Users Online Now: 1,589 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 180,603
Pageviews Today: 243,562Threads Today: 73Posts Today: 1,068
02:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CHRISTIANS ARE YOU READY FOR THE PARADIGM SHIFT?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "You cannot shift the box unti it is ready to be shifted."

" The beginning of a paradigm shift is thought of as nonsense at first. Until it lights up the whole universe"

"The tunnel of darkness leads to the light but how can you get there If you put up a fight?"

"People under their thumb and their finger on the pulse. When you live in tune with the natural laws, you are truly a free spirit. The free spirit does not need a Guru. For you are your own teacher. And you hold the wisdom of the
universe and GOD in your own heart."

"Planet earth hungers for a solution to the pain. Christ light the vendetta’s will be removed. "

"Sensibility is the way forward. Gross misconduct from many will be removed.
Shalom will be revealed. People are reviewing where they have been and where they are going from here to eternity. Beam your light child forevermore. "

"Parents are just the guardians of the soul, a precious gem born to shine.
It is the guardian’s responsibility to ensure that gem is not reshaped but allowed to BE its natural state. The problem with education is due to it’s
existing nature of reality, It is based upon ingrained judgement. This stops people engaging with the flow of the divine self and the universe."

"GOD gave us two keys to truth one leads to the black hole and the other to completion. The GOD given gift of free will was given so that you could choose which key to use?"

"The black hole is fear and so you have a choice to BE I AM divine love in manifestation on the Earth plane."

"Acceptance is the Grace of GOD. Compassionate action, the will-to-good is the Grace of GOD. Mercy is the Grace of GOD. Love beyond measure is GOD"

"Sacred Union with the Divine. The Courtship begins. The divine relationship with the beloved self. Then the engagement, Divine relationship with all that IS. The lover and the beloved. The perfect marriage of heaven and earth

The Love Union"

"Walk with me above the sea of emotion, hold my hand, Trust me. You can walk on water."

Quotes from Sacred Words..published in 2005 .

We come from pure intention.....

Lotus
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP