Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "RAPTURE"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1 Thessalonians 4:17 (King James Version)

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This is describing the "Rapture" which WILL take place as the Bible has told us.

However, it will not be like most have been taught to believe. There are many theroies about this event. However there is one truth concerning this event.

I was always preached to that the "Rapture" of the Church would happen pre-Tribulation which sounded good to me. I mean who would want it to be post trib after all. Certainly not me!

To those who will think that what I am about to share with you is from the Jehovah Witnness doctorine it is not. I do not believe in laying claim to any "Religion" But simply a follower of the way.

The "Rapture" of the church is an event that will consist of select men & women who have died in Christ & a select few that will be alive and remaining here on earth that has lived a holy a righteous life before the Lord. When the time has come & will be 12 thousand from 12 tribes of Juda totaling 144,000 saints.

Revelation 7:4-17 (King James Version)

4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

This will be a post tribulation event as indicated in verse 14

The 144,000 that will be "Raptured" will be the ones God the Father has selected for his return back to earth for the thousand year regin here on earth in which his government will be established & mans government will be set aside during this millenium with the 144,000 as his government officials throughout the earth.

Folks I would submitt to you to draw close to the things of the lord and to repent of the liberal christian lifestyle we (incuding myself) has been living. We will be going through this tribulation and will need to have the word of the lord in our hearts & in our lives to make it through spirtually what is soon to take place.

I would welcome feed back on this subject. Thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP