Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 827 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 58,678
Pageviews Today: 100,229Threads Today: 20Posts Today: 522
01:49 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?

 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56799052
Switzerland
04/13/2014 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
This sounds terrible but I really dislike most Americans, you seem rude, loud, arrogant, often illiterate and stupid and I can't find any people who don't fit into this stereotypical view I have of Americans. People are going to respond to this with "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WOOOO" and stuff like that. I really don't want to be abrasive I just want to know.

I hate the way they butcher the English language every time they open their mouths and I hate their accent. I also heard that 80% of American's are clinically obese and the other 20% of them are fat which isn't surprising seeing that most of them do **** all except sit on their fat lazy asses all day while playing video games. This is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Any American who runs their mouth at me for posting this answer is hypocritical in my book, seeing as they're so big on 'freedom of speech'
The Quiet One

User ID: 16650879
United States
04/14/2014 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
WHATEVER..NOW GO TAKE A SHOWER, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, PUT ON DEODORANT and resume post.
535
User ID: 52787840
United States
04/14/2014 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
The weak are jealous of the strong.

The powerful have nothing but disdain for their pawns.

The King keeps in low regard the wailing of vassals.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 56799052
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
Worldwide, Americans are the new Nazis. The same dumb robotic belief in the superiority of their own country. Wars of aggression against Iraq and Afghanistan. Concentration camps in Guantanamo and elsewhere. Torture like water boarding routinely applied. Anything else missing ? Ever since WW2, the USA has kept the privilege to murder disagreeable administrations, start wars of aggression, and endanger world peace with a large number of other actions, worldwide. After WW2, the USA, unlike Europe, never managed to create a social state that conforms to human rights. Richest country in the world, but unable to conform to human rights ! No important US politician who isn't a millionaire. The USA is ruled by the rich - openly, and despite the fact that its officially a democracy. Half of the worlds defense budget, and a quarter of the worlds detainees (despite only having about 1/20th of the worlds population).
Marathon March

User ID: 55839774
United States
04/14/2014 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
This sounds terrible but I really dislike most Americans, you seem rude, loud, arrogant, often illiterate and stupid and I can't find any people who don't fit into this stereotypical view I have of Americans. People are going to respond to this with "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WOOOO" and stuff like that. I really don't want to be abrasive I just want to know.

I hate the way they butcher the English language every time they open their mouths and I hate their accent. I also heard that 80% of American's are clinically obese and the other 20% of them are fat which isn't surprising seeing that most of them do **** all except sit on their fat lazy asses all day while playing video games. This is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Any American who runs their mouth at me for posting this answer is hypocritical in my book, seeing as they're so big on 'freedom of speech'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56799052


If you want to call working 50 hrs a week lazy then I guess you are correct. I'm 50 yrs old I weigh 175 lbs and work 48 to 50 hrs a week. I go to the gym 4 of those days and spend at least an hour there. I see Europeans as lazy since most put in less than 40 hrs a week and never lift anything other than a beer.
Marathon March
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 56799052
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
WHATEVER..NOW GO TAKE A SHOWER, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, PUT ON DEODORANT and resume post.
 Quoting: The Quiet One


How typical of an American to resort to personal attacks in self-defence of his shattered ego.

Get over yourselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48489862
United States
04/14/2014 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
you cant fight america before you able protected your own ppl :p

Zurich police have created a task force to deal with youth rape cases after revelations that a 13-year-old girl was reportedly raped by a group of youths.

Police fear that the case is not an isolated one in Zurich. Allegations of incidents involving minors in other towns and cities have also come to light.

Last week it was revealed that around a dozen youths aged between 15 and 18 years old had been accused of raping the girl in Zurich's Seebach area.

Four of the suspects and the girl go to the same school. All of the youths are either of foreign origin or naturalised Swiss.

Nine minors and an adult are still in custody but two other suspects have been released. Specialists are currently caring for the victim.

Police officials said on Monday they had set up a special task force to work on this and other possible cases. Two teams from the violence prevention unit have been sent to the school involved to work with pupils.

Zurich councillor Gerold Lauber, who is responsible for the city's schools, confirmed that three alleged cases of abuse over the past year involving the same group of youths had also come to light.

Lauber stressed that the city's early warning system for preventing violence in schools would now be overhauled to allow for earlier intervention in such cases.
Other cases

It was also announced on Monday that several primary schoolchildren in the northeastern canton of St Gallen had been abused by an older pupil.

A similar case was reported in Steffisburg in the canton of Bern earlier this year, as was the alleged rape of a small girl in Rhäzüns in the eastern canton of Graubünden by an 11 and a 12 year old.

The news has shocked Switzerland, with some observers pointing to a worrying rise in sexual violence against children.

[link to www.swissinfo.ch]
The Quiet One

User ID: 16650879
United States
04/14/2014 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
YAWN. .We are still the ones who will bail you out in wartime. Never underestimate the USA.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 56799052
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
The weak are jealous of the strong.

The powerful have nothing but disdain for their pawns.

The King keeps in low regard the wailing of vassals.
 Quoting: 535 52787840


The only true "King" isn't American.
Are all Americans this mentally handicapped now from fluoride water?
Samael 777

User ID: 55528168
United States
04/14/2014 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
Well homie, not all of us that live here in Murder Capitol of Earth love our countrymen and their possessed leaders nor the fictional economy it runs on and the attitude of dominating arrogance that comes with it.
Besides: Point of Fact: This land before the Puritans came and butchered Real people, was called Amuruka: Land of the Flying Serpent, and it was quite peaceful except for warring tribes which were few and far between. Natives didnt worship money and feed each other poison then blame the rest of the world for its problems.
What have I missed?
PPP7777
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51386064
Portugal
04/14/2014 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
Who the fuck is that "we" you speak of, Eunuch?

stfu
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 56799052
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
YAWN. .We are still the ones who will bail you out in wartime. Never underestimate the USA.
 Quoting: The Quiet One


It is something called NEUTRAL, moronic American boy!
535
User ID: 52787840
United States
04/14/2014 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
The weak are jealous of the strong.

The powerful have nothing but disdain for their pawns.

The King keeps in low regard the wailing of vassals.
 Quoting: 535 52787840


The only true "King" isn't American.
Are all Americans this mentally handicapped now from fluoride water?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56799052


Non-sequitur.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 56799052
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
Who the fuck is that "we" you speak of, Eunuch?

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51386064


You are not European you are a slave for your master spain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51386064
Portugal
04/14/2014 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
Who the fuck is that "we" you speak of, Eunuch?

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51386064


You are not European you are a slave for your master spain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56799052

norespect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51386064
Portugal
04/14/2014 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
So, how are those goat-fuckers liking your blonde women, swiss boy?
cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42193929
Estonia
04/14/2014 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
in next 30 years there no single euro
no single ass gave them birth :)
all their woman out of stock :p
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 56799052
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
This sounds terrible but I really dislike most Americans, you seem rude, loud, arrogant, often illiterate and stupid and I can't find any people who don't fit into this stereotypical view I have of Americans. People are going to respond to this with "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WOOOO" and stuff like that. I really don't want to be abrasive I just want to know.

I hate the way they butcher the English language every time they open their mouths and I hate their accent. I also heard that 80% of American's are clinically obese and the other 20% of them are fat which isn't surprising seeing that most of them do **** all except sit on their fat lazy asses all day while playing video games. This is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Any American who runs their mouth at me for posting this answer is hypocritical in my book, seeing as they're so big on 'freedom of speech'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56799052


If you want to call working 50 hrs a week lazy then I guess you are correct. I'm 50 yrs old I weigh 175 lbs and work 48 to 50 hrs a week. I go to the gym 4 of those days and spend at least an hour there. I see Europeans as lazy since most put in less than 40 hrs a week and never lift anything other than a beer.
 Quoting: Marathon March


For this kind of American, anything American is superior.
Foreigners opinions are irrelevant. America is the true democracy enemy democracies are not democracies because they are not American.

America won the space race, saved Europe, is the richest society. Worlds most powerful military etc.
America's enemies are all evil, America cannot be defeated.
Any system that does not model itself on the America system is unquestionably doomed to failure for this very reason alone.
Captain America is a real person and he is coming to get anyone who criticizes anything American on the (American) Internet.

American tanks are the best tanks. American guns are the best guns. American everything is the best everything.
America has much to teach the rest of the world, but nothing to learn from foreigners who, lets face it, are only still foreign because their governments won't let them all leave for America.

Invariably they all want war with Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Russia and China. Because clearly any such war is one they will win and easily. And so on.

They hold the expectation that the peoples of the world should put American needs above their own needs. Should adopt American methods and systems above their own preferred systems etc. I don't even think they recognize any priority other than America first. That they recognize that each country is going to want to put itself first, not just the US. That what is best for the US is by no means necessarily best for the rest of the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5758405
United States
04/14/2014 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
Some are as you described.. but many are not. Actually about 25% of Americans are clinically obese, some areas of the country more so than others. There are over 300 million people here and many types and varieties you will find.

The media image portrayed is really not accurate, but unfortunately many people here have been dumbed down over the last few decades.. for a reason I'm sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56799591
United States
04/14/2014 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
This sounds terrible but I really dislike most Americans, you seem rude, loud, arrogant, often illiterate and stupid and I can't find any people who don't fit into this stereotypical view I have of Americans. People are going to respond to this with "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WOOOO" and stuff like that. I really don't want to be abrasive I just want to know.

I hate the way they butcher the English language every time they open their mouths and I hate their accent. I also heard that 80% of American's are clinically obese and the other 20% of them are fat which isn't surprising seeing that most of them do **** all except sit on their fat lazy asses all day while playing video games. This is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Any American who runs their mouth at me for posting this answer is hypocritical in my book, seeing as they're so big on 'freedom of speech'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56799052


I am right there with you buddy, and unfortunately I am an American. Americans are the biggest most selfish idiots ever.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 56799052
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
So, how are those goat-fuckers liking your blonde women, swiss boy?
cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51386064


I have ten of them. Sparing one isnt a loss.

How are your smelly fat girls?
535
User ID: 52787840
United States
04/14/2014 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
This sounds terrible but I really dislike most Americans, you seem rude, loud, arrogant, often illiterate and stupid and I can't find any people who don't fit into this stereotypical view I have of Americans. People are going to respond to this with "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WOOOO" and stuff like that. I really don't want to be abrasive I just want to know.

I hate the way they butcher the English language every time they open their mouths and I hate their accent. I also heard that 80% of American's are clinically obese and the other 20% of them are fat which isn't surprising seeing that most of them do **** all except sit on their fat lazy asses all day while playing video games. This is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Any American who runs their mouth at me for posting this answer is hypocritical in my book, seeing as they're so big on 'freedom of speech'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56799052


If you want to call working 50 hrs a week lazy then I guess you are correct. I'm 50 yrs old I weigh 175 lbs and work 48 to 50 hrs a week. I go to the gym 4 of those days and spend at least an hour there. I see Europeans as lazy since most put in less than 40 hrs a week and never lift anything other than a beer.
 Quoting: Marathon March


For this kind of American, anything American is superior.
Foreigners opinions are irrelevant. America is the true democracy enemy democracies are not democracies because they are not American.

America won the space race, saved Europe, is the richest society. Worlds most powerful military etc.
America's enemies are all evil, America cannot be defeated.
Any system that does not model itself on the America system is unquestionably doomed to failure for this very reason alone.
Captain America is a real person and he is coming to get anyone who criticizes anything American on the (American) Internet.

American tanks are the best tanks. American guns are the best guns. American everything is the best everything.
America has much to teach the rest of the world, but nothing to learn from foreigners who, lets face it, are only still foreign because their governments won't let them all leave for America.

Invariably they all want war with Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Russia and China. Because clearly any such war is one they will win and easily. And so on.

They hold the expectation that the peoples of the world should put American needs above their own needs. Should adopt American methods and systems above their own preferred systems etc. I don't even think they recognize any priority other than America first. That they recognize that each country is going to want to put itself first, not just the US. That what is best for the US is by no means necessarily best for the rest of the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56799052


INCORRECT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22571830
United States
04/14/2014 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
assume the position, weak switzerling
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21551930
United States
04/14/2014 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
OP, you are so cute! I love it when you get mad!

By the way, does this mean you're going to quit exporting Swiss Army knives to the US?

That'd suck. You guys make a cool knife!

hf

smooch
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 56799052
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
OP, you are so cute! I love it when you get mad!

By the way, does this mean you're going to quit exporting Swiss Army knives to the US?

That'd suck. You guys make a cool knife!

hf

smooch
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21551930


Is this a joke? Or are you typical American who acts feminine?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51386064
Portugal
04/14/2014 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
So, how are those goat-fuckers liking your blonde women, swiss boy?
cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51386064


I have ten of them. Sparing one isnt a loss.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56799052

I see.

It's actually "men" like you that makes me worried about the future of Europe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56338506
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
assume the position, weak switzerling
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22571830


Weak? Who has a stronger economy?

Americans are delusional from Big Mac sandwich chemicals?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56338506
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
So, how are those goat-fuckers liking your blonde women, swiss boy?
cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51386064


I have ten of them. Sparing one isnt a loss.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56799052

I see.

It's actually "men" like you that makes me worried about the future of Europe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51386064


Are you angry that a guy enjoys females? Do you only like meat sticks?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56338506
Switzerland
04/14/2014 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
I agree with OP that Americans are pathetic peoples who need defeat in war. I speak to my God every day to ask for invasion of USA to free the world of the NAZI nation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14120236
United States
04/14/2014 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
While I cannot disagree outright with some of your points (obesity), I would.have to say that America has about the same proportion good people/bad people, productuctive people/useless people, smart people/dumb people (etc.) as anywhere else in the world.

I do wish you could have come up with some fresh stereotypes though, as the arrogant retard American who cant read or do math route has been travelled so many times by so many others before you.

Generalizing an entire population of over 300 million people based on the limited exposure you've had to said people is a supreme example of narrow thinking though. But all of us are guilty of such things from time to time.

Americans can be an easy target when it comes to ridicule. You only notice the loud and arrogant ones because they are so loud and arrogant. That may seem over simplified, but it really is that simple. Most Americans are good natured people whom do honestly care for their fellow man. I hope you can visit our country one day, if you havent already, And find this out first hand.

P.S. Also, maybe you shouldn't criticize an entire population for butchering the english language when you do so yourself in the title of your thread. Food for thought.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21551930
United States
04/14/2014 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans - Why do I we Europeans hate you?
OP, you are so cute! I love it when you get mad!

By the way, does this mean you're going to quit exporting Swiss Army knives to the US?

That'd suck. You guys make a cool knife!

hf

smooch
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21551930


Is this a joke? Or are you typical American who acts feminine?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56799052


A joke!?!?

You lil devil!

That theory has more holes than your cheese!