Employees at company working with Clinton email server expressed concerns
|Anonymous Coward (OP)|
User ID: 70056196
10/19/2015 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Hillary Clinton's 7 eyebrow-raising email comments
1. "What, like with a cloth or something?"
2. "Those messages disappear all by themselves."
3. "No more secrecy. No more zone of privacy. After all, what good did that do for me?"
4. The White House wouldn't have been hacked "had they been using my server."
5. "Maybe the heat is getting to everybody."
6. "Now I think it's kind of fun. People get a real-time, behind-the-scenes look at what I was emailing about and what I was communicating about."
7. "Sitting in a meeting in the State Department, asking for iced tea, may not rise to the level of negotiating peace. But I went above and beyond."
[link to www.cnn.com]
|1||Exim email servers are now under attack Almost half of the internet's email servers are now being attacked with a new exploit.||06/13/19|
|2||How Convenient. Newly Released FBI Docs Reveal ‘Property’ Related to Hillary Clinton’s Use of Private Server ‘Missing’||06/07/19|
|3||FBI Vault: Killary CLinton was in violation of basic server security.... and more...||06/09/19|
|4||Judicial Watch Sues DOJ For Secret FBI Chart of ‘Potential Violations of Law’ by Hillary Clinton in Her Use of a Private Server||05/21/19|
|5||Hillary Clinton deleted over 33,000 emails from server AFTER a congressional subpoena and the Dems have the nerve to say Trump is covering-up?||05/23/19|