Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 706 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 146,144
Pageviews Today: 207,258Threads Today: 57Posts Today: 1,259
03:41 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

What I expect this week in Politics

 
Lazy_Dog
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 2051012
United States
10/07/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What I expect this week in Politics
Last week we saw the Federal Government take new initiatives to close the government. Simple things like:

Closing the ocean
Possible stoppage of the Alaska crab season.
Closing of Private businesses
Agreeing to negotiate after Congress gives Obama what he wants.

Simple things like this. So what am I expecting this week?

This week I am expecting more of the same as last week. Plus I think that everyone's true colors are going to come out. I do mean everyone's. I am expecting the battle lines to be formed and this is the week we choose what side we are on (if you have not already).

Obama and Reid will call certain States traitors.
Republicans and Tea Party members will officially be labeled as terrorist. (not just name calling)
Democrats and Republicans will show their true colors and intentions. A with me or against me mentality.
The official beginning stages of martial law and a revolution.

This is going to be a very dangerous week for all Americans. Sides will be chosen and lines drawn. No one will be immune. Never in the history of government shut downs has government effected the lives of so many. With 83% of the government still working, well this means that the other 17% give us our liberties and were deemed non-essential.
pinkshirtguy

User ID: 45304047
United States
10/07/2013 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What I expect this week in Politics
The calling people terrorists thing is really scary to me. It's not long before they don't mean it figuratively...
poyl
Lazy_Dog  (OP)

User ID: 2051012
United States
10/07/2013 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What I expect this week in Politics
The calling people terrorists thing is really scary to me. It's not long before they don't mean it figuratively...
 Quoting: pinkshirtguy


I do not mean figuratively. I mean officially. I think they are going to push hard, very hard.

Even overlooks to Mount Rushmore are closed now. Only a matter of time before they close the interstates.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45081800
United States
10/07/2013 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What I expect this week in Politics
goverment toilet paper runs out this week