Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,648 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 238,073
Pageviews Today: 447,383Threads Today: 185Posts Today: 3,274
08:22 AM


Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPORT ABUSIVE MESSAGE
Subject Eight were killed by carbon monoxide poisoning after using generators to heat their homes after an ice storm in Maine and Michigan cut power.
Poster Handle Founders Fan
Post Content
DON'T DO THIS PEOPLE...That's why it's called a silent killer


Eight were killed by carbon monoxide poisoning after using generators to heat their homes after an ice storm in Maine and Michigan cut power.


The cuts in supply over the festive period led many to turn to generators to keep their families warm, but with deadly consequence.


In Maine, where more than 24,500 have been without power since Sunday, a 50-year-old man died as he refilled his generator in an enclosed outhouse.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
 
Please verify you're human:




Reason for reporting:







GLP