Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,511 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 604,171
Pageviews Today: 1,484,507Threads Today: 1,095Posts Today: 18,441
08:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
Message Subject Pay No Taxes legally -End the FED -synopsis page 8-Why are waiting for someone to do it for us like Ron paul
Poster Handle Anonymous Coward
Post Content
so I have XXX amount in savings.

I go to a bank and demand that I withdrawl my funds in Lawful monmey?.

And I can then re-deposit this Lawful money back into my account or keep it safe at home?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211756

You would not have to withdraw the money in 'lawful money' the clerk will only give you FRNs so just withdraw the money as you normally would.

In fact, just get a check from them for the amount. Then, do your non-endorsement on the back of the check and re-deposit it, done.

If they ask you why you are doing it, I might say "my accountant wants it that way for tax purposes." That usually ends that.
Please verify you're human:

Reason for reporting: