|Users Online Now: 1,667 (Who's On?)||Visitors Today: 915,501|
|Pageviews Today: 1,827,677||Threads Today: 983||Posts Today: 18,903|
J.R.R. Tolkien's Smaug the Magnificent, illuminati reference?
User ID: 3499316
11/02/2011 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Smaug the Magnificent
[link to lotr.wikia.com]
dragons in middle earth, attributes:
1) powerful and greedy
3) love of treasure (especially gold)
4) had a hypnotic power called "dragon-spell"(mind control)
5) love of riddles and puzzling talk, spending long hours trying to decipher it. Therefore, speaking in ambiguous riddles is the best way to converse with a dragon, as it is quite unwise to either tell the full truth or to directly refuse them.
6) Dragons have acute senses.
7) Sleep with one eye open. (One eye)
Looking forward to the new movie.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)