Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I AM THAT " I am" + Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

[link to www.asGOODasGOD.com]
Words and music by GOODasGOD

I am the Supreme Ultimate, I am that I am I am the truth who understands that all things are one The pivot of the Tao I am, all powerful and strong The cosmic wheel I know I am, the embodiment of joy I am the attunement of limitless design I am the matrix mirroring everything is fine I am Divinely guided, I am the cosmic Tao I am the very love you feel, here and now I am the one who holds your hand under the starry sky I am the very air you breathe, I see me in your eyes I am a faithful messenger and all the news good I am the quantum hologram of light understood I am the one who promises you, I am the one I am the one who kisses you and gently lets you know I am the one your dreaming of night after night I am the full moon shining bright, in your eyes tonight I am your very heartbeat, you feel me deep inside I am, I am, I am, I am, Im GOODasGOD I am
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP