Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 184,173
Pageviews Today: 600,201Threads Today: 387Posts Today: 6,578
08:58 AM


Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPORT COPYRIGHT VIOLATION IN REPLY
Message Subject A Christian's opinion about Atheists arguments against the existence of God. (Discussion thread)
Poster Handle Anonymous Coward
Post Content
#1 - I see you ASSUME god is a male entity. You refer to god as being a "He." In case you didn't know, Creation CANNOT exist with only male energy. For all of Creation to exist, there must be BOTH male AND female energy.

2 - Why is it that you insist on lumping all non-believers (anyone who disagrees with your religious beliefs) in the same group? You make no distinction between Spiritualists and Atheists. You know there is a HUGE difference, right?

3 - I agree that the existence of your Buy-Bull god as being the Infinite First Consciousness/ Unconditional Love/Source of all Creation, as totally, 100% illogical!! YOUR biblical god CANNOT possibly be all those things. YOUR Buy-Bull god calls HIMSELF (notice I made it very clear this is a "HE!!") a "MAN OF WAR." A "man" is masculine and "war" is as far away from LOVE as you can get.

4 - Here you go again. You claim the Source of all Creation is a "HE." PROVE IT!!

5 - You dare call me an atheist because I do not accept your Buy-Bull god as the True Infinite First Consciousness. FYI, `My`god appears to me in everything that is known as Nature. Mother Nature in all Her spender and awesome power is all I need to know there is an Infinite First Consciousness - call it Unconditional Love if you like.

6 - Did you make that one up? Most intelligent people are very much aware of the fact that only 4% of reality can be `seen`with the naked eye. The other 96% is known as dark or black energy (not Evil, just invisible to the naked eye).

7 - More nonsense about a `HE`being the Creator of all that is. NONSENSE!! You need BOTH male AND female energy for Creation to exist.

8 - The `logical proof`as you call it, has nothing to do with your Buy-Bull fraudulent god.

9 - Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind. Einstein

I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. (Albert Einstein, 1954)
 
Please verify you're human:




Reason for copyright violation:







GLP