Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,109 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 318,478
Pageviews Today: 457,364Threads Today: 97Posts Today: 1,817
08:46 AM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265

 
Luisport

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 04:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Ark Harvey part 2 next week hope I am wrong...

[link to uploads.disquscdn.com (secure)]


Last Edited by Luisport on 10/11/2018 11:02 AM
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 04:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
[link to www.tropicaltidbits.com (secure)]

2017 again?
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 04:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Euro Ensembles have came out and they show about 80% chance of tropical development in the gulf in 4 days also most of them stall offshore of Texas with some sticking around for days !
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 04:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Euro Ensembles have came out and they show about 80% chance of tropical development in the gulf in 4 days also most of them stall offshore of Texas with some sticking around for days !
 Quoting: Luisport


GFS all alone currently with future Gulf system. UKMET, GEM, EURO all on board for development and eventual track into Texas. What a difference 1 set of model runs make.
Goofy for God
For by Him All Things Were Created

User ID: 71433356
United States
09/01/2018 04:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Ark Harvey part 2 next week hope I am wrong...

[link to uploads.disquscdn.com (secure)]

 Quoting: Luisport


Yes I watch the WC and they say a set up is being watched for storm after storm hiding
Job 37:13 He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy.
Arnie

User ID: 74643138
Czech Republic
09/01/2018 08:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
oh oh,,,,,,

meer
AKA Auntie Arnie
Spelurker

User ID: 76011272
France
09/01/2018 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Hmm, the odds increased from yesterday. I happened to check the NOAA 5-day Tropical Weather Outlook yesterday, it showed only a less than 40% chance of something developing. Right now, it's showing a 40-60% chance of something developing in the Gulf somewhere between Florida and Texas.

I have a friend whose family was in two of the areas of Texas that flooded badly last year. Let's hope they don't get flooding again this year. Maybe I'll text my friend just in case -- I don't want to be fearmongering and crazy, but yikes, I doubt they could afford a repeat of last year.
?allthings

User ID: 76714166
United States
09/01/2018 08:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Bump for updates to be posted. Thank you, have family and friend in Louisiana.
truthseeker
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72757630
United States
09/01/2018 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
In Houston. hiding
NOLAangel

User ID: 75938423
United States
09/01/2018 09:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
The 00z European model is predicting 100 mph winds over SE Louisiana. Hopefully that is wrong.
[link to weather.us (secure)]

The 12z GFS model shows landfall of maybe a TD land falling in Southeast Louisana.
[link to www.tropicaltidbits.com (secure)]

The 12z CMC (Canadian model) is showing a strong TS land falling around Louisiana / Texas border.
[link to www.tropicaltidbits.com (secure)]

The 12z UKMET is showing a TS land falling around central Texas then curving SW.

hidetomato

Edited to update models

Last Edited by NOLAangel on 09/01/2018 01:01 PM
Put God as the head of your life and everything else will work out.
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 02:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Saturday... [link to imgur.com (secure)]
Gyro Geargoose

User ID: 76874909
United States
09/01/2018 02:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Here we go...Thanks Luis, 5* and green
I Am Not Ashamed of The Gospel of The Lord Jesus Christ!
rob2

User ID: 76870111
United States
09/01/2018 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Hmm, the odds increased from yesterday. I happened to check the NOAA 5-day Tropical Weather Outlook yesterday, it showed only a less than 40% chance of something developing. Right now, it's showing a 40-60% chance of something developing in the Gulf somewhere between Florida and Texas.

I have a friend whose family was in two of the areas of Texas that flooded badly last year. Let's hope they don't get flooding again this year. Maybe I'll text my friend just in case -- I don't want to be fearmongering and crazy, but yikes, I doubt they could afford a repeat of last year.
 Quoting: Spelurker


well i have no doubt whatsoever we here in florida WILL get some flooding, if not this year definitely next year.
that is why we maintain the drainage pipes and keep them clear because the water WILL be coming.
Contra spem spero

User ID: 10817929
United States
09/01/2018 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
As i said it before, silicates contributes to the huricane development,
[link to www.google.com (secure)]
Thats from June 30th 2017, check the last sentance. It takes about two month to develop hurricane.
Now from June 28th 2018, see the pattern?:)
[link to www.google.com (secure)]
Contra spem spero
Contra spem spero

User ID: 10817929
United States
09/01/2018 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Silicates coming either from the deserts such as Sahara for Atlantic and Goby for pacific typhoons. Also from vulcanos erruption.
After 2010 Icelandic vulcano erruption concentration of the hurricanes in atlantic is rated the strongest for 2011-to present if i correct.
After hawaii vulcano erruption they had two stroms in that area within short period of time, which is not very common thing.
More silicates over warm water areas, higher hurricanes development.
Contra spem spero
Eyeball Replacement

User ID: 76735272
United States
09/01/2018 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
And I’m in Houston for business next week. Fabulous.
In the eye of the storm ...
NOLAangel

User ID: 75938423
United States
09/01/2018 03:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Tuesdaay @ 7PM: 12z EURO model shows landfall at 96mph at the mouth of the Mississippi River in Southeast Louisiana. Then, it moves WNW with 85 mph winds over the greater New Orleans area.
[link to weather.us (secure)]
[link to www.tropicaltidbits.com (secure)]

Last Edited by NOLAangel on 09/01/2018 03:25 PM
Put God as the head of your life and everything else will work out.
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 03:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265

@RyanMaue
1 hHá 1 hora
Mais
#TropicalUpdate
ECMWF 12z model continues to develop strong tropical storm in Gulf of Mexico on Tuesday ...
Heavy rain threat along Gulf Coast could really add up.
NOLAangel

User ID: 75938423
United States
09/01/2018 03:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265

@RyanMaue
1 hHá 1 hora
Mais
#TropicalUpdate
ECMWF 12z model continues to develop strong tropical storm in Gulf of Mexico on Tuesday ...
Heavy rain threat along Gulf Coast could really add up.

 Quoting: Luisport


EURO (EMCWF) rainfall totals: [link to weather.us (secure)]
Put God as the head of your life and everything else will work out.
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 03:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
looks like Surface pressures are starting too fall...

[link to www.tropicaltidbits.com (secure)]

[link to www.tropicaltidbits.com (secure)]


Last Edited by Luisport on 09/01/2018 03:30 PM
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 03:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Torchie

User ID: 74276477
United States
09/01/2018 03:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
bump
untying the shoelaces of the internet one post at a time

love tastes best from teal buckets

go GIT in your STALL!

a Spark does not fall far from the Torchie
NewGeneration2019

User ID: 76072305
United Kingdom
09/01/2018 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265


Last Edited by NewGeneration2019 on 09/01/2018 03:33 PM
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 03:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
New from GWO

Gordon - Gulf of Mexico Sept. 4-7
Florence - Helene - Joyce
Headed toward U.S.

Big September
3-4 Hurricane Landfalls
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 04:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Euro bombs Florence into a Cat Five by 240 hours and BARELY has it missing the next High coming off the east coast.
REMJR1

User ID: 76824754
Canada
09/01/2018 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Thank you. My Parents are visiting one of my Sister's & her Family, who live in a suburb of Houston & I forwarded this on to them, to make sure that they are aware of it.
My many thanks, 5*'s & greenage for you.
Fuck what the flag by my name says, I'm from Texas!

Wake up & smell reality.

I have to much blood in my caffeine stream!
Torchie

User ID: 74276477
United States
09/01/2018 04:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
the field will be wet
untying the shoelaces of the internet one post at a time

love tastes best from teal buckets

go GIT in your STALL!

a Spark does not fall far from the Torchie
Angel of Boredom

User ID: 24232955
United States
09/01/2018 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Noo, Rockport and surrounding area doesn't need another Harvey. I'm still clearing fallen trees lol.
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 04:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
Superkicker

User ID: 75394950
United States
09/01/2018 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
When you see a "square" radar signature well in advance like this (during Maria over P.R.) Head For The Hills !!!!: [link to imgur.com (secure)]
Superkicker
Luisport  (OP)

User ID: 76892485
Portugal
09/01/2018 04:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HURRICANE MICHAEL ON CAROLINAS: Floodings on NC. Tornado watch has been issued for parts of North Carolina and Virginia until 9 PM EDT!!p265
739
WTNT31 KNHC 012033
TCPAT1

BULLETIN
Tropical Storm Florence Advisory Number 10
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL AL062018
500 PM AST Sat Sep 01 2018

...FLORENCE FORECAST TO REMAIN OVER WATER FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS...

SUMMARY OF 500 PM AST...2100 UTC...INFORMATION
----------------------------------------------
LOCATION...15.6N 29.0W
ABOUT 310 MI...500 KM W OF THE SOUTHERNMOST CABO VERDE ISLANDS
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...45 MPH...75 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT...WNW OR 285 DEGREES AT 16 MPH...26 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1002 MB...29.59 INCHES