Users Online Now: 1,490 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 269,878
Pageviews Today: 464,221Threads Today: 227Posts Today: 3,215
05:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Belarus - under the rule of VAMPIRE Alexander Lukashenko -= Great Disclosure =-
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was born in Belarus. It is funny how my insane homeland is getting attention now. When I started lukashenko.com(Alexander Lukashenko - the LAST Dictator in Europe a secret master of Putin) in 1999 nobody seemed to care. I was cleary stating there - that he is a fucking vampire from Hell brought to Earth to destroy the last remains of our civiliazation. But nobody was listening to me. This sounded crazy or what.. I do not know.. Even now.. when lukashenko.com is stolen and doing DNS points to 127.0.0.1 what is localhost or actually you and magicaly means that he is now in you. The domain which was registred in the name of Bob Marley was stolen during their satanic attack. This is showing their power - they were able to make netsol think that they are Bob Marley!?
They had deleted it from way back machines.
They are using some very strange psychoenergetic devices. You know, Belarus was a center of modern technology in the time of USSR. The most powerful vector processors chips were producing in Belarus. Laser, weather control technology, rockets, software were developed in Belarus. After the grand destruction of the USSR many scientist were lost. I have some information on alien contacts in Belarus. They have some relations with them - they transfer some materials and exchange some artifacts - in return aliens have the access to the territory and can land and make their investigations. You have to know that more then 23% of the territory of Belarus have been poluted with radioactive fallout from Chernobyl(Wormwood) wacco event.
I do not know who this aliens are and what they I doing in Belarus. I can only witness that they are active there and some of them have relation with ruling powers.
There are a lot of drugs in Belarus. Most of the drugs are transferred using KGB (yes it is still KGB) channels. I even think that it is aliens who control all the main players in Belarus. Disclosuring this information I take great risks because as you can understand - this is very serious.
Do not visit the area. You can get influenced in the matter of seconds. Only the strongest souls can be on that territory. There is very bad thing going on there and only warriors of Light can clear the territory out. We can only hope that our young minds have enough power and we give them enough power to lighten up this place and to clear it out of bad forces.
You should know that Belarus was a center of Great Kindom which united Poland, Lithuania and Belarus.
What is going on really?
Let me explain.
There were a lot of acid there back in 1998. You know rave and fire. And then aliens arrived. They had contacted me and a lot of other people. There were powers of light that showed us heaven and showed us sky and lead through the dark days and there were dark forces that represented some kind of sceletons that were infecting people. We learned how to send sceletons out of people and they were removed. But Lukashenko was a strange figure. He was infected from the very begining. He was opening portals. This portals are infernal portals that helped him to infect people with sceletons. When you come to the city you get surrounded by sceletons. They music that is playing, the way people talk - they all are the one creature, the city itself became some kind of one creature. It is one thing. You cannot see what is going on for real. It is a trap. You are set into the strong constrains of choice and while you think you are making choices in fact you begin to obey the system that is already in place there. The towers are all over the country with very big tower in the capital. All symbols of USSRs are carefully saved. It is like a step into 1970īs.
Aliens do not seem to care a lot about making the world think that this is simply a dictator. Those who find out are simply get killed or prisoned, or they are just little belorussians who are in the city surrounded by millions of aliens. Not everybody are infected. Most are controled, but it is the same - sceleton can enter their body at any moment it choose. Those controled individuals are hosts for vampires.
link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='alien03'>
Putin at first was not affected. He got succumbed to the dark forces before his second election. They used his lust for power to get him. Now sceletons are exported in vast ammounts into russia AND OTHER COUNTRIES. Today we are in the middle of vast expansion. They had took the land and found that they can be in total control and show finger even to Bush himself.
link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='woohoo'>
You should be aware of sceletons. They are of a great danger.

The original files that once resided on lukashenko.com are here:

[link to lukashenko.lsd25.org]
(it is in russian)

use online translator to read this pages.

[link to webtranslation.paralink.com]

link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='band'>

Luka^shenko - even his name of a satanic origin. He does not have personal biography and traces. Nobody know for sure who he is. There is official version but once you begin to dig deeper - very soon you come to a conclusion that something is very strange indeed was happening for years just between Russia and Europe. And nobody was taking attention until now.

Probably many politicians have been affected. Shroeder for example. I dont know what is happening in Europe now, I am not personally there, but from what I see now - this are all bad signs of setting up of vampire ruling.

link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='nospam'>

Think twice. Bump it UP. The truth must be out. Evil is there.

Rise up and FIGHT. link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt=':4:'>

link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='birthday'>
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP