Quick summary of why Ralph Abraham is suddenly making this move Good this man needs our support. Quoting: catnahalf
1. The election for Louisiana Governor is this Saturday, Oct 12th
2 There are 3 candidates running for Gov. The current Gov John Bel Edwards is a liberal Democrat and he is being challenged by 2 Republicans, Representative R. Abraham and E. Rispone.
3. President Trump will be in Lake Charles Friday night Oct. 11 to campaign for BOTH R's Abraham and Rispone
4. Abraham has voted with Pelosi over 300 times and wanted Trump removed from office - he has lost the lead that he once held at 27% down to 18% to the other R running Rispone now at 25%.
5. Abraham is desperate to do something 3 days ahead of the Saturday vote and in Red State Louisiana and he hopes this will get people to vote for him - I would have no problem voting for Abraham since he is a Republican, except for his history in the House in siding with the Democrats on most issues and that screams RINO in my book.
6. Eddie Rispone is not a politician, he is a business man and his support for President Trump from the beginning has not wavered - I believe he is a true conservative and Trump supporter and would make a Great Governor.
7. As long as the Democrat Governor is defeated I am ok with either Republican, however, I think Eddie Rispone would make the better Governor and I will vote for Rispone to keep Louisiana a Red State.
8. I will never again vote for a Democrat for any political office - Never Again!