Turkey to sell high-tech NATO weapons to Iran-Iraq-Syria-Jordan-Lebanon
User ID: 929725
04/30/2010 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
All enemies of Israel...interesting uh?Quoting: Anonymous Coward 956791
[link to www.worldbulletin.net]
Neighbours to join Turkish regional fair in June
Caglayan said on Friday that a southeastern Turkish province would host a fair to be attended by representatives from Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon in June 2010.
And by exports, they mean ARMS.
what kind of half assed deduction is that ?
- the fair has no relevance to arms
- turkey doesnt have any noticeable/high grade arms to export.
- what turkey produces (actually nothing now) has been produced under license from whichever country they were given from, and are under contractual obligations. you cant sell to anyone without permission
- actually you cant even use them wherever you want. germany forbids using the arms it exports from being used in southeastern turkey
- turkey's army itself needs modern arms, leave aside being able to export anything
granted, the current islamist government that is ruling turkey would do such a thing. however, there is nothing to sell.
|1||Jordan, Failed Coup Attempt, Implications of Chinese & Iraq & Iran Alliance Too||04/03/21|
|2||BREAKING: Thousands of Israeli refugees fleeing occupied territories (Israel) to Syria, Egypt, Jordan||05/14/21|
|3||Thousands of protestor reach the Israeli border from 3 axis, North (Lebanon), South (Egypt), west (Jordan) as more protests erupt around west ban||05/14/21|
|4||Syria, Turkey Seek Strategic Alliance with Iran, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon||01/03/10|
|5||TRUE REASONS for the cancelation of the assault of the three weapons of “NATO”, from sea and through Turkey and Jordan, against Syria||09/17/13|