Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,628 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 300,998
Pageviews Today: 585,327Threads Today: 299Posts Today: 5,504
11:58 AM


Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPORT ABUSIVE REPLY
Message Subject ***The Illuminati Made Me an Offer I Couldn't Refuse!
Poster Handle Caylus Ark
Post Content
Which anime movie was that all taken from? Or are you writing your own fiction.

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48013704


Many stories find a way of recurring in human consciousness without any kind of plagiarism or copying involved.
 Quoting: Caylus Ark



I make a point of not conversing with people who have anime characters as their AV. They usually demonstrate a lack of maturity, and have delusions of their own grandeur.

peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48013704


Make whatever assumptions you like, but even if you are right 90% of the time you will be wrong the remaining 10%. If you are that close-minded, I'd rather not talk to you anyhow.

peace
 
Please verify you're human:




Reason for reporting:







GLP