REPORT COPYRIGHT VIOLATION IN MESSAGE
Mikhail Kryzhanovsky. "Obama is using KGB mind control technologies"
Barack Obama is using my technologies ("White House Special Handbook") to brainwash the nation.
a former KGB intelligence officer
a former CIA "Filament"
I. Propaganda tools.
- general (abstract) information on White House problems
- information dosage (the less people know - the easier you convince them)
- misinformation (full or partial) presented as news, sensations, rumors
- disorientation - one bit of information contradicts another one
- provocation - information “pushes” people (before you start war)
- information over-dosage - too much information (and people lose interest)
- exaggeration of enemy’s negative sides and promotion of scary data
- distraction of nation’s attention from news that is bad (for you) by publishing sensations and (political) scandals
- stereotypes manipulation - “nuclear threat,” “international terror,” etc.
- “shuffle” - all news and facts match President’s political course
- “cocktail” :mix of true and false information
-“facts transportation” from abroad (you buy a foreign reporter and he’s publishing positive information on your politics; then you spread the information through American media)
Remember the principles of mass psychology: people don’t believe the government - they believe the market and the stock exchange; people need statements, not analysis.
II. Principles of mind control.
1) It’s not enough if every single citizen, and the nation as a whole, thinks and behaves your way - it’s much better if they want to behave your way and feel comfortable, and are absolutely sure it’s their own choice and, finally, they become your active supporters.
2) If you want to control the nation and program peoples’ thoughts, you have to control knowledge (information, culture and communication).
3) The political imagination (belief) of the nation has to move in the right direction and has to be accepted as the most comfortable and most acceptable way of political activity: nobody is thinking, nobody is criticizing the President, nobody is making comparisons and drawing conclusions. Everybody believes the American President and hates his enemies.
4) Don’t waste time fighting foreign ideology, take care of ordinary Americans.
5) There is no difference between commercial and political advertising, and MM.
1) Create a steadfast American collective will-power: “We want to live forever in the America we live in now” — through the media.
2) Don’t ask people to change their views and beliefs - they have only to change the object of their aggression - “Now we understand who is to be blamed for the problems! (the previous President, political opponents). “Now we understand where the problem lies!”(economic cycles, etc.).
3) Get people accustomed to accept facts but believe only in the “right” commentaries — any common sense has to be “switched off.” This way you create “mass artificial schizophrenia” — people lose the ability (and desire) to connect statements and facts (notions) and just believe.
Please verify you're human:
Reason for copyright violation: