Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,232 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 244,117
Pageviews Today: 635,859Threads Today: 181Posts Today: 4,703
10:29 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

God Loves You! ... Who Doesn't Love His Food?

 
KABOOM THE MOON
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 34786294
United States
09/28/2014 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
God Loves You! ... Who Doesn't Love His Food?
From the latest post of this thread
Thread: THE MOMENT MAN KILLS GOD THE GATES OF HEAVEN OPEN, HE GAINS FREEDOM FROM HELL/HADES/EARTH, HE GETS RESURRECTED, HE GETS IMMORTALITY!

Another amazing evidence that God/Jesus/Satan is Death himself is in today's religions every time someones dies they say "God took him".

In ancient religions(like in 12 gods) when someone died they were saying "Haros took him", which haros is satan to today's religions.
The name Haros is very interesting in itself as it exposes one of the most common ways our souls are captured after death.

Haros derives from the greek word "Hara" which means "happiness". Now in all NDEs you can find you'll see how in almost all of them people are tricked to go to the light/fire with happiness, beautiful sights, sounds etc.

Someone in the soul traps thread had said "you catch more flies with honey!" Damn right!

It's shocking and mind blowing what the new testament made it look like man was killing an innocent sheep was actually none other but death himself(wolf in sheep's clothing) and humanity's most ancient and worst enemy! He doesn't simply kills us, he's farming us like farmers do to plants, regrow them from their seeds(a small part of them) so they can keep eating them forever! That's how the lunar boss farms our souls! In cold souls they quoted Heraclitus who revealed how our souls regrow from a 5% after "someone" has robbed us from(devoured) the other 95%!

I find amazing how the movie constantine showed to our face that when we die satan himself dressed in white(wolf in sheep's clothing symbolism) comes to collect our soul/harvest his food.


What shocked the hell out of me was when my uncle told me about my great grandfather(who was a very religious man) in the last days of him before he died, he was the only one who could see a man dressed in white standing close to him and was asking his family members who was that man. His family thought he was watching an angel and were happy thinking that was a sign that he will go to heaven.

The movie Constantine just exposed(to those who can see) the crap out of that man dressed in white HAHAHA!



At 1:14 the man in white can't wait to get a taste of us when we exit our eggraves/cocoons.

Neo tells him "you waited 20 years what's another 20 seconds"

Most of the time he's waiting from 60-80 years seeing us growing and multiplying makes him very happy!

When they say "God loves you" i say "who doesn't love his food?"
KABOOM THE MOON  (OP)

User ID: 34786294
United States
09/28/2014 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: God Loves You! ... Who Doesn't Love His Food?
Another interesting thread.
Thread: HUMANS ARE NOT ON TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN!.....GOD IS!





GLP