Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,281 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 476,851
Pageviews Today: 969,349Threads Today: 355Posts Today: 7,282
11:39 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists

 
Layers of Reality
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 75758325
United States
07/18/2018 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
'We all know that processed or packaged foods are not good for your health. However, you will be surprised to know how much known toxic foods, additives and preservatives that are banned in European Union and many advanced countries around the world, are not banned in US and in fact are regulated safe in US by FDA.

As a matter of fact, thousands of products in US are made with substances that are banned in countries like UK, Germany, France and even Canada. You probably know that 30 countries have banned the use of GMOs in their food supply, yet hidden GMOs are regulated safe in US by FDA. Here are the top 10 foods, additives and preservatives that are banned in many countries except US:'





Less than 50% rule applied.


[link to www.seattleorganicrestaurants.com]


Relates to:

Thread: Medical EVIDENCE that LIBERALISM could literally be a DISEASE

Last Edited by Layers of Reality on 07/18/2018 09:46 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76774599
Poland
07/18/2018 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
I don't even know what these are

I mostly cook my own food from basic fresh ingredients these days anyway

Since I learned how to cook, restaurant food has been mostly disappointing to me,

I only sprinkle some MSG when I cook Chinese, because that's the staple condiment there

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76728378
Australia
07/18/2018 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
I don't even know what these are

I mostly cook my own food from basic fresh ingredients these days anyway

Since I learned how to cook, restaurant food has been mostly disappointing to me,

I only sprinkle some MSG when I cook Chinese, because that's the staple condiment there

banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76774599


wot ? no chia ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31085893
United Kingdom
07/18/2018 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
You SHOULD be asking WHY that is allowed in your food.
grumpier

User ID: 76774650
Netherlands
07/18/2018 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
Pin worthy!

story reader
If you think a thread is important enough for others to read, go to page one and click on the green pin!!!
Wondering Mind

User ID: 73265267
United States
07/18/2018 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
We will be growing food when other places will be starving.
The normal cycle changes of weather and change of direction with insects alone will ravage lands and leave nothing that can grow to harvest and eat.
Whether drought or flooding, freeze or burn the insects will get the food if the fungus and scald does not get it first.
The most precious things are the simple things in life, always present in the simplest of minds.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 75758325
United States
07/18/2018 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
I don't even know what these are

I mostly cook my own food from basic fresh ingredients these days anyway

Since I learned how to cook, restaurant food has been mostly disappointing to me,

I only sprinkle some MSG when I cook Chinese, because that's the staple condiment there

banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76774599


YES homemade meals are sooo much better than restaurants food, and they are typically far cheaper to make and more healthy!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 75758325
United States
07/18/2018 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
Pin worthy!

:story reader:
 Quoting: grumpier


Thanks friend! hf
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 74808330
United States
07/18/2018 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
#2 Brominated Vegetable Oil (BVO) is in Mountain Dew. Gives it that nice glow!

Unfortunately, that's the only commercial soda drink that I actually like. In our house, we call it Liquid Satan and limit our intake.

At least the "throwback" version of Mt. Dew (you'll notice the old scripty font logo) has real sugar instead of HFCS like most Mt. Dew on the market.

So many things wrong with this soda!
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 75758325
United States
07/18/2018 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
#2 Brominated Vegetable Oil (BVO) is in Mountain Dew. Gives it that nice glow!

Unfortunately, that's the only commercial soda drink that I actually like. In our house, we call it Liquid Satan and limit our intake.

At least the "throwback" version of Mt. Dew (you'll notice the old scripty font logo) has real sugar instead of HFCS like most Mt. Dew on the market.

So many things wrong with this soda!
 Quoting: Renaissance Woman


dude you aren't kidding.

I've seen firsthand the behavioral side effects of some of these ingredients in my kids. For over a year we were purely organic, but when we couldnt afford that lifestyle we had to start buying non organic foods.

My children's behaviors have EXPLODED in craziness ever since. These ingredients DEFINITElY alter the way people behave, as I've seen firsthand.
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 74808330
United States
07/18/2018 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
Behavioral issues, indeed, including within myself as an adult!

If I'm on a hard deadline and low on sleep, I'll go for a Mt. Dew (real sugar version). I have noticed that after it wears off, I become agitated and downright ANGRY.

This does not happen when I come off of a coffee sugar/caffeine high, so it's obvious to me that it's not the caffeine or the sugar. That soda is messed up!

Yes, we are mostly organic too. It's expensive and leaves out most restaurants, so we go by a rough 80/20 rule: Consume 80% great organic stuff and the body will be strong enough to filter out the other 20%. Heck, I don't know if that's true, but that's what we tell ourselves.
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64985415
United States
07/18/2018 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
Behavioral issues, indeed, including within myself as an adult!

If I'm on a hard deadline and low on sleep, I'll go for a Mt. Dew (real sugar version). I have noticed that after it wears off, I become agitated and downright ANGRY.

This does not happen when I come off of a coffee sugar/caffeine high, so it's obvious to me that it's not the caffeine or the sugar. That soda is messed up!

Yes, we are mostly organic too. It's expensive and leaves out most restaurants, so we go by a rough 80/20 rule: Consume 80% great organic stuff and the body will be strong enough to filter out the other 20%. Heck, I don't know if that's true, but that's what we tell ourselves.
 Quoting: Renaissance Woman


Although i think pop is fucked up to drink, i have noticed i get angry if i dont have coffee...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76774599
Poland
07/18/2018 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
I don't even know what these are

I mostly cook my own food from basic fresh ingredients these days anyway

Since I learned how to cook, restaurant food has been mostly disappointing to me,

I only sprinkle some MSG when I cook Chinese, because that's the staple condiment there

banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76774599


wot ? no chia ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76728378

No chia, no kale, no goji berries, no spirulina and no broccoli!

Surprising I'm still alive, eh?
Layers of Reality  (OP)

User ID: 75758325
United States
07/18/2018 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
Behavioral issues, indeed, including within myself as an adult!

If I'm on a hard deadline and low on sleep, I'll go for a Mt. Dew (real sugar version). I have noticed that after it wears off, I become agitated and downright ANGRY.

This does not happen when I come off of a coffee sugar/caffeine high, so it's obvious to me that it's not the caffeine or the sugar
. That soda is messed up!

Yes, we are mostly organic too. It's expensive and leaves out most restaurants, so we go by a rough 80/20 rule: Consume 80% great organic stuff and the body will be strong enough to filter out the other 20%. Heck, I don't know if that's true, but that's what we tell ourselves.
 Quoting: Renaissance Woman


clappa Exactly! It's the additives & hyper-processed ingredients that really take down mental and physical health of those that consume it.

My family actually tried to do something very similar! We didn't want to feel sick when eating out with friends, so we would eat 1 non organic snack or meal per week. (until we couldnt afford it)

Last Edited by Layers of Reality on 07/18/2018 10:31 AM
Layers of Reality  (OP)

User ID: 75758325
United States
07/18/2018 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
Behavioral issues, indeed, including within myself as an adult!

If I'm on a hard deadline and low on sleep, I'll go for a Mt. Dew (real sugar version). I have noticed that after it wears off, I become agitated and downright ANGRY.

This does not happen when I come off of a coffee sugar/caffeine high, so it's obvious to me that it's not the caffeine or the sugar. That soda is messed up!

Yes, we are mostly organic too. It's expensive and leaves out most restaurants, so we go by a rough 80/20 rule: Consume 80% great organic stuff and the body will be strong enough to filter out the other 20%. Heck, I don't know if that's true, but that's what we tell ourselves.
 Quoting: Renaissance Woman


Although i think pop is fucked up to drink, i have noticed i get angry if i dont have coffee...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 64985415


that sounds like a withdrawl symptom! I took myself off of coffee and ALL carbonated drinks at the exact same time.

About 5-6 months later I finally took a drink of coffee...and guess what??

IT MADE ME TIRED.


Weird af, honestly, but fast forward a few years and now i consume coffee fairly regularly. It STILL makes me tired half the time, it's hit or miss, and I'm trying to figure out what about my diet results in the coffee being effective or counter-effective.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76764238
United States
07/18/2018 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
Trump should ban this shit. MAGA
Layers of Reality  (OP)

User ID: 75758325
United States
07/18/2018 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
It's a bit of a cunt's trick to state a top 10 list, only to ramble on a like a knob for 300 words (yeah, I know you plagiarized the ramble), then not even list 1 out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76467535


I supplied a synopsis using the less than 50% rule.

hence, no plagiarism.


Sorry if you taught yourself to be offended at such petty things, but I hope you learn to become stronger as a person and enhance your quality of life. I believe in you!
Layers of Reality  (OP)

User ID: 75758325
United States
07/18/2018 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
Trump should ban this shit. MAGA
 Quoting: VesperTopia*


hopefully we learn to follow other countries lead in this particular scenario
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 75758325
United States
07/18/2018 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
READ INGREDIENTS.



DONT GIVE YOUR CHILDREN FOODS THAT CAN HARM THEIR BODY'S NATURAL PROCESSES.


The food you give your kids can LITERALLY alter your families geneology for generations to come. You could mess up an entire future just because you didn't think an extra dollar was worth it for your kids food.
The Deplorable MnB15

User ID: 58787380
United States
07/18/2018 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
You SHOULD be asking WHY that is allowed in your food.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31085893


We all know the answer. Disease and illness feeds Big Pharma. Keep people sick and/or set them up for bigger problems, keep the money flowing in.

explodehead1
MnB15
The Deplorable MnB15

User ID: 58787380
United States
07/18/2018 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
It's a bit of a cunt's trick to state a top 10 list, only to ramble on a like a knob for 300 words (yeah, I know you plagiarized the ramble), then not even list 1 out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76467535


I supplied a synopsis using the less than 50% rule.

hence, no plagiarism.


Sorry if you taught yourself to be offended at such petty things, but I hope you learn to become stronger as a person and enhance your quality of life. I believe in you!
 Quoting: Layers of Reality


Don't get you feet wet from melting snowflakes hf
MnB15
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72663320
United States
07/18/2018 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
It's a bit of a cunt's trick to state a top 10 list, only to ramble on a like a knob for 300 words (yeah, I know you plagiarized the ramble), then not even list 1 out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76467535


I supplied a synopsis using the less than 50% rule.

hence, no plagiarism.


Sorry if you taught yourself to be offended at such petty things, but I hope you learn to become stronger as a person and enhance your quality of life. I believe in you!
 Quoting: Layers of Reality


Don't get you feet wet from melting snowflakes hf
 Quoting: The Deplorable MnB15


Hahahahahahhaa never heard that one
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69643893
United States
07/18/2018 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
You SHOULD be asking WHY that is allowed in your food.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31085893


We all know the answer. Disease and illness feeds Big Pharma. Keep people sick and/or set them up for bigger problems, keep the money flowing in.

:explodehead1:
 Quoting: The Deplorable MnB15


Satanist pedos run fda usda
Layers of Reality  (OP)

User ID: 75758325
United States
07/26/2018 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
bump for good info
graff2  (OP)

User ID: 75758325
United States
12/18/2018 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
/thread
SiTeS a sNaRe, sPiTEful & bArE


Safety Disclaimer: Nothing I've ever said on this profile or any profile ever connected to or in communication with this profile or IP address, or any IP address affiliated with this profile or IP address, is meant to be construed as fact. Everything I say or appear to suggest is 100% satire or only meant for entertainment purposes. I dont believe anything I ever say here because it's all a joke and should all be considered as such. Assuming anything I've ever said is true or meant to be education, or anything any account ever, in any way whatsoever, remotely associated with this account or IP address is true or meant to be educational, would result in you assuming something on your own accord knowing what you are assuming is not based on fact. Every communication to and from this account is satire and/or entertainment only, always.
WatchingEddyMin

User ID: 77212994
United States
12/18/2018 11:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THESE are the top 10 foods/additives are BANNED everywhere EXCEPT the USA. Behavioral side effects of these toxins parallel liberal extremists
Behavioral issues, indeed, including within myself as an adult!

If I'm on a hard deadline and low on sleep, I'll go for a Mt. Dew (real sugar version). I have noticed that after it wears off, I become agitated and downright ANGRY.

This does not happen when I come off of a coffee sugar/caffeine high, so it's obvious to me that it's not the caffeine or the sugar. That soda is messed up!

Yes, we are mostly organic too. It's expensive and leaves out most restaurants, so we go by a rough 80/20 rule: Consume 80% great organic stuff and the body will be strong enough to filter out the other 20%. Heck, I don't know if that's true, but that's what we tell ourselves.
 Quoting: Renaissance Woman


Although i think pop is fucked up to drink, i have noticed i get angry if i dont have coffee...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 64985415


that sounds like a withdrawl symptom! I took myself off of coffee and ALL carbonated drinks at the exact same time.

About 5-6 months later I finally took a drink of coffee...and guess what??

IT MADE ME TIRED.


Weird af, honestly, but fast forward a few years and now i consume coffee fairly regularly. It STILL makes me tired half the time, it's hit or miss, and I'm trying to figure out what about my diet results in the coffee being effective or counter-effective.
 Quoting: Layers of Reality



Try Yerba Mate tea. Loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, & metabolism boosting goodness it increases energy far more effectively than caffeine alone (even though it does have less caffeine than coffee so no withdrawals if you don't get your "fix".) Mate Factor is the best, freshest brand & can be found in any natural food store or online.

Sugar??? You know it's exactly like cocaine as far as the brain is concerned right? It lights up the same areas the same way. Honey kept to a minimum, preferably raw, is the only sweetener anyone should use (though I do bake with the brown & white stuff.)

Cooking is easy & healthy. Don't be scared (I was for years & missed out.) I don't eat out now-no point to it. Waste of money & I can do better at home quicker.

Last Edited by WatchingEddyMin on 12/18/2018 11:44 AM
"Doom! Doom! Doom! Something seems to whisper it in the very dark trees of America." - DH Lawrence

"If any question why we died, tell them because our father's lied" Epitaphs of War, Rudyard Kipling (lost son in WW1)





GLP