Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 909 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 237,527
Pageviews Today: 385,131Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 3,119
08:07 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids

 
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 15777966
United States
06/04/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
Interesting. That post had a lot of work behind it.
It had to take many hours to put it all together,
and dump all the injustice man comes up with - on one person?

You MUST work for The Vatican.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


Correction, I work for the Brotherhood on High which of course has us earthly Masters of the Great Work in every relevant governing, religious and business institution on earth to make sure that prophecies of our forefathers are fulfilled. We work wherever, whenever and do whatever is needed to eventually bring us all from CHAO to ORDO for the ENDS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

The one person is the prophesized son, the witness who was, is and will be. There has ALWAYS been a ONE or NOBODY who rises above the tares as the golden wheat who wears the crown and rides the horse. Think of Moses, Alexander the Great. Augustus Caesar, King Arthur etc, etc. Of course that had great teams, sages and cohorts, but there was ALWAYS and ONLY ONE main SON/SUN who carried the torch for the Brotherhood of 12 with the Son be #13.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


What is your Brotherhoods view on The Divine Feminine?
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

Lion and Serpent

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

Leopard Madonna

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 06/04/2012 10:03 AM
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
1908247

User ID: 17349831
Brazil
06/04/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
Interesting. That post had a lot of work behind it.
It had to take many hours to put it all together,
and dump all the injustice man comes up with - on one person?

You MUST work for The Vatican.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


Correction, I work for the Brotherhood on High which of course has us earthly Masters of the Great Work in every relevant governing, religious and business institution on earth to make sure that prophecies of our forefathers are fulfilled. We work wherever, whenever and do whatever is needed to eventually bring us all from CHAO to ORDO for the ENDS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

The one person is the prophesized son, the witness who was, is and will be. There has ALWAYS been a ONE or NOBODY who rises above the tares as the golden wheat who wears the crown and rides the horse. Think of Moses, Alexander the Great. Augustus Caesar, King Arthur etc, etc. Of course that had great teams, sages and cohorts, but there was ALWAYS and ONLY ONE main SON/SUN who carried the torch for the Brotherhood of 12 with the Son be #13.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


What is your Brotherhoods view on The Divine Feminine?
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

Lion and Serpent

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

Leopard Madonna
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


Hey dude.. where did you get this lion and serpent image from? Thanks. =]
Nus
Secret Key Activator
User ID: 17350795
Sweden
06/04/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
Interesting. That post had a lot of work behind it.
It had to take many hours to put it all together,
and dump all the injustice man comes up with - on one person?

You MUST work for The Vatican.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


Correction, I work for the Brotherhood on High which of course has us earthly Masters of the Great Work in every relevant governing, religious and business institution on earth to make sure that prophecies of our forefathers are fulfilled. We work wherever, whenever and do whatever is needed to eventually bring us all from CHAO to ORDO for the ENDS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

The one person is the prophesized son, the witness who was, is and will be. There has ALWAYS been a ONE or NOBODY who rises above the tares as the golden wheat who wears the crown and rides the horse. Think of Moses, Alexander the Great. Augustus Caesar, King Arthur etc, etc. Of course that had great teams, sages and cohorts, but there was ALWAYS and ONLY ONE main SON/SUN who carried the torch for the Brotherhood of 12 with the Son be #13.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


What is your Brotherhoods view on The Divine Feminine?
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

:Lion and Serpent:

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

:Leopard Madonna:
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


The late Aaron Russo claimed that Rockefeller allegedly had informed him of the 'elites' agenda when The Rockefeller Foundation supported the Womens Liberation movement. (see video clip in the interview "From freedom to fascism" [link to www.youtube.com] )

The reason for this was stated:

> to get more money in TAXES - if both the man and woman had a job and hence encouraging the woman to seek a career to fulfil herself with, i.e. they used media, advertising to shape a self image for the woman in how she ought to feel, behave and what to do (brainwashing/mind control as usual)

> to get the child into the state schools in order to indoctrinate the child. the child where to see the state as their authority and guide, not the family or parents. (more brainwashing/mind control)

> to break up families. (the very foundation for a mammal/human being, in order to divide and conquer)

----------

THE DIVINE FEMININE however is a completely different thing.

I was hoping you would have been made aware of that...??
Does your Brotherhood NOT teach you about that?

.
Secret Key Activator
User ID: 17350795
Sweden
06/04/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
Huh? He says he May not be back and is being interrogated by TBTB or simply the CIA or FBI. Just FYI, the only reason I joined the GLP and come here daily is just for this magic to happen. 6 months after I joined the GLP prophecizing the end and the capstone, the Nobody magic really took off and has not stopped to this day. Uncle Mikey came in the picture as well about then and only contributed to mainly these threads as did many secret society members who mostly played games with the sheople.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


There you go again, claiming things.

How are anyone TO KNOW, truly - IF "The Secret Societies" have entered this forum to play games "with the sheople."?!

Should they trust that it is the case, because YOU say so?

Perhaps, if someone had the Agenda, to discredit "The Secret Societies", OR, other targets - they would make such statements in order to direct "the sheoples" relationship TO such "Secret Societies".

I would look deeper into what such "Secret Societies" TRYLY do know.

My 'guess' is, they would NOT call people "Sheeps",
second - they would not trash all women by calling them whores,
nor be arrogant, superialistic nor talk about themselves as such.

Further, they would know VERY WELL what The Divine Feminine stands for.


For those with eyes to see, it is obvious WHO is playing games.


.
Soliloquy

User ID: 11033397
United States
06/04/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
but no music vids

cause this is serious

lol

in essence- don;lt have fun, and write on a conspiracy baord, cause that will do much

lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8802358


yeah they're trying to redefine something that had predetermined definitions

kinda silly
but it's the way of the world





and you know there is a crew of posters who speak in music video spam....

it's borning
If it's a circle peg, into a square hole... bang harder. Sometimes in order for the blind to see, one who takes no sides has to wedge themselves right in the middle of all sides.

To whom it may concern; You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile, posts, and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student, or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this account are private and legally privileged and confidential information meant only for the ones to whom any correspondence was proffered to, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 15777966
United States
06/04/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


Correction, I work for the Brotherhood on High which of course has us earthly Masters of the Great Work in every relevant governing, religious and business institution on earth to make sure that prophecies of our forefathers are fulfilled. We work wherever, whenever and do whatever is needed to eventually bring us all from CHAO to ORDO for the ENDS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

The one person is the prophesized son, the witness who was, is and will be. There has ALWAYS been a ONE or NOBODY who rises above the tares as the golden wheat who wears the crown and rides the horse. Think of Moses, Alexander the Great. Augustus Caesar, King Arthur etc, etc. Of course that had great teams, sages and cohorts, but there was ALWAYS and ONLY ONE main SON/SUN who carried the torch for the Brotherhood of 12 with the Son be #13.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


What is your Brotherhoods view on The Divine Feminine?
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

Lion and Serpent

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

Leopard Madonna
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


Hey dude.. where did you get this lion and serpent image from? Thanks. =]
 Quoting: 1908247


AS ABOVE SO BELOW ;)

I AM sorry, but I forgot where I had got it.

Think as the LION as King of the earth/beasts and the SUN as King of the heavens/stars. The Dragon is our guardian of the water (Moses came from the water and our Levite Tribe's symbol is a water vase) which is represented in our immortal DNA to complete the World by a Circle and by a Serpent in the midst of it who is the Protectors of Countries and Cities.

LIKE GREEN MAN

Moses carving
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 15777966
United States
06/04/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


Correction, I work for the Brotherhood on High which of course has us earthly Masters of the Great Work in every relevant governing, religious and business institution on earth to make sure that prophecies of our forefathers are fulfilled. We work wherever, whenever and do whatever is needed to eventually bring us all from CHAO to ORDO for the ENDS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

The one person is the prophesized son, the witness who was, is and will be. There has ALWAYS been a ONE or NOBODY who rises above the tares as the golden wheat who wears the crown and rides the horse. Think of Moses, Alexander the Great. Augustus Caesar, King Arthur etc, etc. Of course that had great teams, sages and cohorts, but there was ALWAYS and ONLY ONE main SON/SUN who carried the torch for the Brotherhood of 12 with the Son be #13.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


What is your Brotherhoods view on The Divine Feminine?
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

Lion and Serpent

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

Leopard Madonna
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


The late Aaron Russo claimed that Rockefeller allegedly had informed him of the 'elites' agenda when The Rockefeller Foundation supported the Womens Liberation movement. (see video clip in the interview "From freedom to fascism" [link to www.youtube.com] )

The reason for this was stated:

> to get more money in TAXES - if both the man and woman had a job and hence encouraging the woman to seek a career to fulfil herself with, i.e. they used media, advertising to shape a self image for the woman in how she ought to feel, behave and what to do (brainwashing/mind control as usual)

> to get the child into the state schools in order to indoctrinate the child. the child where to see the state as their authority and guide, not the family or parents. (more brainwashing/mind control)

> to break up families. (the very foundation for a mammal/human being, in order to divide and conquer)

----------

THE DIVINE FEMININE however is a completely different thing.

I was hoping you would have been made aware of that...??
Does your Brotherhood NOT teach you about that?

.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17350795


I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
AlHaZaRdIYVUI_IUVYIdR​aZaHlA

User ID: 16766292
United States
06/04/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


What is your Brotherhoods view on The Divine Feminine?
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

Lion and Serpent

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

Leopard Madonna
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


Hey dude.. where did you get this lion and serpent image from? Thanks. =]
 Quoting: 1908247


AS ABOVE SO BELOW ;)

I AM sorry, but I forgot where I had got it.

Think as the LION as King of the earth/beasts and the SUN as King of the heavens/stars. The Dragon is our guardian of the water (Moses came from the water and our Levite Tribe's symbol is a water vase) which is represented in our immortal DNA to complete the World by a Circle and by a Serpent in the midst of it who is the Protectors of Countries and Cities.

LIKE GREEN MAN

Moses carving
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


Hmmm... Lion and Serpent... Wolf and Phoenix... Horse and Eagle... lots of different shapes in that picture if you blur your preconceived notion a bit ;)
\\\RXG///_//_/__),...,...---
\\BRVG0//_/_/_.,.___)__________
​\B0RN0G0//_/______No0oBziPiToSaVsPc_
BORN2N0G0D__________L0LW​H0DuZnYtN0rLy
IBORN2UN0G0D__________APRNTLYBBCOsDuN
EIBORN2UN​0G0D__________N0Th4TL0LZZHH
Secret Key Activator
User ID: 17351543
Sweden
06/04/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV



I wanted to know what the Brotherhood you claim to be a part of - what they have taught you about The Divine Feminine.


There are influences from behind the scenes, by those with desire to influence what YOU call "A GAME". Their tactics are to manipulate human body, mind and spirit in order to limit the other "players" access TO INFORMATION - which would affect their vested interest as they call MARKET... hence, the technology in use are frequencies or alchemy - i.e. chemistry (in food, air, water etc) to manipulate the very body or DNA or blood - that are the machine of the Human Spirit in this dimension.

You are not supposed to "see" any guns towards peoples heads - the guns used in "THEIR GAME" are not on the public "checkerboard" - it is advanced technology.

You CAN however see the GWEN TOWERS, various antennas, sattellites and mobile/wireless devices - but, the bullets are invisible.

THE EFFECT is very easy to see. That is - what you judge with your arrogant attitude as "worthless sheople" - those would be the victims of the manipulation and mind control... they are mostly suffering of malnutrition by design, as well as being POISONED with toxins - also BY DESIGN.

This "GAME" is RIGGED. Manipulated.

I don't think your attitude is justified. It is far too easy being cocky when you jerk the chain keeping people in a leash - hence behaving like a sheep.

That disgust or contempt you express - are the consequence and effect of the very system you seem to support.

If you don't like to see people turned into sheeps, being drunk or act all dumbed up as per order when their brain are put in a state of trance via tele-vision induced hypnosis - then PROTEST AGAINST IT.

SO FAR, I have only read self glorious chauvinistic smirk remarks from you and your ilk, as you pat each other on the back for being "above" the "sheops". Let me make this clear to you - THE DIVINE has NOTHING to do with YOU OR YOUR BROTHERHOOD.


.
gd2balive

User ID: 1309296
United States
06/04/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


Correction, I work for the Brotherhood on High which of course has us earthly Masters of the Great Work in every relevant governing, religious and business institution on earth to make sure that prophecies of our forefathers are fulfilled. We work wherever, whenever and do whatever is needed to eventually bring us all from CHAO to ORDO for the ENDS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

The one person is the prophesized son, the witness who was, is and will be. There has ALWAYS been a ONE or NOBODY who rises above the tares as the golden wheat who wears the crown and rides the horse. Think of Moses, Alexander the Great. Augustus Caesar, King Arthur etc, etc. Of course that had great teams, sages and cohorts, but there was ALWAYS and ONLY ONE main SON/SUN who carried the torch for the Brotherhood of 12 with the Son be #13.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


What is your Brotherhoods view on The Divine Feminine?
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

Lion and Serpent

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

Leopard Madonna
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


The late Aaron Russo claimed that Rockefeller allegedly had informed him of the 'elites' agenda when The Rockefeller Foundation supported the Womens Liberation movement. (see video clip in the interview "From freedom to fascism" [link to www.youtube.com] )

The reason for this was stated:

> to get more money in TAXES - if both the man and woman had a job and hence encouraging the woman to seek a career to fulfil herself with, i.e. they used media, advertising to shape a self image for the woman in how she ought to feel, behave and what to do (brainwashing/mind control as usual)

> to get the child into the state schools in order to indoctrinate the child. the child where to see the state as their authority and guide, not the family or parents. (more brainwashing/mind control)

> to break up families. (the very foundation for a mammal/human being, in order to divide and conquer)

----------

THE DIVINE FEMININE however is a completely different thing.

I was hoping you would have been made aware of that...??
Does your Brotherhood NOT teach you about that?

.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17350795


SKA, Your question is of a very sober mind and begs to be answered by Knights Templar and the rest of them...

Much manipulation of the FEMALE has happened.It appears that those men believe that they are both the male and female so let them lay with each other as Atom & Steve and lets see how far they get but remember it is not good for man to be alone,so he was "GIVEN" an help meet, a "GIFT" that he continues to spat upon, no wonder their children are turning against them in droves...

Quoted by Secret Key Activator

THE DIVINE FEMININE however is a completely different thing
Does your Brotherhood NOT teach you about that?

This charge of truth has been made and it is now time that you all answer the questions that have been asked by SKA

MJ
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 15777966
United States
06/04/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV



I wanted to know what the Brotherhood you claim to be a part of - what they have taught you about The Divine Feminine.


There are influences from behind the scenes, by those with desire to influence what YOU call "A GAME". Their tactics are to manipulate human body, mind and spirit in order to limit the other "players" access TO INFORMATION - which would affect their vested interest as they call MARKET... hence, the technology in use are frequencies or alchemy - i.e. chemistry (in food, air, water etc) to manipulate the very body or DNA or blood - that are the machine of the Human Spirit in this dimension.

You are not supposed to "see" any guns towards peoples heads - the guns used in "THEIR GAME" are not on the public "checkerboard" - it is advanced technology.

You CAN however see the GWEN TOWERS, various antennas, sattellites and mobile/wireless devices - but, the bullets are invisible.

THE EFFECT is very easy to see. That is - what you judge with your arrogant attitude as "worthless sheople" - those would be the victims of the manipulation and mind control... they are mostly suffering of malnutrition by design, as well as being POISONED with toxins - also BY DESIGN.

This "GAME" is RIGGED. Manipulated.

I don't think your attitude is justified. It is far too easy being cocky when you jerk the chain keeping people in a leash - hence behaving like a sheep.

That disgust or contempt you express - are the consequence and effect of the very system you seem to support.

If you don't like to see people turned into sheeps, being drunk or act all dumbed up as per order when their brain are put in a state of trance via tele-vision induced hypnosis - then PROTEST AGAINST IT.

SO FAR, I have only read self glorious chauvinistic smirk remarks from you and your ilk, as you pat each other on the back for being "above" the "sheops". Let me make this clear to you - THE DIVINE has NOTHING to do with YOU OR YOUR BROTHERHOOD.


.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17351543


There will always be this who rule and those who are ruled. This will NEVER go away. True Knowledge and secret information are worth more than Gold or anything to us Brothers because Knowledge is power. And yes, there are powers behind the curtain controlling the game, but do NOT fear them because YOU are your WORST own ENEMY.



What you feel sounds like jealousy and envy is all. Yes, we are confident in who and what we are, but we give everyone respect who deserves it and treats us in a like matter. If you get a smirk or cocky me, it is just because I AM mirroring the person I AM dealing with and then giving them my sword. Hence, we all get what we deserve in life and that is what I love about the game.

Yes, the game is rigged, but for all our own good. However, that does NOT mean you have to be a victim or pawn in the game if you do not want to. We all have the means and there is information out there in this year 2012 to help break us free from the game. I AM no different than most you all and have been born into bondage, lied to and manipulated since birth. But I have broke free from the game and just await knighthood that will not happen until I perform the Great Work needed by me in this life or else I will stay a pleb in bondage as most all of you will as well.
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
gd2balive

User ID: 1309296
United States
06/04/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


What is your Brotherhoods view on The Divine Feminine?
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

Lion and Serpent

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

Leopard Madonna
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


The late Aaron Russo claimed that Rockefeller allegedly had informed him of the 'elites' agenda when The Rockefeller Foundation supported the Womens Liberation movement. (see video clip in the interview "From freedom to fascism" [link to www.youtube.com] )

The reason for this was stated:

> to get more money in TAXES - if both the man and woman had a job and hence encouraging the woman to seek a career to fulfil herself with, i.e. they used media, advertising to shape a self image for the woman in how she ought to feel, behave and what to do (brainwashing/mind control as usual)

> to get the child into the state schools in order to indoctrinate the child. the child where to see the state as their authority and guide, not the family or parents. (more brainwashing/mind control)

> to break up families. (the very foundation for a mammal/human being, in order to divide and conquer)

----------

THE DIVINE FEMININE however is a completely different thing.

I was hoping you would have been made aware of that...??
Does your Brotherhood NOT teach you about that?

.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17350795


I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


You did not address any of the 3 statements made of the declining process of the family as asked of you,quit pandering like a politician and man up and answer her valid stated questions of fact...

This is not a popularity contest and I am not worried of what you think of me Knights Templar, TRUE TEMPLARS don't act this way, A TRUE TEMPLAR would never pander to the lie...

Am I looking for a fight with you,that's up to you not me

MJ
Swinging on Spirals  (OP)

User ID: 865798
United States
06/04/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
I love women, and respect them. They are awesome. IMO, they are the divine creatures, not men. Us men are just assholes most of the time.

rockon

Last Edited by Swinging on Spirals on 06/04/2012 11:08 AM
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
Secret Key Activator
User ID: 17351543
Sweden
06/04/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV



I wanted to know what the Brotherhood you claim to be a part of - what they have taught you about The Divine Feminine.


There are influences from behind the scenes, by those with desire to influence what YOU call "A GAME". Their tactics are to manipulate human body, mind and spirit in order to limit the other "players" access TO INFORMATION - which would affect their vested interest as they call MARKET... hence, the technology in use are frequencies or alchemy - i.e. chemistry (in food, air, water etc) to manipulate the very body or DNA or blood - that are the machine of the Human Spirit in this dimension.

You are not supposed to "see" any guns towards peoples heads - the guns used in "THEIR GAME" are not on the public "checkerboard" - it is advanced technology.

You CAN however see the GWEN TOWERS, various antennas, sattellites and mobile/wireless devices - but, the bullets are invisible.

THE EFFECT is very easy to see. That is - what you judge with your arrogant attitude as "worthless sheople" - those would be the victims of the manipulation and mind control... they are mostly suffering of malnutrition by design, as well as being POISONED with toxins - also BY DESIGN.

This "GAME" is RIGGED. Manipulated.

I don't think your attitude is justified. It is far too easy being cocky when you jerk the chain keeping people in a leash - hence behaving like a sheep.

That disgust or contempt you express - are the consequence and effect of the very system you seem to support.

If you don't like to see people turned into sheeps, being drunk or act all dumbed up as per order when their brain are put in a state of trance via tele-vision induced hypnosis - then PROTEST AGAINST IT.

SO FAR, I have only read self glorious chauvinistic smirk remarks from you and your ilk, as you pat each other on the back for being "above" the "sheops". Let me make this clear to you - THE DIVINE has NOTHING to do with YOU OR YOUR BROTHERHOOD.


.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17351543


There will always be this who rule and those who are ruled. This will NEVER go away. True Knowledge and secret information are worth more than Gold or anything to us Brothers because Knowledge is power. And yes, there are powers behind the curtain controlling the game, but do NOT fear them because YOU are your WORST own ENEMY.

[link to www.youtube.com]

What you feel sounds like jealousy and envy is all. Yes, we are confident in who and what we are, but we give everyone respect who deserves it and treats us in a like matter. If you get a smirk or cocky me, it is just because I AM mirroring the person I AM dealing with and then giving them my sword. Hence, we all get what we deserve in life and that is what I love about the game.

Yes, the game is rigged, but for all our own good. However, that does NOT mean you have to be a victim or pawn in the game if you do not want to. We all have the means and there is information out there in this year 2012 to help break us free from the game. I AM no different than most you all and have been born into bondage, lied to and manipulated since birth. But I have broke free from the game and just await knighthood that will not happen until I perform the Great Work needed by me in this life or else I will stay a pleb in bondage as most all of you will as well.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


"We all have the means and there is information out there in this year 2012 to help break us free from the game."

Incorrect. That is a lie, and an obvious one.

The monopoly of earths media channels, which could be compared to the bloodsystem, - carrier of the organism's nutrition and or oxygene TO THE BODY ORGANS (this planets countries and their habitants as YOU refer to as "sheops" in A GAME)... THAT very IMPORTANT INFORMATION SYSTEM is infiltrated and are busy poisoning the body, mind and spirits of earths population.

Mankind LIVES in The Matrix. This planet has become a Prison.
No one are free. If you insist on defending that illusion, you clearly are more a victim of deceit then you care to confess. Perhaps you must defend the system, for various reasons... Some players are more owned and enslaved then the "Sheops" they trash...

-------------------

How about you answer a simple question?

What have YOUR BROTHERHOOD TAUGHT you about The Divine Feminine?

I COULD spend hours, days, weeks or years - ARGUING with you, perform a virtual contest of 'measuring dicks' by wrestling via clever oneliners, being a show off word-smith etc etc, to score points with the bystanders watching us...

You do sound alot like a robot. They refer to humans by belitteling them or by expressing their superiority over them.

Just, please, get to the point..

What have YOUR BROTHERHOOD TAUGHT you about The Divine Feminine?

Thanks.

.
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 15777966
United States
06/04/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

Lion and Serpent

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

Leopard Madonna
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


The late Aaron Russo claimed that Rockefeller allegedly had informed him of the 'elites' agenda when The Rockefeller Foundation supported the Womens Liberation movement. (see video clip in the interview "From freedom to fascism" [link to www.youtube.com] )

The reason for this was stated:

> to get more money in TAXES - if both the man and woman had a job and hence encouraging the woman to seek a career to fulfil herself with, i.e. they used media, advertising to shape a self image for the woman in how she ought to feel, behave and what to do (brainwashing/mind control as usual)

> to get the child into the state schools in order to indoctrinate the child. the child where to see the state as their authority and guide, not the family or parents. (more brainwashing/mind control)

> to break up families. (the very foundation for a mammal/human being, in order to divide and conquer)

----------

THE DIVINE FEMININE however is a completely different thing.

I was hoping you would have been made aware of that...??
Does your Brotherhood NOT teach you about that?

.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17350795


I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


You did not address any of the 3 statements made of the declining process of the family as asked of you,quit pandering like a politician and man up and answer her valid stated questions of fact...

This is not a popularity contest and I am not worried of what you think of me Knights Templar, TRUE TEMPLARS don't act this way, A TRUE TEMPLAR would never pander to the lie...

Am I looking for a fight with you,that's up to you not me

MJ
 Quoting: gd2balive


lol, does anyone have a gun to their heads making them choose to be sluts or break up their families over a dumb job as they fawk their bosses to the top for money and a title? or a man to choose money and a job over his family?

Whose fault is it when a person buys into the game, destroys their family over a job or sex and acts like a selfish buffoon? Is it my fault, TPTB fault or is it their fault?

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 06/04/2012 11:11 AM
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 15777966
United States
06/04/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
I love women, and respect them. They are awesome. IMO, they are the divine creatures, not men. Us men are just assholes most of the time.

rockon
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals


I guess you have never had a black widow or Medusa sleeping next to you? lol, but NOT!!!!

Ever hear of the killer Vagina or conquering land and man via the Vagina? Ever hear of Isis? lol
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
gd2balive

User ID: 1309296
United States
06/04/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


What is your Brotherhoods view on The Divine Feminine?
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17347876


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

Lion and Serpent

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

Leopard Madonna
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


The late Aaron Russo claimed that Rockefeller allegedly had informed him of the 'elites' agenda when The Rockefeller Foundation supported the Womens Liberation movement. (see video clip in the interview "From freedom to fascism" [link to www.youtube.com] )

The reason for this was stated:

> to get more money in TAXES - if both the man and woman had a job and hence encouraging the woman to seek a career to fulfil herself with, i.e. they used media, advertising to shape a self image for the woman in how she ought to feel, behave and what to do (brainwashing/mind control as usual)

> to get the child into the state schools in order to indoctrinate the child. the child where to see the state as their authority and guide, not the family or parents. (more brainwashing/mind control)

> to break up families. (the very foundation for a mammal/human being, in order to divide and conquer)

----------

THE DIVINE FEMININE however is a completely different thing.

I was hoping you would have been made aware of that...??
Does your Brotherhood NOT teach you about that?

.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17350795


I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


WE will address this later,know that!

Quoted by Knights Templar:It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer.

This begs for an answer with clarity says gd2balive. Daniel made it very simple to understand that their dominion will be taken away...go read it again Daniel 7:25,26,27,& 28

MJ
Swinging on Spirals  (OP)

User ID: 865798
United States
06/04/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


The late Aaron Russo claimed that Rockefeller allegedly had informed him of the 'elites' agenda when The Rockefeller Foundation supported the Womens Liberation movement. (see video clip in the interview "From freedom to fascism" [link to www.youtube.com] )

The reason for this was stated:

> to get more money in TAXES - if both the man and woman had a job and hence encouraging the woman to seek a career to fulfil herself with, i.e. they used media, advertising to shape a self image for the woman in how she ought to feel, behave and what to do (brainwashing/mind control as usual)

> to get the child into the state schools in order to indoctrinate the child. the child where to see the state as their authority and guide, not the family or parents. (more brainwashing/mind control)

> to break up families. (the very foundation for a mammal/human being, in order to divide and conquer)

----------

THE DIVINE FEMININE however is a completely different thing.

I was hoping you would have been made aware of that...??
Does your Brotherhood NOT teach you about that?

.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17350795


I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


You did not address any of the 3 statements made of the declining process of the family as asked of you,quit pandering like a politician and man up and answer her valid stated questions of fact...

This is not a popularity contest and I am not worried of what you think of me Knights Templar, TRUE TEMPLARS don't act this way, A TRUE TEMPLAR would never pander to the lie...

Am I looking for a fight with you,that's up to you not me

MJ
 Quoting: gd2balive


lol, does anyone have a gun to their heads making them choose to be sluts or break up their families over a dumb job as they fawk their bosses to the top for money and a title? or a man to choose money and a job over his family?

Whose fault is it when a person buys into the game, destroys their family over a job or sex and acts like a selfish buffoon? Is it my fault, TPTB fault or is it their fault?
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


The fault is all of the above, just in varying degrees. It is the way the system is shown now. It is the 'need' for money. It is what money can buy. It is manipulation. It is lack of integrity. It is the lure, the temptations, the insecurities, the false teachings, the correct teachings slandered and distorted, it is pharmaceuticals, it is politics, it is what everyone is educated in school on, it is business, it is lust and love and hate and revenge.

It is all the above, in a swirling dysfunctional mess that feeds off the human condition, circles back, and negative behavior and victim mentality is not only encouraged, reenforced, and rewarded, but is of comfort and enjoyable...and the easier.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
AlHaZaRdIYVUI_IUVYIdR​aZaHlA

User ID: 16766292
United States
06/04/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV



I wanted to know what the Brotherhood you claim to be a part of - what they have taught you about The Divine Feminine.


There are influences from behind the scenes, by those with desire to influence what YOU call "A GAME". Their tactics are to manipulate human body, mind and spirit in order to limit the other "players" access TO INFORMATION - which would affect their vested interest as they call MARKET... hence, the technology in use are frequencies or alchemy - i.e. chemistry (in food, air, water etc) to manipulate the very body or DNA or blood - that are the machine of the Human Spirit in this dimension.

You are not supposed to "see" any guns towards peoples heads - the guns used in "THEIR GAME" are not on the public "checkerboard" - it is advanced technology.

You CAN however see the GWEN TOWERS, various antennas, sattellites and mobile/wireless devices - but, the bullets are invisible.

THE EFFECT is very easy to see. That is - what you judge with your arrogant attitude as "worthless sheople" - those would be the victims of the manipulation and mind control... they are mostly suffering of malnutrition by design, as well as being POISONED with toxins - also BY DESIGN.

This "GAME" is RIGGED. Manipulated.

I don't think your attitude is justified. It is far too easy being cocky when you jerk the chain keeping people in a leash - hence behaving like a sheep.

That disgust or contempt you express - are the consequence and effect of the very system you seem to support.

If you don't like to see people turned into sheeps, being drunk or act all dumbed up as per order when their brain are put in a state of trance via tele-vision induced hypnosis - then PROTEST AGAINST IT.

SO FAR, I have only read self glorious chauvinistic smirk remarks from you and your ilk, as you pat each other on the back for being "above" the "sheops". Let me make this clear to you - THE DIVINE has NOTHING to do with YOU OR YOUR BROTHERHOOD.


.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17351543


There will always be this who rule and those who are ruled. This will NEVER go away. True Knowledge and secret information are worth more than Gold or anything to us Brothers because Knowledge is power. And yes, there are powers behind the curtain controlling the game, but do NOT fear them because YOU are your WORST own ENEMY.

[link to www.youtube.com]

What you feel sounds like jealousy and envy is all. Yes, we are confident in who and what we are, but we give everyone respect who deserves it and treats us in a like matter. If you get a smirk or cocky me, it is just because I AM mirroring the person I AM dealing with and then giving them my sword. Hence, we all get what we deserve in life and that is what I love about the game.

Yes, the game is rigged, but for all our own good. However, that does NOT mean you have to be a victim or pawn in the game if you do not want to. We all have the means and there is information out there in this year 2012 to help break us free from the game. I AM no different than most you all and have been born into bondage, lied to and manipulated since birth. But I have broke free from the game and just await knighthood that will not happen until I perform the Great Work needed by me in this life or else I will stay a pleb in bondage as most all of you will as well.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


"We all have the means and there is information out there in this year 2012 to help break us free from the game."

Incorrect. That is a lie, and an obvious one.

The monopoly of earths media channels, which could be compared to the bloodsystem, - carrier of the organism's nutrition and or oxygene TO THE BODY ORGANS (this planets countries and their habitants as YOU refer to as "sheops" in A GAME)... THAT very IMPORTANT INFORMATION SYSTEM is infiltrated and are busy poisoning the body, mind and spirits of earths population.

Mankind LIVES in The Matrix. This planet has become a Prison.
No one are free. If you insist on defending that illusion, you clearly are more a victim of deceit then you care to confess. Perhaps you must defend the system, for various reasons... Some players are more owned and enslaved then the "Sheops" they trash...

-------------------

How about you answer a simple question?

What have YOUR BROTHERHOOD TAUGHT you about The Divine Feminine?

I COULD spend hours, days, weeks or years - ARGUING with you, perform a virtual contest of 'measuring dicks' by wrestling via clever oneliners, being a show off word-smith etc etc, to score points with the bystanders watching us...

You do sound alot like a robot. They refer to humans by belitteling them or by expressing their superiority over them.

Just, please, get to the point..

What have YOUR BROTHERHOOD TAUGHT you about The Divine Feminine?

Thanks.

.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17351543


"NO-ONE" is free, and "No-ones" are being freed. Yes, it is a MATRIX... but not a PRISON... but a PRISMATIC FULL SPECTRUM game about learning MA's TRIX... remember, TRIX are for kids, so lest you love TRICKS and TIPS... you are not thinking quite right. MA is tricky... PA is smart enough to figure out the tricks. LEARN FROM BOTH and you will be right in the middle, yet at both extremes. HOT and COLD at the same time. Remember these things I say as you next lay to rest.
\\\RXG///_//_/__),...,...---
\\BRVG0//_/_/_.,.___)__________
​\B0RN0G0//_/______No0oBziPiToSaVsPc_
BORN2N0G0D__________L0LW​H0DuZnYtN0rLy
IBORN2UN0G0D__________APRNTLYBBCOsDuN
EIBORN2UN​0G0D__________N0Th4TL0LZZHH
AlHaZaRdIYVUI_IUVYIdR​aZaHlA

User ID: 16766292
United States
06/04/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
In regards to a MATRIX like concept- REMEMBER you SIGNED ON to join in the tricky game of the ascension machine! Just because the story changes does not change its purpose! Remember! Neo could alter the REAL WORLD too.... maybe it was RAEL like this one as well. When you understand what I mean by the Singular Hilarity of the Concentric Singularity thought Process, you will be ready to understand that the war was of ways... Logical Creation versus Illogical Destruction- Logical Creativity(Left brain > Right brain) and Creative Logic(Right brain > Left brain). If you think simply enough, I just told you what the Process I referred to is.
\\\RXG///_//_/__),...,...---
\\BRVG0//_/_/_.,.___)__________
​\B0RN0G0//_/______No0oBziPiToSaVsPc_
BORN2N0G0D__________L0LW​H0DuZnYtN0rLy
IBORN2UN0G0D__________APRNTLYBBCOsDuN
EIBORN2UN​0G0D__________N0Th4TL0LZZHH
Swinging on Spirals  (OP)

User ID: 865798
United States
06/04/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
I love women, and respect them. They are awesome. IMO, they are the divine creatures, not men. Us men are just assholes most of the time.

rockon
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals


I guess you have never had a black widow or Medusa sleeping next to you? lol, but NOT!!!!

Ever hear of the killer Vagina or conquering land and man via the Vagina? Ever hear of Isis? lol
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


I don't listen to tales of vaginal horror. chuckle

I respond only to my own personal experiences. Some are bad, some are awesome, just like women.

Last Edited by Swinging on Spirals on 06/04/2012 11:26 AM
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
Blue Skies

User ID: 1337548
United States
06/04/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
but no music vids

cause this is serious

lol

in essence- don;lt have fun, and write on a conspiracy baord, cause that will do much

lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8802358


yeah they're trying to redefine something that had predetermined definitions

kinda silly
but it's the way of the world





and you know there is a crew of posters who speak in music video spam....

it's borning
 Quoting: Soliloquy

Those we can do without.
I don't mind people who like to play music. Their are threads specifically for that. When someone comes onto a thread and does not say anything, but play videos, all the time, like you are supposed to know what they are talking about....That bothers me. As I have said numerous times.....Not everyone sees things the same. This is why words help. If you want to post a video, tell us what we are supposed to be looking for.
:kitten on fence:
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 15777966
United States
06/04/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


In a way it is New Age Propaganda. But I also believe we men ONLY are made of both Maternal and Paternal DNA where we have male genitals, but female and male blood. The goal is Mastering Thyself and being a square who can stand upright no matter which way you throw them or throw at them. If you are too manimal, you act like a raging ape, if you are more contained and do not react like an ape, you are ying/yang and balanced in your emotions.

Lion and Serpent

What did the 1980's - Now feminine agenda do to our families and culture? What did it do to the females out there?

Leopard Madonna
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


The late Aaron Russo claimed that Rockefeller allegedly had informed him of the 'elites' agenda when The Rockefeller Foundation supported the Womens Liberation movement. (see video clip in the interview "From freedom to fascism" [link to www.youtube.com] )

The reason for this was stated:

> to get more money in TAXES - if both the man and woman had a job and hence encouraging the woman to seek a career to fulfil herself with, i.e. they used media, advertising to shape a self image for the woman in how she ought to feel, behave and what to do (brainwashing/mind control as usual)

> to get the child into the state schools in order to indoctrinate the child. the child where to see the state as their authority and guide, not the family or parents. (more brainwashing/mind control)

> to break up families. (the very foundation for a mammal/human being, in order to divide and conquer)

----------

THE DIVINE FEMININE however is a completely different thing.

I was hoping you would have been made aware of that...??
Does your Brotherhood NOT teach you about that?

.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17350795


I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


WE will address this later,know that!

Quoted by Knights Templar:It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer.

This begs for an answer with clarity says gd2balive. Daniel made it very simple to understand that their dominion will be taken away...go read it again Daniel 7:25,26,27,& 28

MJ
 Quoting: gd2balive


AddreSS it now for everyone with an eye to see MJ ;)

This world that was created 3,000 years ago to divide and conquer is NOT to be forever.

checkers AS YOU CAN SEE, GAME OVER!!!!!!!

This 6th age of ORDO AB CHAO is to eventually end in the ashes of CHAO so we can have ORDO. The light divinely guarded by my ancestors who are in fact also Templars dude.

Please do not come at me sideways because I will not fret at using my sword to teach you exactly who I AM and why I AM here. If you are true Templar who knows how to use his sword, then you should welcome a friendly sword fight.

Revelation 2:16 - Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11185005
United States
06/04/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
for the 'brotherhood dude'...

funny how the divisors and conquerors make such poor leaders.

the earth wasn't made to be divided or conquered.

be careful when using terms like 'never' and 'always'. you're treading into the infinite which isn't your domain.

and to the 'op'.

sorry if you don't like the vid. it means a lot. and you don't ever have the right to tell me how i can or can't express myself.

gd2balive

User ID: 1309296
United States
06/04/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


The late Aaron Russo claimed that Rockefeller allegedly had informed him of the 'elites' agenda when The Rockefeller Foundation supported the Womens Liberation movement. (see video clip in the interview "From freedom to fascism" [link to www.youtube.com] )

The reason for this was stated:

> to get more money in TAXES - if both the man and woman had a job and hence encouraging the woman to seek a career to fulfil herself with, i.e. they used media, advertising to shape a self image for the woman in how she ought to feel, behave and what to do (brainwashing/mind control as usual)

> to get the child into the state schools in order to indoctrinate the child. the child where to see the state as their authority and guide, not the family or parents. (more brainwashing/mind control)

> to break up families. (the very foundation for a mammal/human being, in order to divide and conquer)

----------

THE DIVINE FEMININE however is a completely different thing.

I was hoping you would have been made aware of that...??
Does your Brotherhood NOT teach you about that?

.
 Quoting: Secret Key Activator 17350795


I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


You did not address any of the 3 statements made of the declining process of the family as asked of you,quit pandering like a politician and man up and answer her valid stated questions of fact...

This is not a popularity contest and I am not worried of what you think of me Knights Templar, TRUE TEMPLARS don't act this way, A TRUE TEMPLAR would never pander to the lie...

Am I looking for a fight with you,that's up to you not me

MJ
 Quoting: gd2balive


lol, does anyone have a gun to their heads making them choose to be sluts or break up their families over a dumb job as they fawk their bosses to the top for money and a title? or a man to choose money and a job over his family?

Whose fault is it when a person buys into the game, destroys their family over a job or sex and acts like a selfish buffoon? Is it my fault, TPTB fault or is it their fault?
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


No one and I do mean no one is pointing the finger at YOU or TPTB. If they truly are TPTB where is your and their testimony that settles the matters at hand once and for all. I have seen some of the comments made about women and their role in this creation,some are very evil but are all of them evil???The answer is no and you know that is truth. I say again quit pandering to the ones you answer to and speak the truth from your heart...WE ALL ARE ALREADY HEADING DOWN A VERY BROAD ROAD OF DESTRUCTION and clarity of the matters at hand must be spoken; Its Now or Never to declare what side you are on by the Testimony you give because frankly the Men of Old, the Men of Renown who who are the FALLEN Sons of THE ABBA FATHER who took the daughters of men,and I do mean "TOOK" They did not ask for their hand or hearts...And They do not care about your existence or anyone elses only theirs and this is how WE got to

Revelations 17:12 presumed kings who have no kingdom as of yet and what are they expected to do in order to obtain the false promise that Molek has lied to them about...go read it again and maybe just maybe you will understand this scripture this time,Hopes are high in this hour...

MJ

MJ
Secret Key Activator
User ID: 17351543
Sweden
06/04/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
lol, does anyone have a gun to their heads making them choose to be sluts or break up their families over a dumb job as they fawk their bosses to the top for money and a title? or a man to choose money and a job over his family?

Whose fault is it when a person buys into the game, destroys their family over a job or sex and acts like a selfish buffoon? Is it my fault, TPTB fault or is it their fault?
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


A narcissist expresses themselves as you do, claiming that others are envious or jealous ALL THE TIME, also in the superialistic attitude, viewing yourself as justified of special treatment and having a desire to separate people into "classes" in order to step on others to raise above them -

the BROTHERHOOD that you are part of, if they encourage such attitudes - they are far away from "I AM" - YVHV or The Divine.


Let me take you back in time, in order to answer your question:

"Whose fault is it when a person buys into the game, destroys their family over a job or sex and acts like a selfish buffoon? Is it my fault, TPTB fault or is it their fault?"
----------

You are refering to people growing up in a world that has been run by a hierarchy for a very long time.

That hierarchy in question was a small group of people that where living in a very narrow minded culture of a self imposed godlike stereotype that came from the idea of a Royal HQ - who in their turn offered various grace to families of aristocracy.

The clique of inner circle's had also hierarchies - as in a very male oriented or patriarchal governing. Their social etiquette was always that men knows best.

Their life span was not very long (*from BC onwards as we know of "modern history" and or the official one) - and the average man was brought up to be fulfilling many rolemodels forced upon him by the religious and cultural world view of the time.

THIS in turn was limited to an allowed "TRUTH" of the Solar System, WESTERN PHYSICS, and Religious "ORDER" that was very much governed by a small elite.

----------

the aristocrats, priests, where priveliged by the crown, but the masses - the farmers and peasants where suffering of lack of education, and had a very short lifespan (an average of 20 years approximately, hence they where marrying young). They had no internet, newspapers and could barely if ever read - and where programmed to worship their "godlike" aristocrat, and suffered under a dark cloth of suffocating superstition pushed upon them as that age mind control.

----------

If we go even FURTHER back in time, to the GREAT PHILOSOPHERS - we get closer to THE CORE of what we are discussing here; THE BROTHERHOODS birth dividing into HOW the POWER OF KNOWLEDGE/INFORMATION should be handled.

Why where the Library of Alexandria destroyed and its scrolls taken elsewhere...

Why have all evidence of advanced civilistions of mankinds ancient history been erased and covered up?


The reason for this IS that THE ARCHITECT feared NEO's or NOBODY's of today just as much then -

they created BROTHERHOODs and sought out personality types such as yours, that saw and see themselves as superior and justified to access priveliges that makes their power greater, hence they are secluded from the society they are setting themselves over to govern.

If I could trace an ounce of empathy, love or care for your "Brothers and Sisters" in the way you express yourself, there could have been greatness involved in THE WORK you do.

There is NO GRAND PLAN, no MASTER MIND in what you participate in - only GRAND DECEPTION.

TRUE KNIGHTS will KNOW the CODE OF CONDUCT - and what the REAL law is. Love your Brother as thy self.

There IS A GOLDEN LAW. If that is NOT the foundation of your order - your order are NOT DIVINE.

.
Blue Skies

User ID: 1337548
United States
06/04/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
I love women, and respect them. They are awesome. IMO, they are the divine creatures, not men. Us men are just assholes most of the time.

rockon
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

You guys are not assholes all the time. Just like women should not be put on pedestals......I wish both sexes could respect each other.... Non is better than the other.

kks24
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13551944
United States
06/04/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
I love women, and respect them. They are awesome. IMO, they are the divine creatures, not men. Us men are just assholes most of the time.

rockon
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals


ohyeah I agree.
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 15777966
United States
06/04/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
...


I AM a Gnostic Templar and they teach all about the Divine Feminine so I know all about it.

It is simple, we live in a world that was created to divide and conquer. In order to do this, you must set up various games and new plays to get the people to choose what square they want to play on the checkerboard.

I have never seen a Rockefeller or TBTB put guns to peoples heads anytime recently making them choose the dark or sin over the light and good. Hence, I do not blame TPTB for the decisions I make or that others make. We all can get educated on the game and what the end goal is. We all do not have to be worthless sheople who like to drink,get drunk and fawk just because they say to on TV or that is cool.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


You did not address any of the 3 statements made of the declining process of the family as asked of you,quit pandering like a politician and man up and answer her valid stated questions of fact...

This is not a popularity contest and I am not worried of what you think of me Knights Templar, TRUE TEMPLARS don't act this way, A TRUE TEMPLAR would never pander to the lie...

Am I looking for a fight with you,that's up to you not me

MJ
 Quoting: gd2balive


lol, does anyone have a gun to their heads making them choose to be sluts or break up their families over a dumb job as they fawk their bosses to the top for money and a title? or a man to choose money and a job over his family?

Whose fault is it when a person buys into the game, destroys their family over a job or sex and acts like a selfish buffoon? Is it my fault, TPTB fault or is it their fault?
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV


The fault is all of the above, just in varying degrees. It is the way the system is shown now. It is the 'need' for money. It is what money can buy. It is manipulation. It is lack of integrity. It is the lure, the temptations, the insecurities, the false teachings, the correct teachings slandered and distorted, it is pharmaceuticals, it is politics, it is what everyone is educated in school on, it is business, it is lust and love and hate and revenge.

It is all the above, in a swirling dysfunctional mess that feeds off the human condition, circles back, and negative behavior and victim mentality is not only encouraged, reenforced, and rewarded, but is of comfort and enjoyable...and the easier.
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals


You hit the nail on the head with your hammer SOS dcomp, loi...

Money is a tool for good or bad and 99.9% will choose the bad which is really just a selfish life lived for self rather that the collective. TPTB know this and use it for their advantage which is smart.

It is easier to be a sheople and go to sleep at the cognitive thinking wheel that to be awakened and bring light to the darkness when 99% of the people really do love the dark and the selfish lifestyles as they worship themselves. It is easier to have sex with that beautiful vagina than it is to not have sex. It is easier to live for selfish reasons than to help in the the great plan by dying on the cross like Jesus.

We have used people's selfishness to build a world wide temple via imperialism and now ready to cap it. Is that not better than a gun and death to the sheople to make them choose or let THEM choose?
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Swinging on Spirals  (OP)

User ID: 1466603
United States
06/04/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids
BS, I'm just messing around for the most part. But I do love women.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.