Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 322 - BEHOLD, THIS DREAMER COMETH!!! - GENESIS 37:19
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 322 - I have a MESSAGE for YOU...

Idol1

NOTE: "322" - This means YOU "Order Of Death"! The "Skull And Bones" Secret Society that former President Bush, his father before him, and his father before him, were, and ARE Members of...

322 @0:11 - [link to awaken.weebly.com]

YEAH!!! This means YOU at THE TOMB at "Yale University", whose SECRET number "322" is CODE for... Genesis 3:22 (Amongst "Other" Things)...

This MESSAGE is for ALL of you in these "Secret Societies" (Rosicrucians/FreeMasons/Skull And Bones)...All those of YOU (And you KNOW who YOU are) who have taken that scripture WAAAAYYYYYY out-of-context, And believe that...

"Ye are gods"...lol

That's RIGHT! I'AM CALLING YOU BUBBA'S OUT!!!

So LISTEN UP!!!

"Dreams have meanings...And...When God intends for us to understand them...He will make it all clear...Until such time...All we can do is listen"... - Jacob to his sons...

322- A MESSAGE for YOU @2:28 @2:50 and @6:26 @6:58 - And THROUGHOUT my Films and Writings... Thread: The Order Of The Rose Cross - Confessio Fraternitatis

322 - A HIDDEN MESSAGE for YOU @0:16, @5:55, and @6:28...

Think about it...Oh "Star Of David", and "The Eagle With Glowing Eyes"...

Thread: DREAMS,VISIONS,SIGNS AND WONDERS!!! - Joel 2:28; Acts 4:30 Rev 3:22

I dedicate this one to The Bush Clan, And ALL you other "Bonesmen" out there...(No offense to the Beautiful Wives and Daughters of these men)...lol

322 - The Georgia Guidestones @8:36 erected on March 22...Or...322

"We've got one that can SEE"! - They Live (And I imagine, RIGHT NOW, The Illuminati! lol)

@322 - Listen up Illuminati, and ALL OF THE WHOLE WORLD OVER... (Or atleast all of those who will EVENTUALLY read this post)...

Because I am going to be as completely HONEST as I possibly can in this post...

This is where ALL of you are going to learn about The "OwlMan"...

"OwlMan Unmasked" if you will...lol

Batman Unmasked: The Psychology Of The Dark Knight

[link to www.youtube.com]

"I seek a means to FIGHT INJUSTICE...To turn FEAR against those who PREY upon the fearful" - Batman (And OwlMan)...

"Theatricality and Deception are POWERFUL agents...You MUST become MORE than a "man" in the MIND of your OPPONENT"... - (Batman's "Master", who Symbolically represents The Illuminati)...

322 A MESSAGE @0:35

[link to molech.weebly.com]

"Exploring his character can be a REVEALING TEST for the viewer...Because in Batman (OwlMan)...We can find the Heroism...The Fear...And...THE DARKNESS inside us ALL" - Batman Unmasked: The Psychology Of The Dark Knight - The History Channel

This is also where you will learn of events (According to The Word Of The Living God) that are VERY SOON to come upon this WHOLE WORLD...So this ULTIMATELY affects EVERYONE of US...

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches" - Revelation 3:22

(This is also a continuation of My Testimony)... - Revelation 12:11

For these EVENTS are the TRUTH, and nothing but the TRUTH, so help me GOD...

Shall we begin like "David Copperfield"? "I am born...I grew up." Or shall we begin when I was Born again? lol

When I was young...My Grandmother, Azilee Eula Dempsey (Now in heaven with God) told me...

"I love you so much, and, If I could, I would make you a coat of many colours, like Jacob made for his son Joseph"...

Being a little kid, I had no idea what she was talking about at the time (lol)...But... This woman was the most Precious, God fearing, Holy Ghost filled woman, that you could ever have had the pleasure of meeting...So it really blessed my heart, and my "spirit" when I later read the passage in The Word Of God...

"Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: And he made him a coat of many colours" - Genesis 37:3

Sometimes I wonder if somehow she knew even then (in the "Spirit"), that The Lord, just as He did with Joseph, would later send me Dreams that would come True... - Joel 2:28 - I Corinthians 12

(NOTE: I am NOT trying to compare "myself" to ANYONE...Much less a Biblical Prophet...I am just a sinner Saved By Grace...I am UNWORTHY of The Lord...

But...

By GRACE...Through FAITH...I am also a Child Of The Living God...And...For His Purpose...He has Called and Chosen me...And...I give ALL Glory, Honor, And Praise, to The Lord Jesus Christ for this gift...For He, And He Alone, Is WORTHY of it)...

"For by GRACE are ye saved through FAITH; and that not of yourselves: It is the GIFT OF GOD: NOT of works, lest ANY man should boast" - Ephesians 2:8,9

Having said that however...

My Testimony does share ALOT in common with The Joseph Story...(And even with "The Batman" story)...In MANY ways...

As you shall SOON See...

It was a cold, dark, and thunderous night...

I was sleeping like a baby, when suddenly, I felt "Something" touch my head...I opened my eyes to see what, or who it was that touched me (I had the T.V. on with the volume turned down low), but there was noone, so I figured, that it must have been a Dream, so I layed my head back down to go back to sleep...

Then I heard "Something"...

I opened my eyes again, and this time I could see "Shadows" moving about...And...It was then that I saw "It"...

It was a Bat...

(There was a hole in our roof, in my room, that had collapsed soon before this)...

It was flying around WILDLY in my room, and it suddenly sent a chill through me, realizing, that it was a Bat that had "Touched" me...

I jumped up, and opened the door to my room, to try and guide The Bat outside, but then I noticed TWO MORE BATS! lol

There were THREE BATS! And now, they had flown out of my room and into the living room, and were flying up and down the hallway, and back in, and out of my room...

Then...

As they were flying up and down the hallway, they would fly right up to me, and get RIGHT in my FACE, and just "Hover" there for a moment, and just "Look" at me...I tell you that at one point, it was so close, that I could see the light from the living room, reflecting off of it's eyes...And it looked at me with those piercing eyes, almost as if, into the very depths of my soul...(And believe you me, these Bats are MUCH BIGGER close up and IN LIVING COLOR than you THINK they are! lol)...

But...

They never tried to hurt me or anything, so I never tried to hurt them...

I went to warn my mother (who was about to get up to get ready for her work sitting with the elderly) because if she had got up, and seen this, she would have had a HEART ATTACK (I kid you NOT! lol)...

I caught one with a broom and a paper bag, and asked my Stepfather to do the same, and not to hurt them, but in his "fear" (When they would fly at him, as they were doing to me) he swung the broom as hard as he could, and knocked it against the wall, killing it instantly...But...I let My Bat go outside, and it flew off into The Night...(I never realized it until this very moment...But...There is a VERY DEEP and HIDDEN MEANING in all of this)...

Long story short...

Later that day a "Strange Feeling" came over me, and I felt The Lord speaking to my spirit (It's NOT an "Audible Voice", it's more like A STILL SMALL VOICE WITHIN YOU - I Kings 19:11-13), and I went to tell my mother The Message that I had Received...(And she is my WITNESS to these events)... - I Corinthians 12

The Message that I Received was...

The "Three Bats" represent "Three Years", and "Three Deaths"...

And the strangest part about all of this, is that, it was NOT a "Dream"...Just like The Bats that got into our home, this was REAL...

It didn't seem like a "Vision" either...I guess it was more like what The Word Of God calls a "Word Of KnOWLedge"... - I Corinthians 12:8

That same year, my cousin Terry Stowe passed away of a very rare form of cancer...He was a Volunteer Fireman at The Homeland Park Fire Department here in Anderson S.C. (I now live within a stones throw of it)...And...It was only here recently, years after his death, that I learned that he was also a FreeMason...

(NOTE: So I do KNOW and UNDERSTAND this, not ALL "Masons" are "Evil" - And not ALL who are members of ANY "Secret Society" are "Evil" - Because my cousin Terry certainly wasn't "evil"...Or...Part of any "New World Order" conspiracy...But...Having said that however...The Lodge that he was a member of, wasn't The Lodge 13 Blocks from The White House, in "The Masonic City" either)...

The following year, my other cousin "Stephanie" passed away...

And in the next year, My Stepfather's brother Rusty Evans passed away...

Sometime after that, I was plagued for Three Days and Nights with nightmares of DEATH, and POLICE...

On the Third Day, after my Third Dream, I spoke of this to not only my Mother, but also my Aunt Brenda...That for the last Three Days I have had bad Dreams about Death, and something to do with The Police, and that I honestly felt like something BAD was about to happen in our family...

Hours later...

My mother came knocking frantically on my door, I opened the door to see what was the matter, and she just stood there with a look of TERROR in her eyes...

"What is it"??? I asked...

She could barely compose herself enough to speak even one word, but after calming her down, she told me that...

"Mark Evans...(Rusty Evans' son, My Stepfathers nephew) was SHOT and KILLED by THE POLICE today"...

"And Joseph said unto him, This is the interpretation of it: The three branches are three days" - Genesis 40:12

I give ALL Glory, Honor, And Praise to The Lord Jesus Christ for this Gift, and for everything He HAS done, IS doing, and WILL do...

More to come here in My Testimony VERY SOON...

But for NOW...

@322 - I once dreampt that the Angels of Heaven came to me,and were whispering "Secrets" into my ear,they said unto me...

"The Secrets are in the Symbols"...

(Somehow I get the feeling that their were "Good Angels" AND "Bad Angels" there,sorta like when Daniel prayed to know the meaning of his Vision) -

"Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the LATTER DAYS
" - Daniel 10:12-14

And as The Angels Of Heaven were whispering these Secrets into my ear...Suddenly...

A GREAT VOICE uttered from Heaven...

"Make sure he goes back to sleep, and forgets The Revelation, for he was not ready for that to be Revealed yet"...(<- The God of Abraham,of Isaac,and of Israel)...

But I was in so much PAIN from a "toothache", that The Angels could NOT put me back to sleep (It's like I Symbolically "Wrestled" with The Angels for this Knowledge, just as Jacob did when An Angel Of The Lord changed his name to Israel - Genesis 32:24-29) and so I Awoke, and did NOT go back to sleep...And...I REMEMBER...

(All Glory,Honor,and Praise be to Christ Jesus Our Lord)...Amen..

My Testimony

Thread: DREAMS,VISIONS,SIGNS AND WONDERS!!! - Joel 2:28; Acts 4:30 Rev 3:22 (Find out the answer to my most Frequently Asked Question..."Why The Owl"? lol)...

"And they overcame him by The Blood Of The Lamb, and by The Word Of Their Testimony" - Revelation 12:11

The Lord sent me another dream, where an Archangel appeared unto me like Lightning...And he stood between The Heavens and The Earth, and he gave unto me a POWERFUL Sword...

Years later while in prayer, The Lord Revealed to me that the Sword was His Word...

For it is Written...

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and The Sword Of The Spirit, which is The Word Of God" - Ephesians 6:10-17

322 @5:24

The Angels said unto me...

"The Secrets are in the Symbols"...

NOTE: The "All Seeing Eye" of "Horus" in the background, which is also Symbolic of "Sirius" (The Dog Star),and ULTIMATELY "Lucifer"...(This is the EXACT SAME "All Seeing Eye" on the back of the One Dollar Bill by the way)...Take it out (if you've got any money in today's economy.lol) and look at it...

This same star that the Egyptians built THE PYRAMIDS to HONOR,is the SAME STAR that rises in it's strength (In alignment with the "Obelisk",or "Washington Monument") on July 4th over "The Masonic City",or "Washington D.C."...(Which also has an inverted PENTAGRAM in the street plans just north of the White House!)...

This same "Eye Of Horus" also has ALOT to do with the coming "Masonic Christ" (The Symbolic return of the "Capstone" of the Great Pyramid)...

@322 - Also note the Symbolism of the "Cobra" on Pharaoh's head-dress,and the "Cobra" (Serpent) that came from Moses' staff...(And Almighty God's "White Cobra" eating up the "Black Cobra's")...

Proving not only that The Lord God Himself also uses "Symbolism", just as much, if not MORE than you "Secret Societies" do (Numbers 21:8)...

And in this case...

HE USED YOUR OWN SYMBOL AGAINST YOU!!!

Thread: The OwlMan vs The Illuminati! - 322 - (Rosicrucians/FreeMasons/Skull And Bones)

322 - [link to molech.weebly.com]

Think about it Illuminati...lol

But more IMPORTANTLY, it proves that The POWER of Almighty GOD is FAR GREATER (Beyond our imagination,or what our minds can even comprehend) than the "power" of a mere "Fallen Angel"...Or "Lucifer"... - Isaiah 14:12

Genesis 6:2-4
Revelation 6:13
Book Of Enoch 6:

[link to www.sacred-texts.com]

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches" - Revelation 3:22

For more information about this subject (Secret Societies and Symbolism), I highly recommend watching the "Secret Mysteries Of America's Beginnings" Volumes 1-3 series on my website (For FREE!) at...

[link to awaken.weebly.com]

@322... Idol1

"Who Am I"?

I am OwlMan...From The Clan Dempsey Of Ireland...

[link to www.fair-trade-usa.com]

And The Clan-na-Milé from Spain...

[link to freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com]

[link to crossedbrushstudio.com]

HEAR ME NOW...

322 @0:16 @0:43 @1:30

"I KNOW your out there...I can FEEL you now...I KNOW that your AFRAID...Your AFRAID of US...THE PEOPLE...Your AFRAID of CHANGE...I KNOW the FUTURE (According to The Word of God),but I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.I came here,to tell you how it's going to BEGIN...

I"am going to show these people what you don't want them to see...I"am going to show them a world without you...A world without rules and controls,without borders or boundaries,a world...Where ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Where we go from there,is a choice I leave to you
"... - OwlMan

siren2 bump bump bump siren2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP