Users Online Now: 1,622 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 224,388
Pageviews Today: 363,567Threads Today: 122Posts Today: 1,944
04:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The symbolism of the Great Pyramid.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello all,

Newbie here, but I've been lurking around as an unregistered member since 2008. Glad I've joined.

Anyhow, I just wanted to drop in finally and present the idea that the Great Pyramid may have been built to portray something far simpler and more relevant to us than what has been portrayed to date: us. I think the Great Pyramid was built to portray Christ, and that Christ was meant to help us become as he was.

Some ways I believe the Pyramid represents us in stone form:

1) Its geometry contains the four elements of earth, air, water, and fire along with the twelve astrological signs of the Zodiac.

2) It portrays a thirteenth sign - one containing the other twelve within itself, much like Jesus represented the thirteenth sign in comparison to the twelve disciples.

3) It possesses a third eye in the form of an eye seen on the back of the American dollar bill above a pyramid.

4) Its shape is that of a crystal, and since we are made in large part of water and water itself is cristalline, we are capable of dong whatever crystals can technologywise.

5) Androgyny - in the form of the King and Queen's chambers found within the structure. Dan Brown, of course, also touched upon this albeit via a different method when he says that the ancient symbol for humans are two triangular shapes inverted with one another; one signifying the female, the other male. The Jewish Star of David, of course, also possesses the same imagery.

Anyhow, I present the ideas on my site in much greater detail. It's located at Dreamingthepyramid.net.

I look forward to reading more materials here.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP