Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE REPTILIAN-HUMAN CONNECTION
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is from 1994 but it may be of interest to people that don't fear exploring hidden factions that most of humanity don't see or don't know or just don't care about.This is a link I found yesterday.

[link to www.reptoids.com]

THE REPTILIAN-HUMAN CONNECTION
By: John Rhodes:1994

INTRODUCTION

My name is John Rhodes and I am a researcher, explorer and lecturer in the realms of ufology, occulted archaeology and metaphysics. In this report, I will be providing you with compelling evidence, gathered over many years of research, as to our genealogical connections with the overlord reptilian alien race and the occulted historical archaeology that clearly demonstrates that these reptilian beings have coexisted on this planet Earth with us for thousands of years prior to our current era.

The reason that I place an emphasis on archaeology and metaphysics is because, in my opinion, they are the key elements to unlocking the secrets of the UFO phenomenon that surrounds us all in these trying times of ours. The result of the research that I am about to provide to you is not compiled by myself alone. These theories those of individuals, like myself, that have endured immense difficulties and danger in order to unveil that which has been hidden from the public for many, many years. These individuals remain unknown at present due to reasons of survival, however, it is not only our duty, but it is time to unveil this information for all to hear, see and contemplate upon, for we are about to shift our shared reality.

Today, we are all witnessing a simultaneous deterioration of geopolitical and geological stability, increase of UFO abduction related phenomenon and a rapidly changing climatological environment. The psychological pressure associated with these shifts in reality is compounded by the fact that many believe that we are experiencing the unfolding of prophecies handed down to us by generations passed.

We have all been told through the prophecies of many religions and cultures around the world that our generation will witness the unveiling or the "revelation" of the true reality in which we live. Our species is struggling with impeding global disaster brought upon us by natural and man made causes, thus we find ourselves desperately reaching into the shadows for answers. I believe that this is no more evident than in our interest in "New Age."

The information that "New Age" is founded upon is not new at all. Long ago, secret societies made every effort to remove the truly powerful esoteric knowledge from public libraries so they could drunkenly abuse and use it to dominate Earth's inhabitants. Many of the sacred mysteries that enable one to attain their true source of inner power have existed here in on the American continent for thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of years. UFOs, alien beings, cosmic cycles, atomic manifestation and other "mysterious phenomenon" still survive within the legend, myth and lore of the red race of beings known as the American Indian.

By studying these stories and those of other ancient civilizations, we can translate the truth into modern day linguistics and expand our view of the reality in which we belong. Archaic wisdom transforms our spiritual link with corporeal matter. The words may change and the cryptic way in which brotherhoods have passed down secrets may have become more difficult to decipher, but "the truth is out there" for us to discover . . . if you want it.

I do not question whether or not aliens or their craft are here on our planet. After all, historical documentation, video tapes, abduction cases, leaked government information and numerous other data confirm their existence. The most important question, in my opinion, happens to be "Who are the main players?" and "How do we fit into the 'big' plan?"

Throughout the history of extraterrestrial contact, many different types of alien beings have reportedly stated that they are not able to interfere to any great extent with human beings or their affairs. If this is true, then why are we receiving an increasingly larger number of abduction and contactee reports that repeatedly describe two types of intelligent life forms, those of the Grey and Reptilian aliens? Why do they have exclusive rights to interfere with our species when other alien beings do not?

If interaction between these beings and our own species has been occurring throughout history, as legend and myth would have us believe, then where is the supporting evidence as to their existence. Where are they from and why are they so interested in us? Before we proceed further, lets answer the questions as to who these beings are and where the historical connections are that reveal their presence.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP