Grrrr, well im not really sure what im doing to be honest.
I felt it was the right thing to do to put my house up for sale, because i honesty thought we would sell, and be gone by july.
So far soo good, because it did sell within 5 weeks and we will be out by july.
The person who came to view it, i knew she would buy it, and she did.
I have seen where i go to, i can see the door and stairs but no more.
Whats bothering me is, the estate agents told me to accept a low offer. I admit i have loads of debt, and if i sell il come out with about £27,000, which is all good because i can rent somewhere and invest the money.
I told the estate agents i would think about the offer, and they sort of ignored me, and put the sold sign up. Whats bothering me is, should i have waited for a better offer, or not?
Ive tried to do readings on whether will find somewhere to rent in the area i want to go to, but im not getting good answers, which is causing me to doubt it.
Guess it will all turn out ok, im just in worry mode, lol.
Thanks for listening, its done me good to unload it all. and yes any thoughts would be appreciated