Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,473 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 266,649
Pageviews Today: 823,797Threads Today: 292Posts Today: 6,528
12:53 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

 
I Love Panda Bears

User ID: 76853251
Canada
08/20/2018 10:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

"JUST IN: Protesters have toppled and poured dirt on "Silent Sam" at the Univ. of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; the monument was erected in 1913 in honor of soldiers who died while fighting for the Confederacy."

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
**********

Sending empathetic, healing Love Energy out to the world, and beyond...

**********

Love, Compassion, Mercy, Kindness, Forgiveness...This is what my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has taught me. He loves us.

*********

It's not too late to come to Jesus Christ. Have compassion for yourselves and repent to receive forgiveness. Deep Underground Military Bunkers can't save you.

15 And the kings of the earth, and princes, and tribunes, and rich, and strong, and each bondman, and free man, hid them(selves) in dens and stones of hills.

16 And they say to hills and to stones, Fall ye on us, and hide ye us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the lamb;

17 for the great day of their wrath cometh, and who shall be able to stand? ~~Revelation 6:15-17

16 For God loved so the world [Forsooth God so loved the world], that he gave his one begotten Son, that each man that believeth in him perish not, but have everlasting life. ~~John 3:16
I Love Panda Bears  (OP)

User ID: 76853251
Canada
08/20/2018 10:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill


[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
**********

Sending empathetic, healing Love Energy out to the world, and beyond...

**********

Love, Compassion, Mercy, Kindness, Forgiveness...This is what my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has taught me. He loves us.

*********

It's not too late to come to Jesus Christ. Have compassion for yourselves and repent to receive forgiveness. Deep Underground Military Bunkers can't save you.

15 And the kings of the earth, and princes, and tribunes, and rich, and strong, and each bondman, and free man, hid them(selves) in dens and stones of hills.

16 And they say to hills and to stones, Fall ye on us, and hide ye us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the lamb;

17 for the great day of their wrath cometh, and who shall be able to stand? ~~Revelation 6:15-17

16 For God loved so the world [Forsooth God so loved the world], that he gave his one begotten Son, that each man that believeth in him perish not, but have everlasting life. ~~John 3:16
phorbin

User ID: 76504239
United States
08/20/2018 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
As university police watched. And not one of them will be arrested or punished
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75621118
United States
08/20/2018 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
You know what to do with Baphomet now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76678898
United States
08/20/2018 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
they'll restore it its federal property.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71147888
United States
08/20/2018 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
When push comes to shove, you will either stand tall or fold like an accordion....the world is watching!
christopheraven

User ID: 38625231
United States
08/20/2018 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
When North Carolina politicians decided to build a state zoo, the Late Senator Jesse Helms questioned the expenditure. "Couldn't we just build a fence around Chapel Hill?", he asked.
marooned
((obscured by clouds))

User ID: 70666044
United States
08/20/2018 10:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

"JUST IN: Protesters have toppled and poured dirt on "Silent Sam" at the Univ. of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; the monument was erected in 1913 in honor of soldiers who died while fighting for the Confederacy."

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
 Quoting: I Love Panda Bears


Shameful. :(
FlashBuzzkill

User ID: 75251329
United States
08/20/2018 10:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
The comparison of Southerners to Nazis is pretty sickening. Thinking that the war was over slavery is their mistake but it's what is taught as fact these days. 5% owned slaves and the other 95% didn't want to see their houses burned down! Honorable men who suffered horribly and fought to save their country. These ingrates can't conceive defending your home and family. Fuck the lot of them. I hope a statue collapses on these assholes and takes out a couple.

Last Edited by FlashBuzzkill on 08/20/2018 10:45 PM
Gen. John B Gordon and Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest were the finest citizen-soldiers birthed in America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76678898
United States
08/20/2018 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
The comparison of Southerners to Nazis is pretty sickening. Thinking that the war was over slavery is their mistake but it's what is taught as fact these days. 5% owned slaves and the other 95% didn't want to see their houses burned down! Honorable men who suffered horribly and fought to save their country. These ingrates can't conceive defending your home and family. Fuck the lot of them. I hope a statue collapses on these assholes and takes out a couple.
 Quoting: FlashBuzzkill


well the union won that war with abe lincoln.
Redcat1
Redcat

User ID: 73170832
United States
08/20/2018 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
A school that cheated to keep athletes on the field - and cheated the athletes out of an education.

Cry Baby Blue is an appropriate color.
asymetriclogic

User ID: 76759495
United States
08/20/2018 10:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
The protestors are apparently not well educated enough to understand history and the causes that had certain outcomes.
Where spirit, logic, intuition, and truth intermingle.

USMC Lifer.
stormsailor

User ID: 74785940
United States
08/20/2018 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
police arrested one person. didn't stop them from toppling the statue. don't try that within 100 miles of me. if "law enforcement" cannot stop them i know something that will.
zzcat
<3 <3 <3 <3

User ID: 34283005
United States
08/20/2018 11:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

"JUST IN: Protesters have toppled and poured dirt on "Silent Sam" at the Univ. of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; the monument was erected in 1913 in honor of soldiers who died while fighting for the Confederacy."

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
 Quoting: I Love Panda Bears


If anyone involved in that is an immigrant or visa student, they need to be deported immediately
zzcat

who says Schrodinger's cat is even in the box
This Is Not Me

User ID: 75779757
United States
08/20/2018 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
The fascist left are the American Taliban. Where's an A-10 when you need one?
Tim Foil Hat

User ID: 43516798
United States
08/20/2018 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
The comparison of Southerners to Nazis is pretty sickening. Thinking that the war was over slavery is their mistake but it's what is taught as fact these days. 5% owned slaves and the other 95% didn't want to see their houses burned down! Honorable men who suffered horribly and fought to save their country. These ingrates can't conceive defending your home and family. Fuck the lot of them. I hope a statue collapses on these assholes and takes out a couple.
 Quoting: FlashBuzzkill


Correct. I just watched a 3 hour documentary on the civil war, from start to finish, and it was all the way in hour two where some historical guy wrote, "Lincoln has just made this into a war about slavery." Or something like that. It was a long time into the war, and it was about all kinds of stuff, but took a while to link slavery to it.

But the winners, as they say, write history.

Was also surprised to see that for the first half or more of the war the south pretty much kicked the north all over the countryside. Seemed like money and manufacturing disadvantages led to the eventual loss, but on an even battlefield south seemed to win more than north.
Careful! They are listening!

VP Elect is the way to go. All the perks, none of the responsibility...
FlashBuzzkill

User ID: 75251329
United States
08/20/2018 11:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
The protestors are apparently not well educated enough to understand history and the causes that had certain outcomes.
 Quoting: asymetriclogic


Watch the interviews with students - the self-righteous glee of these ignoramuses is appalling. They have a God complex, I shit you not.
[link to abc11.com (secure)]
Gen. John B Gordon and Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest were the finest citizen-soldiers birthed in America.
LiteaFart

User ID: 71960652
United States
08/20/2018 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
It belongs in a museum, along with an honest, comprehensive assessment of it's history and the trajectory thereof.
A course on white sensitivity could center around it. In any case, it should be removed from unexamined prominence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76678898
United States
08/20/2018 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
There will be a complete ethnic cleansing and it's going quite well.

White's days of being superior dwindle by the second.

byekitty

SAM
 Quoting: UncleHughHefner


bring it fucker chickenshit
LiteaFart

User ID: 71960652
United States
08/20/2018 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
Time to start toppling Nagger Monuments.
King monument, Obama Statue, Fried Chicken monument, anything associated with naggers.
 Quoting: Jackaroo Banzai


This is why this is happening right here. Racists abound.
Q33

User ID: 76854284
Canada
08/20/2018 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill


Last Edited by Q33 on 09/02/2018 09:27 PM
Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe and morally deformed , they will attack you they will slander you, they will seek to destroy your career and your family, they will seek to destroy everything about you , including your reputation they will lie lie lie, they will do whatever is necessary!

"To destroy a people, you must first sever their roots"
TheLordsServant

User ID: 76857283
United States
08/20/2018 11:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
You know what to do with Baphomet now.
 Quoting: + <3 +


Make_it_so
I am a humble Servant of the one True Living God.
TheLordsServant

User ID: 76857283
United States
08/20/2018 11:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
The comparison of Southerners to Nazis is pretty sickening. Thinking that the war was over slavery is their mistake but it's what is taught as fact these days. 5% owned slaves and the other 95% didn't want to see their houses burned down! Honorable men who suffered horribly and fought to save their country. These ingrates can't conceive defending your home and family. Fuck the lot of them. I hope a statue collapses on these assholes and takes out a couple.
 Quoting: FlashBuzzkill


well the union won that war with abe lincoln.
 Quoting: REYMEGA TRUTH


Look up

"Civil War" "cotton" "Britain" "weapons"
I am a humble Servant of the one True Living God.
Bondhue

User ID: 46156487
United States
08/20/2018 11:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
The comparison of Southerners to Nazis is pretty sickening. Thinking that the war was over slavery is their mistake but it's what is taught as fact these days. 5% owned slaves and the other 95% didn't want to see their houses burned down! Honorable men who suffered horribly and fought to save their country. These ingrates can't conceive defending your home and family. Fuck the lot of them. I hope a statue collapses on these assholes and takes out a couple.
 Quoting: FlashBuzzkill

It is interesting to look at the Declaration of Causes of Secession of the seceding states, as well their formal statements of secession. It is also instructive to view the issue in light of major events of the time, such as the Lincoln-Douglass debates, which were almost exclusively on the topic of slavery, and whether it would be allowed to spread to the new territories acquired as a result of the Mexican-American War.

With regard to the declarations of causes, this one from Mississippi will do for a start:
"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world."
[link to www.battlefields.org (secure)]

Of course we can claim to know what their motivations were better than they did.

As to the statues, it is ignorant Democrat students, encouraged by their equally ignorant Democrat professors, who are pulling down statues of Democrat slave owners.

The last Democrats in that list are the least repulsive of the lot.

Last Edited by Bondhue on 08/20/2018 11:30 PM
TheLordsServant

User ID: 76857283
United States
08/20/2018 11:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
There will be a complete ethnic cleansing and it's going quite well.

White's days of being superior dwindle by the second.

byekitty

SAM
 Quoting: UncleHughHefner


safecombat
I am a humble Servant of the one True Living God.
Buckeye Barney

User ID: 73652332
United States
08/20/2018 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
Unfortunately I might have been in the minority when the financial crisis went on 10 years ago.
I make this statement because, had we had a catastrophic financial collapse in 2008, when kids who were 8-12 during that time had to scrap for food, this type of crap wouldn't be going on today.
These kids need to fight an unjust government but not here.
Spend time protesting in China or Afghanistan. Perhaps they can go bitch to Saudi officials that their treatment of women doesnt fit modern society.
I cant imagine taking a bus load of LGBTQIA individuals to Yemen and asking if they offer equality.
I believe they all would find that our treatment, while lopsided, is a work in progress and yes not equal but very progressive versus the rest of the worlds view.
Reckless Driver

User ID: 76469159
United States
08/20/2018 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
As university police watched. And not one of them will be arrested or punished
 Quoting: phorbin


They have had a police officer stationed there 24 hours a day all summer. He sits on a bench and watches the statue.
Reckless Driver
Mkjeep

User ID: 24338353
United States
08/20/2018 11:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
I don’t think most black people give a shit about the statues, it’s the white democrats pushing division.
"Come get some"
Reckless Driver

User ID: 76469159
United States
08/20/2018 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
When North Carolina politicians decided to build a state zoo, the Late Senator Jesse Helms questioned the expenditure. "Couldn't we just build a fence around Chapel Hill?", he asked.
 Quoting: christopheraven


hesright

First thing my Confederate Flag waving, retired tobacco farmer neighbor said when I told him I work at UNC.

I've been there for 12 years and never has the anti-white hate speech been this loud and this open. I'm not going to lie, its got me seriously considering quitting my job and going to work at NC State or Duke.

Dudes family has been in Apex, NC for over 200 years. I've found that they are all talk when it comes to doing anything or ever voicing their opinions to non-sympathetic ears.
Reckless Driver
LiteaFart

User ID: 71960652
United States
08/20/2018 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
When North Carolina politicians decided to build a state zoo, the Late Senator Jesse Helms questioned the expenditure. "Couldn't we just build a fence around Chapel Hill?", he asked.
 Quoting: christopheraven


hesright

First thing my Confederate Flag waving, retired tobacco farmer neighbor said when I told him I work at UNC.

I've been there for 12 years and never has the anti-white hate speech been this loud and this open. I'm not going to lie, its got me seriously considering quitting my job and going to work at NC State or Duke.

Dudes family has been in Apex, NC for over 200 years. I've found that they are all talk when it comes to doing anything or ever voicing their opinions to non-sympathetic ears.
 Quoting: Reckless Driver


Fuck Jesse Helms. One if the biggest disgraces ever to come out of NC.
Reckless Driver

User ID: 76469159
United States
08/20/2018 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Protesters Have Toppled Confederate Statue "Silent Sam" At University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
I don’t think most black people give a shit about the statues, it’s the white democrats pushing division.
 Quoting: Mkjeep
,

From someone whos boots on the ground at this campus, the movement is lead mostly by White females and sissy boys. They became more powerful by bringing all "protected status" populations together toward whatever cause they are directed to go after.

If you go back and watch videos from other Silent Sam protests, You'll see what I mean. Feminists, LGBTQ's, Muslim Student Assc., and any person of color.

If you dare to be white conservative, as I am, you dare not speak above a whisper about your views.
Reckless Driver





GLP