Users Online Now: 1,911 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 694,414
Pageviews Today: 916,653Threads Today: 251Posts Today: 3,660
07:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Someone just tried to steal my purse.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was coming out of Sams Club with a few items and after I approached my car I opened the back to put the items inside while my purse was still in the cart.
A family of non speaking english approached their car parked next to mine as I was still putting the goods in my car. When I looked up I noticed the lady gave me a nervous glance.
My intution told me that something was not right about her.
So forgetting that I had the purse still in the cart I proceed to take the cart to the cart recepticle. When I go to my car I then noticed my purse was missing. I quickly looked in the back where I had just put the grocerys and it was not there. I look over at the family next to me and in panicked voice I said, "my purse is gone!" The lady in broken english said "I only have my purse". I knew they had snatched it when I was putting my grocerys away. I quickly took note of their licence plate. The lady then gets out of her car to take their cart back. She then threw my purse under the rear wheel of a car next to the cart recepticle (I didn't see her do this as other vehicles were obstructing the veiw.
As they were leaving I notice my purse under the wheel of this SUV next to where the carts where.
I looked inside and everything was intact even the cash I had.
A big lesson learned! Never ever trust leaving your purse in a shopping cart and look away even for a few seconds.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP