|Users Online Now: 2,329 (Who's On?)||Visitors Today: 283,315|
|Pageviews Today: 783,604||Threads Today: 491||Posts Today: 9,121|
Report a crime by a government official in Dixie County, you will be prosecuted as a criminal
Senior Forum Moderator
User ID: 56159217
10/15/2014 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THIS IS A LETTER TO THE DIXIE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
REPORTING A CRIME BECOMES A CRIME IN DIXIE COUNTY FLORIDA
Terry George Trussell is an outstanding member of the Dixie County Community with a record of positively contributing to the community in many ways. Additionally, he is an Army veteran, a courageous Patriot, a loving husband and father, as well as a retired business person. He loves his country and his community deeply. He is now being severely punished for doing the duty he was asked to do by his county government as the Foreman of the Dixie County Grand Jury.
1. In April of this year, Terry was asked to serve as a grand juror for Dixie County, was sworn in, and selected to be the Foreman of the Grand Jury.
2. Terry read the Florida rules for grand juries and the Florida Grand Jury Handbook. He understood his duties as Grand Jury Foreman.
3. As Foreman, Terry had a sworn duty to bring any criminal complaints he became aware of to the attention of the Grand Jury in Dixie County.
4. Terry learned about alleged criminal behavior of Dixie County Public Officers and State officials regarding the deployment of Common Core curriculum into the public schools, where after money was paid, the agreement was made to change the curriculum before the new curriculum was published. Terry brought before the Grand Jury this complaint of official wrongdoing (bribery) associated with the adoption of the Common Core curriculum.
5. In the process of bringing the complaint in front of the Grand
Jury, 3rd Circuit Court State Attorney Jeffrey Siegmeister breached multiple Florida statutes by interfering with the official work of the Foreman and manipulating the Jury, thereby causing the Jury to become tainted.
6. Terry documented the events and put the evidence in the form of a Bill of Information into the public record and also gave a letter to Judge Munkittrick, the presiding judge who empaneled the Grand Jury.
7. As Grand Jury Foreman, Terry now faced a difficult problem: he is duty bound to bring forward two criminal complaints, one on Common Core curriculum and the other on Jeffrey Siegmeister’s unlawful and illegal behavior. However, the sitting Grand Jury was already tainted by Siegmeister’s actions. Terry knew that Florida is a Common Law state, so he set up a meeting with We the People of Dixie County to ask if they wanted to reestablish their Constitutionally-guaranteed Common Law Grand Jury. The People voted yes to move forward.
8. The Common Law Grand Jury was renamed The People’s Grand Jury Under Common Law in Dixie County and convened to consider the two criminal complaints. They handed down two True Bills of Presentment, which meant that they believed enough evidence existed to require investigation into both issues. The two True Bills were entered into the public record.
9. Through interviews with members of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), it became clear that Terry, because he did his duty as Grand Jury Foreman, was now under attack by the judicial system and FDLE in a systematic effort to engineer a cover-up of Siegmeister’s alleged crimes. In other words, simply because he did his duty and the Grand Jury voted two True Bills of Presentment, he was being charged with 10 felonies for “simulating a legal process,” the possible penalties if convicted of 70 years in jail. In fact, Terry did nothing but what was his sworn duty to do. The evidence clearly shows he DID NOT simulate a legal process.
10. On September 2nd, Terry was arrested and jailed based on a fatally flawed affidavit. Judge Hankinson’s then issued an order, and warrant for the arrest of TERRY GEORGE TRUSSELL. A Void Judgment True Bill was drafted and filing was attempted in both Dixie County Court Clerk Office as well as with the Court Clerk in Perry (seat of the Circuit Court where Judge Hankinson is assigned), both clerks refused to file these important legal papers in terry’s defense. Additionally, it was discovered that the Court Clerk in Dixie County, Dana Johnson, removed and altered, or had removed and altered, official paperwork that Terry had filed previously into the public record.
11. This past Thursday, October 9th, Terry was prepared and present for his 10:00 AM arraignment at the Dixie Court House when at about 9:30 AM, the Deputy Sheriff delivered a 3-page document to Terry and told him the Judge stated if Terry wanted to speak at his own arraignment, he would be required to sign the document. Terry knew if he signed this document, he would be giving up his Constitutionally-protected right to a trial by a jury of his peers. He, therefore, declined to sign it.
12. In the courtroom at 10:00 AM, Judge Hankinson asked “Is Terry George Trussell here, and if yes, please step forward.” Terry was sitting in the courtroom, and he stood up in a clear voice and said “I am here to speak on this matter.” The Judge responded with a question “Are you Terry George Trussell?” As Terry began to respond, the Judge began speaking over Terry and, once again, asked “Is Terry George Trussell here?” Once again, Terry responded affirmatively. The Judge ignored Terry’s response a second time. Finally, the Judge asked once again with which Terry responded “For the record, I am here to speak on that matter.” The Judge then said, “Let the record show that Terry George Trussell has not appeared,” and ordered his arrest on Failure to Appear while also suspending his bond. Terry then said in a very clear and loud voice, “I object! I am here.” The Sheriff Deputies walked over and took Terry by his arms out of the courtroom, handcuffed him, and took him to jail. There are 26 signed, sworn, and notarized affidavits from people who witnessed the events in Judge Hankinson’s courtroom that day. You may click on this link to hear an audio file of these court proceedings at Terry’s arraignment.
13. According to the Florida Grand Jury Handbook provided at FloridaSupremeCourt.org, a Grand Jury Foreman has complete immunity for his actions except in the case he breached the rights of a witness. Because there were no witnesses, brought before the Jury, Terry George Trussell maintained his immunity.
The evidence in this case is clear: if you report a crime by a government official in Dixie County, you will be prosecuted as a criminal. Every action Terry took was based on the Constitution for the united States, the US Supreme Court decision in the case of US v Williams (1992) and as well as the Florida Grand Jury Instructions and the Florida Grand Jury handbook.
Terry is now suffering the loss of his Constitutionally-protected rights for doing his duty. The Dixie County judicial system is working hard to cover up the alleged criminal behavior of Jeffery A. Siegmeister, Judge Munkitrick as well as Dana Johnson. They are instead prosecuting Terry George Trussell on phony charges.
In addition to this, as reported here and other places, Texas pastors in Houston are now required to submit their sermons to the City BEFORE uttering them, for approval. This, in response to the infamous "Bathroom Bill", recently enacted in the Houston City Council. For those that do not know, this bill makes it LEGAL for men to use women's bathrooms and women to use Men's bathrooms. Houston's newly elected Mayor is a lesbian. Go figure.
FOLKS--- the destruction of America is in rapid, full swing, and ACCELERATING.
IT IS UP TO US, THE FORMERLY FREE PEOPLE OF AMERICA, TO STAND TOGETHER AND REFUTE, DENOUNCE, AND EXPOSE THIS CORRUPTION WHEREVER AND WHENEVER IT OCCURS.
PLEASE WAKE UP, STAND UP, and FIGHT--or all will be lost while we apathetically slumber
“We have assembled the most extensive and inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in the history of America”—Joe “SippyCup” Biden
Joe Biden will never be the man Michelle Obama is
The worst thing about dying is that you become a democratic voter for eternity
|1||[email protected] may have started 39.000 acre Dixie wildfire again! Fire near 2018 camp fire was. Blaming overloaded transformers again||07/19/21|
|2||White Man Waves A Confederate Flag While Whistling Dixie Behind Black County Commissioner During The Excavation Of KKK Grand Wizard's Body||06/03/21|
|3||Sweet Whistlin Dixie||06/03/21|
|5||I wish i was in Dixie||02/18/09|
|6||Bring it On! » Blog Archive » The Dixie Chicks Were Right||05/22/07|
|7||Dixie Chicks officially drop 'Dixie' from name. Now just 'The Chicks'||06/25/20|
|8||Is “Dixie” a racist word and/or have racist connotations?||06/11/20|
|9||Choking on the Dixie Chicks||01/16/07|
|10||Dixie Crush singer dies after car accident! Weird Synchronicity with Florida highway renaming...||02/22/20|