Users Online Now: 2,131 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,967,368
Pageviews Today: 2,905,195Threads Today: 796Posts Today: 16,472
11:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Truth About this World, The Confusion, The Vampires And Here You Are And Here I Am.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Truth About this World, The Confusion, The Vampires And Here You Are And Here I Am.

I have got a few point I wish to make.

Before I do so I wish to boldly point out that this is truth, you know the stranger then fiction part. You all come here wanting something, you are in a box you know something is out there you want to know it, see it?

Here is a peace of the true tapestry you exist in and it is solid truth, fear will not allow you to accept it and awake.

1. Vampires exist

2. Vampires are not scared of garlic and they can stand the light...

3. Vampires are not immortal but can live long, long, very long periods of ages

4. Vampires are everywhere, your friends, your neighbors, your family members

5. Vampires will not kill human because they understand we are their food supply as well as their ancestors

6. Vampires are dangerous creatures

7. Vampires experience emotion, a vampires emotion is amplified

8. Vampires senses are very, very sensitive

9. Vampires do poses more power then a human being, a vampire can hear and see far, a vampire can read your emotions and manipulate mind and emotional state...

10. Yes Vampires do drink human blood, the energy thing is a joke

11. So finally when you see someone on television that announces their death and comes back, that someone is possibly a vampire going into hibernation for many physiological reasons (rejuvenation...) as well as to protect the identity of a vampire and their age.

While a vampire hibernates times passe they go in old come out young after 100 or so years. If thy come out early they were summoned by the council for a purpose.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP