Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesse Ventura Sucks !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just a few days ago, I got kind of bored and I began channel surfing on the Tv, between the olympics and a few cops shows, and I came accross something about jesse ventura, so I started paying some attention to it to see what it was.

as it tuirns out it was just anouther jesse ventura "I hate life" rant with his conspitacy theory about "securet tunnels to evacuate the rich" bull shit.

This is what I have to say about this Jesse Ventura bull shit.

1. If it wasnt for the rich, jesse ventura would not be rich.

2. Jesse ventura is not a politician or a leader, what he is is a fucking fat ass former bull shit wrestler(an actor)in reality and since its no longer popular the way it was way back in the day, its about time he shut the fuck up, took all his luck-earned money and gone away.

3. did I mention ? that stupid motherfucker has no business with 300 feet of the governers mansion, or even being the block captain for that matter.

4. I never said that the rich should never have to pay taxes, infact if you got money, a certain percentage belongs to the united states
(assuming that you are an american citizen)

5. if a construction company is hired to dig a ditch for some reason, i dont give a flying rats ass about it either way.

6. If Jesse Ventura dont like America, he should get the fuck out and dont let the door him on the ass, on the way out.

bye bye, see ya later.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP