Poor poor kid. What a horrible way to die.
For those too lazy to read, the kid died because the popo gave him outmeal laced with dairy, which he is allergic too, even though the popo knew about his allergy. When the kid called for help, the popo scuffed at him thinking he was faking it, and left him to die an agonizing death.
Just another dead drug addict, so what's the problem? Quoting: BRIEF
*sigh* the problem is he has the right to life, even if he is a druggie. It's even written in your declaration of independence:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life,
Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
Just because he smoked weed doesn't mean he deserved to be left to die like a dog.