Summer season is coming to Chile, Watermelon and Honey Dew Melon (or any kind of melon) are your options (if there is a south american export in your country, I know there is in the US)
Facts about the green melon (AKA honey dew), most general in any kind of melon:
Neutraliza la acidez.
• It is laxative and diuretic.
• Noted for its 80% water composition.
• It has few calories, so this recommended weight loss diets.
• Contains: Vitamin A, B, C and E.
• Rich in antioxidants (for its high content of beta-carotene).
• It is rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and potassium.
• Contains folic acid, very suitable for pregnant women.
• Very useful for people who have liver and kidney insufficiencies.
• Helps to reduce fever, highly beneficial juice.
• Good for moisturizing the skin.
• Useful in cases of hypertension.
• Excellent tonic for high performance athletes.
• Helps strengthen the immune system and can assist in the formation of bones, teeth, collagen and red blood cells.
• Helps in cases of rheumatism, hemorrhoids, headaches, arthritis, dehydration, accumulation of uric acid poisoning, acne, typhus, gout, obesity.
Facts about the watermelon:
• Thirst quenching
• It has cleansing properties.
• It is recommended for kidneys or the urinary tract.
• Watermelon is strongly indicated in diets.
• Its consumption causes satiety.
• Its fiber content helps to clean the intestines.
• It helps eliminate toxic waste.
• Watermelon helps maintain blood pressure.
• 75 Kcal per 250 Grs, also 42% of vitamin C, 15% of vitamin A and 10% of vitamin B1 of your daily basis.
• Chewing the seeds is good for the prostate.
The bad thing, you ask? "Any shit your government puts over it, otherwise, it's very good"
So, northern countries may enjoy the import of this fruit every winter if you don't have a production in the summer.