Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Revelation is not meant for us
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Guys, Please know I am not a shill or someone who is trying to get you to accept the antichrist or miss the rapture. I used to believe in everything as you do. I read Revelation as future. I kept expecting everything. In fact, so much, i almost quit believing in anything. I prayed. I started over. After awhile, as I read my bible, things just started clicking. The OT started to make sense against the New. I really started to get in it. Like you would do with a normal book. I started to understand that the things that were predicted in the Old were happening to the people in the New.

After the birth of Jesus, the prophecies started happening rapidly. Where the Old predicted it, the New experienced it. When Jesus spoke, He spoke directly to the people who were listening. And they knew who He was talking to. The Rulers of Jerusalem didn't like that. Why do you think they wanted to kill him for? They knew He was the prophecised one. The one they had been waiting for. John the Baptist as foretold of by Elijah. They controlled the people (kinda like now). They said in John 11:48, "If we let him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and nation. They wouldn't be able to control anymore. So they decided to plot to kill him.

He knew it had to happen. Jesus told of his sorrow at them not receiving him. He also spoke of his Resurrection and how He would overcome the World. He started his Kingdom with twelve disciples. Can't miss the symbolism here, can ya? The twelve tribes of Israel=Twelve disciples. Then as He preached he got more followers. And He sent out the Seventy and then Pentacost. All predicted in the OT, like in Isaiah and Daniel.

Now He also spoke about sorrow and woe to Jerusalem. John the Baptist also of this woe,Matthew 3:7, "Brood of Vipers! Who warned of the wrath to come? Jesus spoke of many woes to befall them such as, Luke 23:30, "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me but for yourselves. "For indeed, the days are coming in which they will begin to say to the mountains, "Fall on us! and to the hills, "Cover Us". This is also repeated in Revelation 6:16, "And said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the Wrath of the Lamb!

Do you think God would delay punishment on a nation who killed His son? Part of himself foretold since the beginning of the Bible and the salvation of mankind! 40 years, Moses led the people in the desert and out of bondage to the promised land? From the ministry of Jesus 30ad to the destruction of Jerusalem in 70ad. 40 years ,he led the people and freed them for the bondage of the Old Covenant and into the New? Can't you see it? How could the Whore, Babylon, be any other than Old Covenant and it's capital, Jerusalem? Read Ezekiel 16 about what God thought of Jerusalem, 1st century.

Now. I know how hard it is to understand that Revelation is not a prediction for us. We are the product of Revelation, and it is a summary of the battle humanity experienced until Jesus. How He overcame and how we are saved by His resurrection and not his death. He overcame the World and Satan. The only perfect piece of God's greatest creation, Humanity, that ever was able to do everything God said and was perfect in His eyes. We are to do the same as best we can. To follow his example so we are able to show the Nature of God to others.

This is my take on things. I do not ask you to believe them but to respect it's ability to take the scripture at first glance, a uncomplicated version of things that have nothing to do with the affairs of the World. I do not think God wishes us to take what the World does as a barometer of how He works.

I do believe in people who want to thwart God's plan to save humanity by destroying Jesus's name and message. Whether they are the Jews or any other race, I do not know. I do think the people who promote Israel, the country, as God's chosen, do this primarily for political and financial reasons. I think you know what I mean.

But are we due for some punishment? You better know it. I think alot of what we are seeing is this. The financial part is bad for the "Elite" and in the long run, may be good for everyone. It's gonna hurt in the meantime. They will bring us down with them. I think the "Elite's power" is running out. God only lets it go for so long. Every empire has been defeated all through out history. Why are we any different? We have to fight the evil that is here with His message and expose the deceptions as they come.

Thanks for reading this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP