Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Him That Cometh Unto Me I Will In No Wise Cast Out" - Jesus
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jesus Christ said in John 6:37 "him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." Are you willing to come to Him? I like that. It is a catholic church, meaning universal or worldwide. Everyone is welcome. Old Pentecostal minister Smith Wigglesworth said he was catholic but not Roman Catholic. I've gone to some little churches and they look you over and they don't want you there. They don't want you there if you're poor. They don't want you there if you're sick or handicapped, but that's not the way Jesus is. Everyone's welcome.

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Acts 2:21. We come unto Jesus by calling on his name, and then we "shall be saved." Jesus Christ said "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28-30. We can cast our cares, our heavy burdens, on Him. Then take His burden, which is light, and His yoke, upon you. There's only two Masters, two gods out there, Jesus Christ and Satan. "Choose ye this day whom ye will serve." Do you want to serve God or the devil? It's that simple. You can choose what side you want to be on.

And then we need to get baptized in the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in other tongues. The early church was a Pentecostal church. They talked in tongues. We shouldn't be ashamed of this. "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ" the Apostle Paul said. John the Baptist said "He (Jesus) shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire." Matthew 3:11. In the early church they got saved, then they got baptized by IMMERSION in water, and then they got baptized with the Holy Ghot with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. Then they kept speaking in tongues and groaning in the Spirit every day.

They fasted. They gave alms to the poor. They preached the gospel. They cast out demons. They prayed for the sick to get well with the laying on of hands. The same Jesus who saves you will baptize you in the Holy Spirit if you seek Him for it. The Bible says "Seek and ye shall find." Matthew 7:7. I don't care what church you go to, but get saved, baptized in the Holy Ghost, fast, pray, read the Bible (King James version) every day, give alms to the poor, and get baptized by IMMERSION in water if you have to baptize yourself in your bathtub. Don't just go through the motions. The Bible says Jesus will spew the lukewarm Christians out of His mouth when He comes again. Get on fire. Be a wise virgin with the oil of the Holy Spirit in your lamp, and you will be ready for His soon coming.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP