Users Online Now: 1,800 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 999,663
Pageviews Today: 1,665,060Threads Today: 675Posts Today: 11,228
05:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Like Occam´s Razor; we now have Polly´s Quandry to consider...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Pollyannuh User ID: 3882 4/13/2005 12:52 pm EDT
Re: Trav, is it time to ban Lester?

A.C. 671, God Bless you.

I´ve been in a quandry over Lester and some others, but you have taken the time to put into words the solution to the situation.

I think I´ve just made a consious decison to go back to the pre-Lester days. In a manner of speaking, the boil had to come to a head sometime. Thank you for the needed hot compress.
====================================
Lester User ID: 1400 4/13/2005 1:53 pm EDT
Re: Trav, is it time to ban Lester?

Polly´s Quandry,

What a clever idea title for a philosophical syllogism which discusses the dysfunctional denial of catholicism.

Here is Polly´s Quandry:
"How can I appear to others to be a Christian, yet because I am a catholic who embraces my religion rather than Jesus, I do not actually have a relationship with HIM; so what do I say to hide my apostasy?"

This really is a quandry, Polly. Jesus does address it. Read the Parable of the Wedding Feast.

The Father has Called All The Hearts unto HIS Wedding Feast; yet most, like you, decline to attend.

You still have time to accept HIS Invitation; but if you are with your "motherchurch", you will be elsewhere, during HIS Feast.

Jesus Christ is THE WAY unto The Father.
Your church Denies HIS Witness on this matter.

Impossible to be a Christian and place your Faith anywhere but IN-Christ.

Yet, Polly has done this.

Like Occam´s Razor; we now have Polly´s Quandry.
Always breaking New Philosophical Ground at GLP Forum!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP