Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,083 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 922,097
Pageviews Today: 1,676,149Threads Today: 548Posts Today: 12,136
04:32 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!

 
The Great Monarch
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 20170
United States
09/13/2005 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
Read the entire article here:
[link to www.enterprisemission.com]

november 7th is the NEW date i´ve been told to watch

"As we stated back in August, the November 7th date is interesting to us because it is very near a "ritual date," a date of special significance to the "cabal" that we believe exists in and around NASA, the Sirius worshipers at FEMA, and selected other government agencies (actually November 6th, the beginning of the fall passage through the Taurid meteor stream. Remember, even though it may be the 6th in one part of the world, it may already be the 7th across the international dateline). We have assumed for some years that a "special event" was planned around this date and were quite concerned last year that we might have a "problem" when this date came around again."

is FEMA planning for the following?

Concurrently, several days after our mysterious "anonymous inside source," and almost two weeks after the August 18th Bell Show itself, Hoagland heard from another "old intel friend" he´d been half expecting ... none other than our "Turret Peak UFO landing" intelligence source! This source (we´ll call him "Max") informed us, in calls spaced over several days, that we were indeed on the right track: that there were indeed three objects "heading our way"; and that they had actually been given code names, associated with the three impact points our previous "mysterious caller" had related. In addition, he confirmed and provided additional information concerning the actual nature of the objects.

"Titanic" - Will supposedly impact in Siberia, with a 90% probability of impact given.

"Bismarck" - Is targeted for central Manitoba. 30% probability given because of the flat trajectory of the object (70% chance it will "bounce" off the atmosphere).

"Monitor" - Will fall in the East Atlantic, just off the Northwestern Coast of Africa.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17835
United States
09/13/2005 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
Yeah well you better watch this week, forget about Nov.
GraffixMMW

User ID: 10278
Canada
09/13/2005 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
Why do you bother anymore. THis shit NEVER pans out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4039
United States
09/13/2005 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
I think it is the Sun which will trigger everything
OP
User ID: 4109
Canada
09/13/2005 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
What about our old friend "Burro"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11738
United States
09/13/2005 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
OP, are you suggesting that the "Cabal" can actually manuvuer these three objects (if they exist), to drop into our atmosphere on that exact date??

and how would they do that
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 690
United States
09/13/2005 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
Another date that will fall off the tree and become a prune.
Druiz

User ID: 1143
United States
09/13/2005 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
It is always just far enough away that people forget....

I will bet ANYONE here that in about 4 weeks the new "date to watch" will December 14!!!

The date is always 3-6 weeks in the future.
Nice Try
User ID: 5666
United States
09/14/2005 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
OP --

This story was posted in 1999!
and updated in 2003.

Why even waste people´s time like this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098407
United States
09/15/2010 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
you were right about the 6th of November. You knew something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 667950
United States
09/15/2010 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOVEMBER 7TH, 2005 - THE new DATE I´VE BEEN TOLD TO WATCH!
OP --

This story was posted in 1999!
and updated in 2003.

Why even waste people´s time like this?
 Quoting: Nice Try 5666

lmao





GLP