the dragging. Besides, the winged is always single. Chance? Strangely.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP