Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject astral or dream ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I dream of the same places over and over. Places that do not exist - in vivid detail. But the places are very tim-burton-esque. Not real places, but not so outlandish they they could not be real somewhere, some time. For example - a pine forest with white rivers and dolphins. Or a windy clff road that winds all the way around a huge mountain overlooking the expanse on all sides. I'll dream about one place and then revisit the same place a month later, having visited all the rest in the meantime. When I get back to a place in my dream, I am relieved because I know where to go this time 'round.

Are these places all in my head or in the astral?

I've been a vivid and often lucid dreamer all my life and am just now investigating astral travel. I have never had a conscious astral travel experience.

Thanks for any insights anyone may have.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP