Users Online Now: 1,587 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 101,403
Pageviews Today: 179,467Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,299
01:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject anyone know a good screen writer to help with a great script!?!?!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i wrote a screen play 3 years ago, that i got infront of a few ppl who where def in the biz...and they loved it.they even try'd stealing it,then offering to buy it,(not enough to sell)..long story short there was really only one person i wantd to help me with it b/c that person(jay-z) music was the sound track to the story..so thru a friend i got in touch, with jay we went back and forth. he loved the stoyline and all..the only problem was, as you can prolly tell. i'm the furthest thing from a writer. so he said that he had alot goin on(rocafella break up)..but told me to get the script re writen and get back at him with it.....right after i met him in MIA. my lil bro almost killed himself on a streetbike and i had to dump all the almost 100k i had to help him with bills and shit..but. now im back up and ready to go.....this screenplay is based on a true story...and something everyone can relate to !!! so if any of the great minds on glp could help LMK thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP