- Security footage from Monday showed a man sucker punching a woman in the back of her head and then hitting her in the face
- Daniel Tuski Bertrand, 25, was arrested and charged with 4th-degree assault, a misdemeanor offence
- The attack allegedly happened in the Downtown area of Portland, Oregon, and has been seen more than 45,000 times in less than 24 hours
- The 44-year-old woman, who is currently unnamed, fell onto a nearby man following the hit, while her Bertrand walked away
- She was reportedly left with a 'broken eye socket' from the incident and told KOIN6 she was felt lucky to be 'alive' and still have her 'eyesight' - Bertrand has since been released, it has been confirmed by Multnomah County District that he is homeless
Shocking security camera footage shows a man pacing back and forth swinging his arms before hitting the woman twice while her back was turned.
The unnamed 44-year-old woman reportedly suffered a broken eye socket in the attack at around 1am on Monday in the downtown area in Portland, Oregon.
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)