Users Online Now: 1,710 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 546,820
Pageviews Today: 903,384Threads Today: 268Posts Today: 5,054
09:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 322 - THE TWO WITNESSES HAVE ARRIVED!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Will soon be broadcasted throughout all the lands, fulfilling the 2000 year old Bible Prophecy from the most "Mysterious" and "Symbolic" book in the entire Word Of God,The Book Of Revelation (Chapter 11)...

322 @*1:13 @*2:47 (Jeremiah 23:29 - Revelation 11:5)...

"Take heed now; for the LORD hath chosen thee to build an house for the sanctuary: Be strong, and do it" -
I Chronicles 28:10 - @00:16

Just who are the "Two Witnesses"? Will the "Two Witnesses" arrive soon? Or are they already here? (There have been posts from people who have had "Prophetic Dreams",that the "Two Witnesses" are even members of this very forum)...

Example...

"The witnesses have arrived, They do not yet know who they are, or that they are the witnesses. They visit the site Godlike. It was a very powerful dream" - Rual G.

Thread: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

These are some of the most common questions that I hear about these "Two"...People are FASCINATED with them (which is why I have now chosen to write about it)...

Because they will come in the "Spirit" of Moses and Elijah,performing GREAT SIGNS and MIGHTY WONDERS (and in these "Modern Times") to be a POWERFUL WITNESS of the Death,Resurrection,and Imminent Return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ...- Romans 10:7-13 Acts 1:11 Revelation 22:20

For it is Written...

THE TWO WITNESSES

3 "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud;
and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever" - Revelation 11:3-15

The Rapture...

Thread: THE RAPTURE!

Now THAT is POWERFUL...No matter WHO you think the "Two Witnesses" are,or where they are,or when they might come,(or even if they'll come at all),or even if you believe their here right now (and even members of this forum.lol) Noone can deny that this WHOLE WORLD will be ROCKED like it has not been for THOUSANDS OF YEARS,and very,VERY SOON!

It is also Written...

"For then shall be GREAT TRIBULATION such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be" - Jesus Christ - Matthew 24:21

Lastly...(And this is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of all)...

* Let us always remember,and keep in mind,that The Lord Jesus Christ is what the "Two Witnesses" are all about...

"And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy" - Revelation 11:3

For The Testimony Of Jesus IS The Spirit Of Prophecy...

* "And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: Worship God: For the testimony of Jesus is The Spirit Of Prophecy" - Revelation 19:10

The "End Time" is LITERALLY a battle between Good and Evil,the forces of Light and Darkness,all for YOUR very own SOUL... - Ephesians 6:10-20

Sure,there absolutely WILL be an "Armageddon" (Revelation 16:16), but it's your SOUL that underlies it ALL, that is at the HEART of the MATTER... - Matthew 16:26

You are not "just" a body,you,the REAL you,is a "spirit" created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27) and after you die,that spirit will live on for eternity,that's the good news,the bad news is that it will either live an eternity in Heaven,or an eternity in Hell)... - Revelation 7:14 Revelation 15:2 Revelation 20:4

And God gave you "Free Will",so the choice is YOURS and YOURS ALONE... - II Chronicles 15:2

The Lord Jesus Christ has already paid the price for your sins on The Cross (Isaiah 53:1-12; John 19:11-19),all you have to do now is ask Him to come into your heart and life,to forgive you of your sins,and to stay with you,and keep you in his hands forever...

It's as simple as that dear friend...Game over...You WIN!

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: And I give unto them ETERNAL LIFE; And they shall NEVER perish, neither shall ANY man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than ALL; and NO MAN is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand" - Jesus The Christ - John 10:29

"And they overcame him by The Blood Of The Lamb,and by the Word Of Their Testimony" - Revelation 12:11

My Testimony...

Thread: DREAMS,VISIONS,SIGNS AND WONDERS!!! - Joel 2:28; Acts 4:30 Rev 3:22

As for the "Two Witnesses"?

Forget about it! lol Because not only will you have JESUS CHRIST (The Son Of The Living God) in your hearts,and your names written in The Lamb's Book Of Life! - Revelation 13:7-9 Revelation 20:15

"Rejoice not that the spirits are subject unto you,but that your names are written in heaven" - Jesus Christ - Luke 10:20

But...

YOU will now BECOME a "WITNESS" yourself!

"It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in His own power...But...Ye shall receive POWER, after that The Holy Ghost is come upon you: And ye shall be WITNESSES unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth" - Acts 1:7,8

And just to prove to you that it wasn't "just" meant for The Apostles alone...

"These SIGNS shall follow them that BELIEVE; In My Name shall they cast out devils; They shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up SERPENTS; And if they drink any deadly thing, it shall NOT hurt them; They shall lay hands on the sick, and they SHALL recover.So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, He was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God" - Mark 16:15-19

That is meant for YOU dear one, and ALL who The Lord our God shall call...

"For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call" - Acts 2:39

Something tells me that,"if" the "Two Witnesses" were here right now,they would tell you the exact same thing...

Mainly that...

"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me" - Jesus The Christ - John 14:6

Yeah, I think "They" would tell everyone to...Worship and Watch for...Jesus The Christ...For He, and He ALONE, is WORTHY of it...

"What I say unto you I say unto all, WATCH"! - The Christ, Jesus - Mark 13:37

"Surely I come quickly" - Jesus The Christ - Revelation 22:20

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches" - Jesus The Christ - Revelation 3:22

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP