Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,571,994
Pageviews Today: 1,962,694Threads Today: 284Posts Today: 5,179
06:41 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....

 
ICBWTFIGO
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 71883817
United States
08/10/2018 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
Not sure I buy that JFK Jr is actually QAnon ... but the circumstances around his crash were pretty sketch.

I like this channel alot -- they tend to explore some of the more interesting angles to these stories...

> Coast Guard waits 15 hours before searching for plane
> Cremate JFK Jr/wife/sister-in-law against family wishes
> Rushed autopsies - three in four hours
> Quick burial at sea
> Newsweek spikes story that JFK Jr planned to run for NY senate seat Hillary buys Chappaqua house 2 months later.
> Pentagon takes over investigation even though not a military plane
> Reports of a fourth unknown Passenger
> Seat missing from wreckage
> Flight log disappears
> Batteries on flight recorder removed
> FBI reports of mysterious boat full of batteries near crash site
> Circuits on plane were melted
> Reports of a white flash and explosion
> Videotapes of wreckage vanished
> Weeks before, JFK Jr. met with Israeli and Mossad officials to investigate Rabin assassination
> Spoke with mother of Rabin's assassin and raised bunch of red flags for JFK Jr


ICBWTFIGO
Yesterday ~ Today ~ Tomorrow

User ID: 76107349
United States
08/10/2018 12:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
Very Interesting video.

It appears to have ibeen murder but we can always hope he is still alive. He had guts, Knowledge and integrity.

Thank you for posting.

Last Edited by Yesterday ~ Today ~ Tomorrow on 08/10/2018 12:25 PM
It is a unfortunate fact of life that the means will always shape the ends. No matter how noble an end may be, the final results will always resemble the means used to attain it. It is in this way that some of the most stellar goals can create some of the most oppressive and deadly institutions.
ShortStop

User ID: 73093962
United States
08/10/2018 02:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
Cremated and buried at sea?
Bastila

User ID: 76439244
United States
08/10/2018 02:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
JFK JR. Qanon? No I don't buy that at all. If anything that is a theory designed to make conspiracy people look stupid, just Like the Flat Earth theory did ha ha.

Last Edited by Bastila on 08/10/2018 02:42 PM
Republic
Yazz Flute

User ID: 15153661
United States
08/10/2018 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
All I know is he was going to run and win that New York senate seat and run for president 2016.

Guess who else had the same plan?

spockhillary-LINT
Chains are breaking
Minds are waking
Soon we'll serve no more...
Moss Rose

User ID: 76828668
United States
08/10/2018 03:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
It would be wonderful if he was.

It was so sad when that happened, I think a lot of us felt we lost a real good guy that horrible night.
"Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable."

Mark Twain
zzbudzz

User ID: 76828924
United States
08/10/2018 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
I don't doubt for a minute if the Clinton's were involved! What's with the quick cremation and burials at sea. I thought catohlics don't cremate themselves?
Spiritmyst

User ID: 1019799
United States
08/10/2018 04:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
Arkancided, most likely, to ensure that Hillary could win that Senate seat to springboard her Presidential aspirations.

Has there ever been a more evil person in the history of this country as that woman?
"Twas brillig, and the slithy toves, did gyre and gimble in the wabe: all mimsey were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe."
JMS50

User ID: 75058502
United States
08/10/2018 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
Ridiculous assumption that he is alive, let alone he is Q. But can imagine if he was he would be a shoe-in for election as POTUS ... except that those who can well remember JFK and Jr. as a little boy are all age 69+ now, hardly the demo who swings electoral votes. So his time for popularity basis his familial legacy to be elected as POTUS is over.

Alternatively, if he had not been murdered, not only would he have received Clinton's Senate seat, but would already have been POTUS, 2008 to 2016, as Obama would have remained a nobody community organizer. Now, the calendar has advanced and JFK's sympathetic legacy that could transfer into votes in long gone basis demographics.
flopsy

User ID: 3926031
United States
08/10/2018 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
JFK JR. Qanon? No I don't buy that at all. If anything that is a theory designed to make conspiracy people look stupid, just Like the Flat Earth theory did ha ha.
 Quoting: Bastila


It sure did look like him and Caroline right in front at Trumps rally
284dan

User ID: 76650383
United States
08/10/2018 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
He is gone,murdered by the clintons to ensure her rise to POTUS. She needed that NY senate seat.

Trump and JFK Jr were good friends
Hillary had him murdered to gain the senate seat
The final prize was POTUS
Trump knew she had him murdered and why
Trump ran for POTUS to make sure she didnt win
(took her prize, pay back for killing his friend)
Her goal now is to take the POTUS from him through impeachment
Free me

User ID: 68769936
United States
08/10/2018 04:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
JFK JR. Qanon? No I don't buy that at all. If anything that is a theory designed to make conspiracy people look stupid, just Like the Flat Earth theory did ha ha.
 Quoting: Bastila


It sure did look like him and Caroline right in front at Trumps rally
 Quoting: flopsy


Yes, yes it did.
campare 4
Ol'FlaGator

User ID: 70434452
United States
08/10/2018 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
JFK,Jr. had very few flight hours. So few that his last instructor pilot was so concerned he offered to make the flight with him that evening/night. The offer was rejected.

In the latter stage of the flight haze and darkness made it impossible to distinguish an horizon which called for flying solely on instruments. JFK, JR was not an instrument-rated pilot. It is highly likely he became spatially disoriented due to his inexperience flying under the conditions the aircraft encountered and inadvertently flew the plane into the sea.

When the entire scenario is taken into account pilot error is the most likely and convincing cause of the crash.
Ol'FlaGator
FINGERPRINTS of the GODS

User ID: 58686169
United States
08/10/2018 05:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
Actually, he didn't know how to fly such advanced plane. It was too much for him to be able to fly in bad weather. I remember reading about how he was not qualified or licensed to fly the plane, something to that effect.
ar15a1
deplorable scottfree

User ID: 55483872
United States
08/10/2018 06:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
:Ol'FlaGator:MV8zODg3ODcxXzcwMDUyNDg2XzlDNTk5REM3]
JFK,Jr. had very few flight hours. So few that his last instructor pilot was so concerned he offered to make the flight with him that evening/night. The offer was rejected.

In the latter stage of the flight haze and darkness made it impossible to distinguish an horizon which called for flying solely on instruments. JFK, JR was not an instrument-rated pilot. It is highly likely he became spatially disoriented due to his inexperience flying under the conditions the aircraft encountered and inadvertently flew the plane into the sea.

When the entire scenario is taken into account pilot error is the most likely and convincing cause of the crash.




Gotta disagree here.

All you said could point just as easily to a faked death.... so of course he wouldn't want his IP with him.

As far as your last sentence, I think the most likely and convincing cause of death is Hillary. She's got the track record and even old Occam would have to agree. She's the simplest answer.
"Like a trampled spring and a polluted well is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked" (Proverbs 25-26)

scottfree = the truth shall make you free

"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians chap 3, verse 29

"The first time I saw Billy, he came walking out of a cloud." McMurtry
deplorable scottfree

User ID: 55483872
United States
08/10/2018 06:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
:Ol'FlaGator:MV8zODg3ODcxXzcwMDUyNDg2XzlDNTk5REM3]
JFK,Jr. had very few flight hours. So few that his last instructor pilot was so concerned he offered to make the flight with him that evening/night. The offer was rejected.

In the latter stage of the flight haze and darkness made it impossible to distinguish an horizon which called for flying solely on instruments. JFK, JR was not an instrument-rated pilot. It is highly likely he became spatially disoriented due to his inexperience flying under the conditions the aircraft encountered and inadvertently flew the plane into the sea.

When the entire scenario is taken into account pilot error is the most likely and convincing cause of the crash.
 Quoting: deplorable scottfree




Gotta disagree here.

All you said could point just as easily to a faked death.... so of course he wouldn't want his IP with him.

As far as your last sentence, I think the most likely and convincing cause of death is Hillary. She's got the track record and even old Occam would have to agree. She's the simplest answer.




That is if he is really dead. I'm starting to go with the fake death theory... I mean with the Kennedy money and the Onasis money... how hard would it be?
"Like a trampled spring and a polluted well is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked" (Proverbs 25-26)

scottfree = the truth shall make you free

"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians chap 3, verse 29

"The first time I saw Billy, he came walking out of a cloud." McMurtry
Ol'FlaGator

User ID: 70434452
United States
08/10/2018 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
:Ol'FlaGator:MV8zODg3ODcxXzcwMDUyNDg2XzlDNTk5REM3]
JFK,Jr. had very few flight hours. So few that his last instructor pilot was so concerned he offered to make the flight with him that evening/night. The offer was rejected.

In the latter stage of the flight haze and darkness made it impossible to distinguish an horizon which called for flying solely on instruments. JFK, JR was not an instrument-rated pilot. It is highly likely he became spatially disoriented due to his inexperience flying under the conditions the aircraft encountered and inadvertently flew the plane into the sea.

When the entire scenario is taken into account pilot error is the most likely and convincing cause of the crash.
 Quoting: deplorable scottfree




Gotta disagree here.

All you said could point just as easily to a faked death.... so of course he wouldn't want his IP with him.

As far as your last sentence, I think the most likely and convincing cause of death is Hillary. She's got the track record and even old Occam would have to agree. She's the simplest answer.
 Quoting: deplorable scottfree




That is if he is really dead. I'm starting to go with the fake death theory... I mean with the Kennedy money and the Onasis money... how hard would it be?


I'm not disputing your right to your opinion, Scottfree. Would be interesting to hear in detail how you believe the crash was sabotaged in a way that was undetectable. NTSB investigators are pretty darn good sleuths.
Ol'FlaGator
Agent MIB

User ID: 76825381
Philippines
08/10/2018 06:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
I discussed this in a previous thread.

I live near a FAA investigator who, when I discussed the JFK Jr plane crash wouldn't discuss the matter.

However, the official NTSB report places the blame on pilot error due to weather conditions (IFR conditions), which JFK Jr was NOT rated. He experienced "spatial disorientation", not rare during over water flight without horizon and lighting conditions to establish horizon. He and his passengers succumbed to the infamous "death spiral". A well known cause of many low flight time VFR pilots.

No conspiracy here.
You are born with the truth, then taught a lie.
Wookiee666

User ID: 62421844
United States
08/10/2018 06:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
JFK JR. Qanon? No I don't buy that at all. If anything that is a theory designed to make conspiracy people look stupid, just Like the Flat Earth theory did ha ha.
 Quoting: Bastila


con
Warning: Poster is a publicly confessed neophiliac. Keep shiny objects at least 42 feet away.

"Just because he’s been correctly predicting doom for decades and it hasn’t happened yet, doesn’t mean he’s wrong." - some AC

"…I tasked a professional remote viewer to do this…" some AC from Finland.

"If the truth can destroy a thing, then let it be destroyed."
-Issued Forth-

User ID: 76560830
Canada
08/10/2018 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
JFK,Jr. had very few flight hours. So few that his last instructor pilot was so concerned he offered to make the flight with him that evening/night. The offer was rejected.

In the latter stage of the flight haze and darkness made it impossible to distinguish an horizon which called for flying solely on instruments. JFK, JR was not an instrument-rated pilot. It is highly likely he became spatially disoriented due to his inexperience flying under the conditions the aircraft encountered and inadvertently flew the plane into the sea.

When the entire scenario is taken into account pilot error is the most likely and convincing cause of the crash.
 Quoting: Ol'FlaGator


VFR pilots know instruments enough to avoid flying into the sea ffs.
Altimiter, vertical speed indicator and the artificial horizon ball...
Fly much?
-Issued Forth-

User ID: 76560830
Canada
08/10/2018 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
Holy crap.. Ive flown a piper saratoga 3 times.
Same plane wtf.
-Issued Forth-

User ID: 76588998
Canada
08/10/2018 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
Sounds bad.
Very likely pilot error.

[link to www.aopa.org (secure)]
NoMoreWar

User ID: 76716263
United States
08/10/2018 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
JFK Jr. didn't die in an "accident." It was just another Kennedy assassination.

[link to www.henrymakow.com (secure)]
NoMoreWar
beeches

User ID: 74276477
United States
08/10/2018 07:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
JFK,Jr. had very few flight hours. So few that his last instructor pilot was so concerned he offered to make the flight with him that evening/night. The offer was rejected.

In the latter stage of the flight haze and darkness made it impossible to distinguish an horizon which called for flying solely on instruments. JFK, JR was not an instrument-rated pilot. It is highly likely he became spatially disoriented due to his inexperience flying under the conditions the aircraft encountered and inadvertently flew the plane into the sea.

When the entire scenario is taken into account pilot error is the most likely and convincing cause of the crash.
 Quoting: Ol'FlaGator


this has been repeated ad nauseum but that does not make it true


he had autopilot and was flying a familiar route. Are you a pilot yourself? Flying under the hood is a requirement. He was becoming certified to fly by instrument - not just at the beginning of the process, but farther along.

having someone fly with him was part of that process. Not an admission of being unable to fly his plane without help.


the plane may have been tampered with, most likely by placement of an explosive device with a barometric fuse on the tail.

There is evidence he was fighting to right the plane til the last second.

The women were facing the rear.

This is from much study of pilot forums on this topic and from discussions with a general aviation pilot who cares deeply about the truth.

not about hiding or defending any party - about finding out what happened that day.

I am not a pilot.

Last Edited by beeches on 08/10/2018 07:35 PM
a very big step toward reaching your goals..... is always something to nourish your heart.
Ol'FlaGator

User ID: 70434452
United States
08/10/2018 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
JFK,Jr. had very few flight hours. So few that his last instructor pilot was so concerned he offered to make the flight with him that evening/night. The offer was rejected.

In the latter stage of the flight haze and darkness made it impossible to distinguish an horizon which called for flying solely on instruments. JFK, JR was not an instrument-rated pilot. It is highly likely he became spatially disoriented due to his inexperience flying under the conditions the aircraft encountered and inadvertently flew the plane into the sea.

When the entire scenario is taken into account pilot error is the most likely and convincing cause of the crash.
 Quoting: Ol'FlaGator


this has been repeated ad nauseum but that does not make it true


he had autopilot and was flying a familiar route. Are you a pilot yourself? Flying under the hood is a requirement. He was becoming certified to fly by instrument - not just at the beginning of the process, but farther along.

having someone fly with him was part of that process. Not an admission of being unable to fly his plane without help.


the plane may have been tampered with, most likely by placement of an explosive device with a barometric fuse on the tail.

There is evidence he was fighting to right the plane til the last second.

The women were facing the rear.

This is from much study of pilot forums on this topic and from discussions with a general aviation pilot who cares deeply about the truth.

not about hiding or defending any party - about finding out what happened that day.

I am not a pilot.
 Quoting: beeches


Hi, beeches...I'm not looking for a fight here, just looking for the truth as you are. The sole best source of crash information is contained in the NTSB investigative report. That report shows JFK, Jr had an auto pilot but it was not engaged when the wreckage was found. He had completed only about half of the instrument rating training.

The NTSB investigation showed nothing mechanical or structural on the aircraft wreckage that indicated anything amiss with the plane that would have led to the crash. Spatial disorientation accounts for erratic aircraft movements in the minutes/seconds leading up to impact in many crashes.

Spatial disorientation combined with low flight hours and inexperience likely led to the sad consequences of JFK's flight. No, I'm not a pilot. I have spent over 50 years studying air crash investigations as a hobby...bizarre as that may sound. And no, I'm not an authority on aircrash investigation but I am knowledgeable on the subject.

Based on that, I believe the NTSB report accurately reflected the cause.
Ol'FlaGator
NoMoreMsNiceGirl

User ID: 76829341
Canada
08/10/2018 08:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
JFK JR. Qanon? No I don't buy that at all. If anything that is a theory designed to make conspiracy people look stupid, just Like the Flat Earth theory did ha ha.
 Quoting: Bastila


I agree.
"Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn't be one of them." ~Dreams for an Insomniac

"Falling fast and deep...Falling into heat...Falling to my knees...Falling free [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Vision Thing

User ID: 76743495
United States
08/12/2018 11:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
In the news after the crash they used the words "disoriented" and "disorientation" many times.

Did you see the video interview with Vincent Fusca the guy with the Trump van who some think is JFK jr in disguise (I'm more inclined to think he's a cover and that if JFK jr is alive he dressed up in a Vincent Fusca costume for plausibility).

In the Vincent Fusca interview outside his Trump van he says he's been driving long distance and he's "disoriented" right now, repeats it several times, "so disoriented".

It's entertaining to entertain the possibility that JFK jr might have faked his death and gone into hiding. Seriously for someone in his position, with rich and powerful friends (Trump and others) it wouldn't be that hard to do.

Last Edited by Vision Thing on 08/12/2018 11:03 AM
Evangelina
I can't quit Q

User ID: 74476876
United States
08/12/2018 11:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
I find it very interesting that most on this forum don't watch or believe MSM. However, on this subject.. they take the "NEWS" that was spoon fed to them as gospel.


Thread: Revised Thread with Shorter Video: IS JFK JR Q?? Did John F Kennedy Jr Narrate this video?

If you don't want this thread on here OP delete it. I only share because there is about all the info available on the net on here.

Last Edited by Evangelina on 08/12/2018 11:26 AM
You say there is no God.. but I know there is, experience will "Trump" theory every time ~ Evangelina

The whole world is an insane asylum and the inmates are in charge... for now

And, though she be but little, She Is Fierce ~ Shakespeare

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the Greatness of God
jps73

User ID: 76715691
United States
08/12/2018 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
TOM FLOCCO ON JFK JR. DEATH, HE GIVES NAMES...
Read it here.Mind Blowing.

[link to www.tomflocco.com]
jps73
Yesterday ~ Today ~ Tomorrow

User ID: 76107349
United States
08/12/2018 12:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
I find it very interesting that most on this forum don't watch or believe MSM. However, on this subject.. they take the "NEWS" that was spoon fed to them as gospel.


Thread: Revised Thread with Shorter Video: IS JFK JR Q?? Did John F Kennedy Jr Narrate this video?

If you don't want this thread on here OP delete it. I only share because there is about all the info available on the net on here.
 Quoting: Evangelina


Yes, but Only if it agrees with their position and ideology. They don’t even recognize that they are programmed.

The news media has for the most been lying either by omission or in our face Blatant Lying on important isssures since it’s inception. Television in particular.....canned laughter is a lie also, one that programs the viewer into believing something is funny....when it’s not. I’ve never amused easily and have noticed this since I was a kid. Canned laughter? — a lie — Applause signs? — encouraging the audadience to Lie to Themselves.

Bert-facepalm

Last Edited by Yesterday ~ Today ~ Tomorrow on 08/12/2018 12:40 PM
It is a unfortunate fact of life that the means will always shape the ends. No matter how noble an end may be, the final results will always resemble the means used to attain it. It is in this way that some of the most stellar goals can create some of the most oppressive and deadly institutions.
Free me

User ID: 68769936
United States
08/12/2018 12:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IS JFK JR STILL ALIVE? STRANGE FACTS SURROUNDING HIS PLANE CRASH....
TOM FLOCCO ON JFK JR. DEATH, HE GIVES NAMES...
Read it here.Mind Blowing.

[link to www.tomflocco.com]
 Quoting: jps73


dead link?