|Users Online Now: 2,255 (Who's On?)||Visitors Today: 246,930|
|Pageviews Today: 604,690||Threads Today: 355||Posts Today: 6,696|
User ID: 878454
08/16/2011 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Last Edited by Bio-hazard on 08/16/2011 01:06 AM
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.
5. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.