Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 601 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 158,841
Pageviews Today: 257,679Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 2,049
05:36 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251

 
WhiteAngel

User ID: 68769569
United States
04/01/2015 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Okay, have the forum up and running. Nothing special to it, just a place for any who are on a health journey or would love to be there for those who are offering much needed support.

Send me a pm and I will give you the link. I will post during the day for any a/c's interested. It is an open forum and PG-13 in content.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68438195
United States
04/01/2015 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
I don't wanna leave, but I must get some sleep.

Sweet dreams everyone.

grouphug

:s27sky:
 Quoting: Simple27


night night sweetie, tomorrow is another day!
 Quoting: Little bird


Love having you around LB. Just wanted to make sure you knew that. : )

hugs
 Quoting: Simple27


Aww - I got the feels.
smile_hear
WhiteAngel

User ID: 68769569
United States
04/01/2015 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Tardy to the party tonight. Water valve blew out on the water heater so I had the joy of fixing that after dinner.

Angel, wish I could help you ! I have the opposite problem and have had no luck in gaining weight since I was 16. 31 years of failure, but I keep trying. As much of a researcher as you are, I am sure you have a method and have this under control. Do NOT let fear get in your way. Failure is not an option and you can do this. Decide and consider it done. Then just do it. Eat different food and at different times to break the old habits. I am always here for you if you need anything.
 Quoting: Gomez


Love ya Gomez!!! My mom was like you until later life. She drank milk shakes 3 times a day to gain weight. Oh to have had that problem, lol. I look at something yummy and put on 5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to make a little forum and once ready any and all who would want a safe place to talk about health issues, journal their own losses or gains or just getting healthier will all be welcome. It will also be just a general place to yack.

Was going to just blog for my own benefit but daughter said it should be shared for others to do the same.
 Quoting: WhiteAngel


I would far rather have had that problem!!! I look at something calorically dense and I automatically gain 15 lbs. it seems like.

Anyway, back in 2004 I lost over 100 lbs. I got my weight down to 190 for the first time in many years. But, alas, things did not happen faster for me at all (no dates, no job promotions to a $100,000+/year job, etc.) like I saw happen to everyone else, so I gained it back. I really have no motivation to do it again unless I have some guarantee that I will get the reward for all of that hard work and my life is going to change afterwards.
 Quoting: CuriousSeeker


You will bowl better when you are a more normal size. You clothes will cost less. Less wear and tear on all your joints. You will breath easier. We have all heard "you have to do it for yourself and no one else", and I think it is really true. If you lose it to get a girlfriend, and then don't you won't care when the #'s start piling back on.

I have lost tons of weight in my life time. Always for others. Once I lost 70 #'s in 4 months. Said I would never ever weight that much again. Well, life went south and I started eating again as I am an emotional eater. Not only did I go back up to 180, a place I would be glad to start from now, I added 60 additional pounds to a size I never wanted to see again.

There are a lot of women at the bowling allies. I know, I was one. I bet they even have leagues for singles. Lose the weight! You are too young to wait until you are in your 50's when it will be a million times harder.

Yeah, I know, me talking is like the pot calling the kettle black, but you are so much younger. You won't even be able to throw that ball you love doing so much at my age if you don't do it now.
WhiteAngel

User ID: 68769569
United States
04/01/2015 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Sent your way AKO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68438195
United States
04/01/2015 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Well I am going to make a swing down the home page and call it a night. kiss kiss everybody!
WhiteAngel

User ID: 68769569
United States
04/01/2015 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Night LB
WhiteAngel

User ID: 68769569
United States
04/01/2015 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Off to bed myself. 5:30 comes too early!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14224051
United States
04/01/2015 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Tardy to the party tonight. Water valve blew out on the water heater so I had the joy of fixing that after dinner.

Angel, wish I could help you ! I have the opposite problem and have had no luck in gaining weight since I was 16. 31 years of failure, but I keep trying. As much of a researcher as you are, I am sure you have a method and have this under control. Do NOT let fear get in your way. Failure is not an option and you can do this. Decide and consider it done. Then just do it. Eat different food and at different times to break the old habits. I am always here for you if you need anything.
 Quoting: Gomez


Love ya Gomez!!! My mom was like you until later life. She drank milk shakes 3 times a day to gain weight. Oh to have had that problem, lol. I look at something yummy and put on 5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to make a little forum and once ready any and all who would want a safe place to talk about health issues, journal their own losses or gains or just getting healthier will all be welcome. It will also be just a general place to yack.

Was going to just blog for my own benefit but daughter said it should be shared for others to do the same.
 Quoting: WhiteAngel


I would far rather have had that problem!!! I look at something calorically dense and I automatically gain 15 lbs. it seems like.

Anyway, back in 2004 I lost over 100 lbs. I got my weight down to 190 for the first time in many years. But, alas, things did not happen faster for me at all (no dates, no job promotions to a $100,000+/year job, etc.) like I saw happen to everyone else, so I gained it back. I really have no motivation to do it again unless I have some guarantee that I will get the reward for all of that hard work and my life is going to change afterwards.
 Quoting: CuriousSeeker


You will bowl better when you are a more normal size. You clothes will cost less. Less wear and tear on all your joints. You will breath easier. We have all heard "you have to do it for yourself and no one else", and I think it is really true. If you lose it to get a girlfriend, and then don't you won't care when the #'s start piling back on.

I have lost tons of weight in my life time. Always for others. Once I lost 70 #'s in 4 months. Said I would never ever weight that much again. Well, life went south and I started eating again as I am an emotional eater. Not only did I go back up to 180, a place I would be glad to start from now, I added 60 additional pounds to a size I never wanted to see again.

There are a lot of women at the bowling allies. I know, I was one. I bet they even have leagues for singles. Lose the weight! You are too young to wait until you are in your 50's when it will be a million times harder.

Yeah, I know, me talking is like the pot calling the kettle black, but you are so much younger. You won't even be able to throw that ball you love doing so much at my age if you don't do it now.
 Quoting: WhiteAngel



Thanks for the pep talk, WA! Good luck on the weight loss.

I've started with small steps already. I don't want to throw myself into it and never have anything great happen to me again. So, we'll see. I am super pessimistic about the whole deal at this point.
deanoZXT

User ID: 66505870
United States
04/01/2015 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Easter is seriously THIS Sunday?!?!?!

Okay...in need of a good side or dessert recipe. Or both!

WTH?! Since when is Easter Sunday so early?! UUGGHHH!!!!

Hate these holidays. : (

I am so bah humbug lately and I truly am so sorry about that. So much has hit me all at once and I just wanna crawl into bed and never get out.

You all help keep me going. Really. Thank you.

grouphug
 Quoting: Simple27


You can never go wrong with 2 of the big boxes Black Cherry JELL-0 and 2 cans of Fruit Cocktail dumped in. Then when you get to the partay, top it with Cool Whip.
-Everything's more awesome when you lean into it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68438195
United States
04/01/2015 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Easter is seriously THIS Sunday?!?!?!

Okay...in need of a good side or dessert recipe. Or both!

WTH?! Since when is Easter Sunday so early?! UUGGHHH!!!!

Hate these holidays. : (

I am so bah humbug lately and I truly am so sorry about that. So much has hit me all at once and I just wanna crawl into bed and never get out.

You all help keep me going. Really. Thank you.

grouphug
 Quoting: Simple27


You can never go wrong with 2 of the big boxes Black Cherry JELL-0 and 2 cans of Fruit Cocktail dumped in. Then when you get to the partay, top it with Cool Whip.
 Quoting: deanoZXT


Now they have that "Very Cherry" Fruit Cocktail. You know my grandma used to make strawberry with bananas in it topped with little marshmallows - have not had that in years. It was so good though when I was a kid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68438195
United States
04/01/2015 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Happy April Fools Day Everybody!

Good morning everybody - my body was going nuts last night - it gets what can only be described as electrical sensations, its a kind of pain that is hard to describe, when I am ramped up like this something is going on or about to go on.

I noticed also the strong smell of the Gulf of Mexico (which is an hour away) when I went outside last night despite the fact we had clear skies and their seemed no apparent reason for the air smell like that - (I do notice it sometimes but it coincides with storms)
WhiteAngel

User ID: 17932491
United States
04/01/2015 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Picked up a little overnight.

5.2 98km E of Hihifo, Tonga 2015-04-01 11:06:36 UTC 10.0 km
4.5 16km N of Barillas, Guatemala 2015-04-01 10:00:38 UTC 17.0 km
5.8 143km SSW of Tual, Indonesia 2015-04-01 09:35:58 UTC 24.5 km
5.5 82km NNW of Coquimbo, Chile 2015-04-01 08:17:26 UTC 21.2 km
4.6 123km S of Taron, Papua New Guinea 2015-04-01 06:01:47 UTC 13.9 km
4.4 5km NW of Santa Praxedes, Philippines 2015-04-01 04:04:08 UTC 26.4 km
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
WhiteAngel

User ID: 17932491
United States
04/01/2015 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
WhiteAngel

User ID: 17932491
United States
04/01/2015 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
4.7
Greenland Sea
2015.04.01-11:30:15.23 UTC
depth: 20km
[link to cnt.rm.ingv.it]
WhiteAngel

User ID: 17932491
United States
04/01/2015 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Crazy weather. For the last 4-5 days we have been in the high 70's. Today we will hit 70 before the weather changes later afternoon with a 30% chance of snow. Then tomorrow there will be a 70% chance of rain/snow with 4+ inches of snow and a high of only 40.

Nice 30 degree drop in temps! Which means as it moves east, there will be severe weather outbreaks. Be forewarned.
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
I just cannot get myself out of bed in the mornings anymore. Even when I go to bed early. It seems lately I leave my house for work at the time I should be arriving at work.

Oh well, good morning everyone. grouphug
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Crazy weather. For the last 4-5 days we have been in the high 70's. Today we will hit 70 before the weather changes later afternoon with a 30% chance of snow. Then tomorrow there will be a 70% chance of rain/snow with 4+ inches of snow and a high of only 40.

Nice 30 degree drop in temps! Which means as it moves east, there will be severe weather outbreaks. Be forewarned.
 Quoting: WhiteAngel


Crap. It's 30 degrees here right now. They've been talking about snow on the news but I've been kinda blocking it out anytime I hear that word.

chuckle
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Magnitude 2.6
Region SOUTH AFRICA
Date time 2015-04-01 02:48:25.0 UTC
Location 26.46 S ; 28.46 E
Depth 5 km
Macroseismic
Intensity F Effects: Felt
[link to m.emsc.eu]
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Magnitude 4.0
Region OFFSHORE BIO-BIO, CHILE
Date time 2015-04-01 04:35:33.0 UTC
Location 36.06 S ; 73.73 W
Depth 30 km
[link to m.emsc.eu]
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Magnitude 3.4
Region OFFSHORE BIO-BIO, CHILE
Date time 2015-04-01 04:54:02.0 UTC
Location 36.00 S ; 73.58 W
Depth 15 km
[link to m.emsc.eu]
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Magnitude 3.2
Region NORTHERN ITALY
Date time 2015-04-01 04:58:11.1 UTC
Location 44.21 N ; 11.74 E
Depth 23 km
[link to m.emsc.eu]
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Magnitude 3.0
Region ATACAMA, CHILE
Date time 2015-04-01 05:10:06.0 UTC
Location 28.53 S ; 70.47 W
Depth 60 km
[link to m.emsc.eu]
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Magnitude 4.1
Region BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
Date time 2015-04-01 07:33:53.0 UTC
Location 44.33 N ; 16.41 E
Depth 2 km
Macroseismic
Intensity F Effects: Felt
[link to m.emsc.eu]
~*Ride the Wave*~
WhiteAngel

User ID: 17932491
United States
04/01/2015 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Crazy weather. For the last 4-5 days we have been in the high 70's. Today we will hit 70 before the weather changes later afternoon with a 30% chance of snow. Then tomorrow there will be a 70% chance of rain/snow with 4+ inches of snow and a high of only 40.

Nice 30 degree drop in temps! Which means as it moves east, there will be severe weather outbreaks. Be forewarned.
 Quoting: WhiteAngel


Crap. It's 30 degrees here right now. They've been talking about snow on the news but I've been kinda blocking it out anytime I hear that word.

chuckle
 Quoting: Simple27


Yup, we have green every where with Spring time and now it will be covered with SNOW
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Magnitude 4.7
Region OFF EAST COAST OF KAMCHATKA
Date time 2015-04-01 08:11:20.4 UTC
Location 53.52 N ; 162.26 E
Depth 10 km
[link to m.emsc.eu]
~*Ride the Wave*~
WhiteAngel

User ID: 17932491
United States
04/01/2015 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Let me know if that link worked Simp - got a feeling it was blocked as the pm wasn't even opened.
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Magnitude 3.3
Region LIBERTADOR O'HIGGINS, CHILE
Date time 2015-04-01 08:51:29.0 UTC
Location 34.83 S ; 71.76 W
Depth 40 km
[link to m.emsc.eu]
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Let me know if that link worked Simp - got a feeling it was blocked as the pm wasn't even opened.
 Quoting: WhiteAngel


Oh, okay. I haven't checked my PM's yet, but I do see there is one. I'll let you know. Thank you!

hf
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Magnitude 4.5
Region SALTA, ARGENTINA
Date time 2015-04-01 10:26:49.0 UTC
Location 24.24 S ; 67.61 W
Depth 213 km
[link to m.emsc.eu]
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27  (OP)

User ID: 62114448
United States
04/01/2015 08:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Earthquake Alert~Always Updated*5.4 Tonga ~ Pg 12251
Magnitude 3.9
Region GREECE
Date time 2015-04-01 10:42:17.6 UTC
Location 38.32 N ; 20.46 E
Depth 15 km
Macroseismic
Intensity F Effects: Felt
[link to m.emsc.eu]

Last Edited by Simple27 on 04/01/2015 07:04 PM
~*Ride the Wave*~