Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Users Online Now: 1,307 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 986,361
Pageviews Today: 1,733,168Threads Today: 795Posts Today: 15,770
11:48 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...

 
Triteia

User ID: 77325805
United States
02/09/2019 08:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


Trump is just another globalist manchurian. Good enough for naive rednecks. Word...
 Quoting: CyberZod


Hillary derp
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68025210


No. This is most likely someone who voted for Trump too.
We all know it was the only choice.
Hillary was not a choice at all.

But...it is time we all realize that politicians are all on the same team. They just give the "illusion" of choice and hope and change!

It is all theatre for politics.
 Quoting: Triteia


Oh my. Another bunker paranoid. Take your fucking meds. Living a life of doom and defeatism is general bad for your mental health.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


Oh please! Is that the best you got?
It is not I who lives in fear or defeat.
Quite the opposite actually.

"Bunker paranoid" * sarcasm!
I don't need a bunker but you better bunker up.

All you can do is call names and point fingers when you refuse to ignore FACTS and EVIDENCE right in front of your face!

If only you had eyes to see. There is nothing I can do about you being blind and all.
Triteia
CyberZod

User ID: 77357248
Czech Republic
02/09/2019 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
Funny that American zionists think that Yellow Vests are somehow related to #TrumpTrain, #MAGA and similar shits. Lol, you know shit about Europe. The most of you can't even fiind Eourope on the map. No, French men don't chant "We want Trump". Not at all. Macron's approval is about 21%. Trump's is much lower in France. Stop reading tabloids lol.
CyberZod
Triteia

User ID: 77325805
United States
02/09/2019 08:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


"Duh huh neva admit I failed" Hilary this Hilary that, Trump is not even little bit different. That's the point, son.
 Quoting: CyberZod


OOOOO weeeeeeeeeeee my guy!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68025210


Mine is better than yours!!! Never mind the evidence!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68025210


Don't let the stupid fat fucks get your goat.

First, they are retards. Second, they'll be dead of some fat fuck disease before long.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


I am sure you are the "fat fuck" who will die of some "fat fuck" disease.

Those of us whom are not blind are lean, mean machines!
Triteia
Triteia

User ID: 77325805
United States
02/09/2019 08:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
Funny that American zionists think that Yellow Vests are somehow related to #TrumpTrain, #MAGA and similar shits. Lol, you know shit about Europe. The most of you can't even fiind Eourope on the map. No, French men don't chant "We want Trump". Not at all. Macron's approval is about 21%. Trump's is much lower in France. Stop reading tabloids lol.
 Quoting: CyberZod


clappa
Triteia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68025210
Canada
02/09/2019 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
c'mon guys, lets stick together...nobody is winning
CyberZod

User ID: 77357248
Czech Republic
02/09/2019 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


How this plays in your hands, you lil' hasbara shill?

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Yeah, I'm full out Yellow Vest. And it is against Trump and Israeli Firster cabal as well, bro.

ohyeah
 Quoting: CyberZod


Yeah, you are yellow Vest. In your dreams, fag. Maybe what you mean is someone in a yellow vest fucked in your j_oooo hating ass.

You like the dick, you bunker moron?

battleflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


Sure, Moshe, whatever you say.


 Quoting: CyberZod


I say it. I'll say it to your face and it ain't much a never served larping cock sucker like you can do about it.

Go play you xbox. Boy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


It's the greatest delusion of our times that typing shits online equals to "I'll say it to your face".

[link to i.imgflip.com (secure)]

Cheers, bruh.
CyberZod
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77357261
United States
02/09/2019 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


Trump is just another globalist manchurian. Good enough for naive rednecks. Word...
 Quoting: CyberZod


Hillary derp
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68025210


No. This is most likely someone who voted for Trump too.
We all know it was the only choice.
Hillary was not a choice at all.

But...it is time we all realize that politicians are all on the same team. They just give the "illusion" of choice and hope and change!

It is all theatre for politics.
 Quoting: Triteia


Very much this except that I did not vote as I'm not an American. I supported Trump and he failed completely. There is no other way than pitchforks and lamp posts. Elections are hoax...
 Quoting: CyberZod


I support Trump. I don't give a flying fuck about hating chosen people of G-d. I didn't vote for Trump to hate j-oos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77357261
United States
02/09/2019 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


Yeah, you are yellow Vest. In your dreams, fag. Maybe what you mean is someone in a yellow vest fucked in your j_oooo hating ass.

You like the dick, you bunker moron?

battleflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


Sure, Moshe, whatever you say.


 Quoting: CyberZod


I say it. I'll say it to your face and it ain't much a never served larping cock sucker like you can do about it.

Go play you xbox. Boy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


It's the greatest delusion of our times that typing shits online equals to "I'll say it to your face".

[link to i.imgflip.com (secure)]

Cheers, bruh.
 Quoting: CyberZod


Yeah. There is a old American saying, about a guy looking for trouble usually find it.
Triteia

User ID: 77325805
United States
02/09/2019 08:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


Hillary derp
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68025210


No. This is most likely someone who voted for Trump too.
We all know it was the only choice.
Hillary was not a choice at all.

But...it is time we all realize that politicians are all on the same team. They just give the "illusion" of choice and hope and change!

It is all theatre for politics.
 Quoting: Triteia


Very much this except that I did not vote as I'm not an American. I supported Trump and he failed completely. There is no other way than pitchforks and lamp posts. Elections are hoax...
 Quoting: CyberZod


I support Trump. I don't give a flying fuck about hating chosen people of G-d. I didn't vote for Trump to hate j-oos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


Don't let us Chosen people of God get your goat! Lol!

epiclol
Triteia
CyberZod

User ID: 77357248
Czech Republic
02/09/2019 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


Sure, Moshe, whatever you say.


 Quoting: CyberZod


I say it. I'll say it to your face and it ain't much a never served larping cock sucker like you can do about it.

Go play you xbox. Boy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


It's the greatest delusion of our times that typing shits online equals to "I'll say it to your face".

[link to i.imgflip.com (secure)]

Cheers, bruh.
 Quoting: CyberZod


Yeah. There is a old American saying, about a guy looking for trouble usually find it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


We, Slavs, have similar saying as well. Translated to English it says "Fuck off".

Grammar interlude: It should be "AN" old Amrican, I guess...
CyberZod
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77357261
United States
02/09/2019 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


No. This is most likely someone who voted for Trump too.
We all know it was the only choice.
Hillary was not a choice at all.

But...it is time we all realize that politicians are all on the same team. They just give the "illusion" of choice and hope and change!

It is all theatre for politics.
 Quoting: Triteia


Very much this except that I did not vote as I'm not an American. I supported Trump and he failed completely. There is no other way than pitchforks and lamp posts. Elections are hoax...
 Quoting: CyberZod


I support Trump. I don't give a flying fuck about hating chosen people of G-d. I didn't vote for Trump to hate j-oos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


Don't let us Chosen people of God get your goat! Lol!


 Quoting: Triteia


Hey Tranny. Go fuck yourself.

If you don't get Trump, it not surprising for a fucking high school educated bunker retard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74274734
Canada
02/09/2019 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
I tried to pay via Stripe in early Jan and tried twice. I saw a $1 authorization came on and off the card but then it didn't look like it ever processed.
Eggcellently Deplorable
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 39723407
United States
02/09/2019 09:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
I'm good to March 7 grinning
 Quoting: BRIEF


I'm good to May 30th. cool2
 Quoting: Anonymous Girl

I'm always good.

My account however is 'good' until November.
 Quoting: Louis in Richmond



Mine's up in April....scared
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
CyberZod

User ID: 77357248
Czech Republic
02/09/2019 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


Very much this except that I did not vote as I'm not an American. I supported Trump and he failed completely. There is no other way than pitchforks and lamp posts. Elections are hoax...
 Quoting: CyberZod


I support Trump. I don't give a flying fuck about hating chosen people of G-d. I didn't vote for Trump to hate j-oos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


Don't let us Chosen people of God get your goat! Lol!


 Quoting: Triteia


Hey Tranny. Go fuck yourself.

If you don't get Trump, it not surprising for a fucking high school educated bunker retard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


[link to encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com (secure)]
CyberZod
Triteia

User ID: 77325805
United States
02/09/2019 09:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


It's the greatest delusion of our times that typing shits online equals to "I'll say it to your face".

[link to i.imgflip.com (secure)]

Cheers, bruh.
 Quoting: CyberZod


Yeah. There is a old American saying, about a guy looking for trouble usually find it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


We, Slavs, have similar saying as well. Translated to English it says "Fuck off".

Grammar interlude: It should be "AN" old Amrican, I guess...
 Quoting: CyberZod


Well hell, Slav. We generally use Slavs in America for field naggars.

african
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


Apparently you don't understand the meaning of Fuck Off!
Even chimps get that one!
fuckoff2
Triteia
CyberZod

User ID: 77357248
Czech Republic
02/09/2019 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


It's the greatest delusion of our times that typing shits online equals to "I'll say it to your face".

[link to i.imgflip.com (secure)]

Cheers, bruh.
 Quoting: CyberZod


Yeah. There is a old American saying, about a guy looking for trouble usually find it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


We, Slavs, have similar saying as well. Translated to English it says "Fuck off".

Grammar interlude: It should be "AN" old Amrican, I guess...
 Quoting: CyberZod


Well hell, Slav. We generally use Slavs in America for field naggars.

african
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


No, you don't. Usually, in America, you don't even know what "Slav" means. And don't confuse with "slave". As I see, you're dumb enough to mix this up.
CyberZod
ALL IS ONE IS ALL

User ID: 67870091
United States
02/09/2019 09:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
well this thread sure got OFF TOPIC and its ugly the last few pages.
There Can Be NO Peace in the Heart or Progress in the Mind unless one falls wholeheartedly in love with Truth and IDEALS of Eternal Realities.

Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny.


"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.


Wisdom is not given, it is earned, and experience is the bestower.
Eggcellently Deplorable
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 39723407
United States
02/09/2019 09:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
Trin,
What is it that they consider “High risk” about GLP?? Did they explain their reasoning at all?
 Quoting: 20+13 71026751




I wondered that myself. They are just a money-funneling/handling service, right? And they use our credit card number so they can instantly check to see if the money is there, right? So what is it that is "high risk"? It's not like we could write them a bad check!!
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Triteia

User ID: 77325805
United States
02/09/2019 09:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
well this thread sure got OFF TOPIC and its ugly the last few pages.
 Quoting: ALL IS ONE IS ALL


Yeah. Sorry about that.

Back to the topic at hand.
Triteia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76604722
United States
02/09/2019 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
High risk would mean pissing off an elected official or well connected political group.

Could be the softening blow for a buy out.
Pennies or nothing kind of thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71169035
United States
02/09/2019 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
well this thread sure got OFF TOPIC and its ugly the last few pages.
 Quoting: ALL IS ONE IS ALL


bots designed to polarize non bots. charge them up to take actions that the bots themselves are not capable of.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77357261
United States
02/09/2019 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


Hillary derp
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68025210


No. This is most likely someone who voted for Trump too.
We all know it was the only choice.
Hillary was not a choice at all.

But...it is time we all realize that politicians are all on the same team. They just give the "illusion" of choice and hope and change!

It is all theatre for politics.
 Quoting: Triteia


Oh my. Another bunker paranoid. Take your fucking meds. Living a life of doom and defeatism is general bad for your mental health.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


Oh please! Is that the best you got?
It is not I who lives in fear or defeat.
Quite the opposite actually.

"Bunker paranoid" * sarcasm!
I don't need a bunker but you better bunker up.

All you can do is call names and point fingers when you refuse to ignore FACTS and EVIDENCE right in front of your face!

If only you had eyes to see. There is nothing I can do about you being blind and all.
 Quoting: Triteia


Here's some facts and evidence. Trump's State of the Union speech had 76% approval. The border wall will start this month.

I'm don't have my vitamin supplements regulated by some Vietnamese bureaucrat through TPP. My energy bills aren't 25% higher because of the global carbon tax, I have my guns and have a President willing to denounce both socialism and late term abortions.

What the fuck do you want? The world ain't perfect and you blame Trump, while having no alternative candidate, no plan, no path forward. That make you a fucking asshole.
TRUMP 2020
User ID: 75112487
United States
02/09/2019 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


No. This is most likely someone who voted for Trump too.
We all know it was the only choice.
Hillary was not a choice at all.

But...it is time we all realize that politicians are all on the same team. They just give the "illusion" of choice and hope and change!

It is all theatre for politics.
 Quoting: Triteia


Oh my. Another bunker paranoid. Take your fucking meds. Living a life of doom and defeatism is general bad for your mental health.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


Oh please! Is that the best you got?
It is not I who lives in fear or defeat.
Quite the opposite actually.

"Bunker paranoid" * sarcasm!
I don't need a bunker but you better bunker up.

All you can do is call names and point fingers when you refuse to ignore FACTS and EVIDENCE right in front of your face!

If only you had eyes to see. There is nothing I can do about you being blind and all.
 Quoting: Triteia


Here's some facts and evidence. Trump's State of the Union speech had 76% approval. The border wall will start this month.

I'm don't have my vitamin supplements regulated by some Vietnamese bureaucrat through TPP. My energy bills aren't 25% higher because of the global carbon tax, I have my guns and have a President willing to denounce both socialism and late term abortions.

What the fuck do you want? The world ain't perfect and you blame Trump, while having no alternative candidate, no plan, no path forward. That make you a fucking asshole.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261



Nailed it!

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45429670
United States
02/09/2019 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
First PayPal, now Stripe.

Looks like these fuckers just won't give up trying to shut down free speech.

Not to worry though I already have an alternative payment processor lined up who has no problem with 'controversial content'...

I'll be making the switch over soon..

Paid accounts will not be affected until the subscription expires, then you'll have to signup again with the new provider.

Here is the email from stripe and the previous emails where they had approved us.

---

On Feb 8, 2019, at 4:54 PM, Stripe Support <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi xxxxxxxx,

I'm writing to let you know that we are no longer able to accept payments for Godlike Productions After a recent review of your website and account information, we've found that your business presents a higher level of risk than we're able to work with. Specifically, your business is in violation of our Terms of Service, section A.7.b ("Prohibited Businesses and Activities"), as mentioned here: [link to stripe.com (secure)]

Additionally, we request that you remove any references to Stripe on your site, including any code, such as API keys and any plugins, immediately [1]. While you won’t be able to accept additional charges on your account, we will continue making transfers to your bank account until you've received all of your funds [2].

Regards,
Stripe

[1] [link to stripe.com (secure)]
[2] [link to dashboard.stripe.com (secure)]

[M7V2GD-97WY]

---

On Jul 16, 2018, at 1:15 PM, Stripe Support <[email protected]> wrote:


Hi xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your reply and providing us with some further business.

It's important to mention that our financial partners are fairly conservative and there are some business types they have deemed too high-risk for us to support. As such we needed to review your business to determine if you are high risk which is the reason for the delay. I hope you understand and the delay didn't cause any inconvenience.

After reviewing your website we have determine your business model is supportable by Stripe and our financial partners and we would be more than happy to work with you.

Very sorry you are dealing with this Trinity. Your forum has been around longer than some of the others, and is by far pretty tame compared to others. You might want to reach out to Andrew Torba from GAB as he has found a processor and a domain provider conducive to Free Speech.
I'll keep you in my prayers.
---


On Jul 21, 2018, at 4:14 PM, Stripe Support <[email protected]> wrote:


Hi xxxxxxxxx,

Brian here, I'll be jumping in as Kieran is currently out of the office -- I hope your weekend's been going well so far!

Personally, I appreciate your dedication to maintain the freedom of speech, especially as we're all falling under greater stress socially to limit it.

If you need anything else, just let me know and I'll get right on helping you out.

Cheers,
Brian
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^
Eggcellently Deplorable
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 39723407
United States
02/09/2019 09:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
You should take cash or gold coins directly
 Quoting: MyPillow




Naw, someone would camp out by his mailbox with a great big suitcase....!
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Eggcellently Deplorable
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 39723407
United States
02/09/2019 09:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
Didn’t wade through all 27 pages,.,.

..did anyone point out WHO founded Stripe?

The puppet master behind AOC.
(Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez )


Saikat Chakrabarti
 Quoting: Fly Over Land




Somewhere in the first 6 pages, someone said that it was 2 Irish guys.
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Presqu'ile

User ID: 77221064
Canada
02/09/2019 10:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
Whats wrong with a good old fucking Money Order?
ALL IS ONE IS ALL

User ID: 67870091
United States
02/09/2019 10:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
...


No. This is most likely someone who voted for Trump too.
We all know it was the only choice.
Hillary was not a choice at all.

But...it is time we all realize that politicians are all on the same team. They just give the "illusion" of choice and hope and change!

It is all theatre for politics.
 Quoting: Triteia


Oh my. Another bunker paranoid. Take your fucking meds. Living a life of doom and defeatism is general bad for your mental health.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


Oh please! Is that the best you got?
It is not I who lives in fear or defeat.
Quite the opposite actually.

"Bunker paranoid" * sarcasm!
I don't need a bunker but you better bunker up.

All you can do is call names and point fingers when you refuse to ignore FACTS and EVIDENCE right in front of your face!

If only you had eyes to see. There is nothing I can do about you being blind and all.
 Quoting: Triteia


Here's some facts and evidence. Trump's State of the Union speech had 76% approval. The border wall will start this month.

I'm don't have my vitamin supplements regulated by some Vietnamese bureaucrat through TPP. My energy bills aren't 25% higher because of the global carbon tax, I have my guns and have a President willing to denounce both socialism and late term abortions.

What the fuck do you want? The world ain't perfect and you blame Trump, while having no alternative candidate, no plan, no path forward. That make you a fucking asshole.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357261


What do YOU not understand that the wall IS under construction and not just repairs for some time now. Other than that.. good post.
There Can Be NO Peace in the Heart or Progress in the Mind unless one falls wholeheartedly in love with Truth and IDEALS of Eternal Realities.

Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny.


"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.


Wisdom is not given, it is earned, and experience is the bestower.
TankDaBank

User ID: 76980225
United States
02/09/2019 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
First PayPal, now Stripe.

Looks like these fuckers just won't give up trying to shut down free speech.

Not to worry though I already have an alternative payment processor lined up who has no problem with 'controversial content'...

I'll be making the switch over soon..

Paid accounts will not be affected until the subscription expires, then you'll have to signup again with the new provider.

Here is the email from stripe and the previous emails where they had approved us.

---

On Feb 8, 2019, at 4:54 PM, Stripe Support <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi xxxxxxxx,

I'm writing to let you know that we are no longer able to accept payments for Godlike Productions After a recent review of your website and account information, we've found that your business presents a higher level of risk than we're able to work with. Specifically, your business is in violation of our Terms of Service, section A.7.b ("Prohibited Businesses and Activities"), as mentioned here: [link to stripe.com (secure)]

Additionally, we request that you remove any references to Stripe on your site, including any code, such as API keys and any plugins, immediately [1]. While you won’t be able to accept additional charges on your account, we will continue making transfers to your bank account until you've received all of your funds [2].

Regards,
Stripe

[1] [link to stripe.com (secure)]
[2] [link to dashboard.stripe.com (secure)]

[M7V2GD-97WY]

---

On Jul 16, 2018, at 1:15 PM, Stripe Support <[email protected]> wrote:


Hi xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your reply and providing us with some further business.

It's important to mention that our financial partners are fairly conservative and there are some business types they have deemed too high-risk for us to support. As such we needed to review your business to determine if you are high risk which is the reason for the delay. I hope you understand and the delay didn't cause any inconvenience.

After reviewing your website we have determine your business model is supportable by Stripe and our financial partners and we would be more than happy to work with you.


---


On Jul 21, 2018, at 4:14 PM, Stripe Support <[email protected]> wrote:


Hi xxxxxxxxx,

Brian here, I'll be jumping in as Kieran is currently out of the office -- I hope your weekend's been going well so far!

Personally, I appreciate your dedication to maintain the freedom of speech, especially as we're all falling under greater stress socially to limit it.

If you need anything else, just let me know and I'll get right on helping you out.

Cheers,
Brian
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^


Only accept BTC. Figure it out.
TankDaBank
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76231465
United States
02/09/2019 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Stripe Just Canceled Payment Processing For GLP...
First PayPal, now Stripe.

It's important to mention that our financial partners are fairly conservative and there are some business types they have deemed too high-risk for us to support.
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^


Jersey, the sole issue is Jersey.